Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 Orange "Juninho 38m freekick"

I hope OM will get knock out in Uefa yesterday they won only due to a poor shit ref who didn't allow a clearly penalty on Postiga and spent the whole game to whistle against st etienne yesterday the game wasn't 11 vs 11 but 12 vs 11 with this ref who helped om to win

Please ALAIN Perrin back too Premiereleague thread thx.

PS: what do you think about Chelsea ? buy so many players of Ligue 1 :clown:

Yeah a lot of ref decisions were in favour of OM yesterday nonetheless I think they deserved the win with or without it and St. Etienne didn't do enough plus they won by 2 goals.

ThomasGOAL said:
Please ALAIN Perrin back too Premiereleague thread thx.

PS: what do you think about Chelsea ? buy so many players of Ligue 1 :clown:

hey mate are you joking?(with my name alain perrin):lol: but i don't understand your question about Chelsea buying so many players of ligue1?what do you mean?I know that in Ligue 1 There are some good players so i find normal chelsea or any clubs come to buy players, do you?

Yeah I'd say it's normal too.

Great Ligue 1 action this past weekend guys. And to those who were complaining about goals, I guess they can stay quiet now and don't introduce ridiculous new pointing ideas which will ruin our game and this league!

25 goals scored overall and 4-0 win by Lyon and 3-0 by Rennes as well as exciting player all-around.

Great Ligue 1 weekend action.

p.s. who likes my new avatar? :p

me haha

yes some really good play in ligue 1

sweet goal by rossi at nantes, too bad for pagis

juninho was runnin crazy

2 questions

kalenberg and de rocha both wear tunits rite?

hey guys, any of you from England, what channel they show frnch league , highlites or live on sky/cable? cheers, i really wanna get into french football :p

in england

ch4 - early monday morning, they show the last ligue 1 game on sunday
- early sunday morning about 7 ish they show a full ligue 1 round up

tv5 - cable - jour de foot sundays at 8 pm some times

eurosport supergoals - monday 4.30 a round up of the ligue

crocit said:
hey guys, any of you from England, what channel they show frnch league , highlites or live on sky/cable? cheers, i really wanna get into french football :p
:mrgreen: :applause:

Why you mad? I'm happy because you said I'm trying to get into French football! I'm clapping for you and you show me these smilies?!! :shock:

well done st Petersbourg aaa!!!!:D :D :D Lille knocked out,OM knocked out,and Strasbourg nearly knock out!!!well played French teams!!!!:D :D

ALAIN said:
well done st Petersbourg aaa!!!!:D :D :D Lille knocked out,OM knocked out,and Strasbourg nearly knock out!!!well played French teams!!!!:D :D

Normal, all big teams out
Marseille, Lille, AS Roma, Udinese, Hamburg

mmm Chelsea :lmao: sorry :freak:

ALAIN said:
lol :lol: take off marseille as a big team:lmao:

Ok, autant ne pas repondre a un frustré parceque son équipe a servi de jouet au Barca :lol:

PS: et pour la bonne tenue du forum je t'invite a fermer ta gueule :)

Last edited:

ALAIN said:
lol :lol: take off marseille as a big team:lmao:

well, marseille was the first team to win the CL.

uefa cup final in 2004.

so, wheres your problem?

edit: and also uefa cup final in 99.

Last edited:

ThomasGOAL said:
Ok, autant ne pas repondre a un frustré parceque son équipe a servi de jouet au Barca :lol:

PS: et pour la bonne tenue du forum je t'invite a fermer ta gueule :)

eh calm down mate:) it was just ironic why each time a guy isn't agree with you you begin to insult him?and me being bitter?No i'am not because the both game Barca was stronger than chelsea and there is nothing else to say,so mate i won't shut my mouth and i will continue to talk talk and talk;)

Ernestito said:

uefa cup final in 2004.

so, wheres your problem?

i was just joking didn't you see the smilies ?I know and a i can reckon marseille is a big club despite i don't like this team;)

ALAIN said:
eh calm down mate:) it was just ironic why each time a guy isn't agree with you you begin to insult him?and me being bitter?No i'am not because the both game Barca was stronger than chelsea and there is nothing else to say,so mate i won't shut my mouth and i will continue to talk talk and talk;)

Ferme ta gueule c'est pas méchant, je pensais pas que c'etais ironique car tu est connue pour etre un anti clubs Français.

ThomasGOAL said:
Ferme ta gueule c'est pas méchant, je pensais pas que c'etais ironique car tu est connue pour etre un anti clubs Français.

ok cool that ok mate,non probleme:)

Ernestito said:

uefa cup final in 2004.

so, wheres your problem?

Not that im attacking french people or teams , but its more like this .Marseille was the first team to "buy" the CL :P

Cloud1863 said:
Not that im attacking french people or teams , but its more like this .Marseille was the first team to "buy" the CL :P

It's wrong :roll:

ThomasGOAL said:
It's wrong :roll:

Why is it wrong, they did not win the CL fair in 92-93. There is a lot of things that happend around that date to prove that Maseille did not play by the rules.

You're so funny. Not fair ? You can list your things and also tell us why Marseille still have the title 13 years later. During this period it was the best European team, that's all.

Essien'adviser told the same thing about essien last year and we know what it happened after:D so let's imagine Man u come with a huge bid i don't think he will stay but hopefully he will stay

I think he will. He's just signed new 4 year contract and if Lyon is to win CL or go far, who is to say he should leave for Man Utd where he'll have less chance for more trophies?

But even if he doesnt stay, since he has signed new 4 year deal, it'll take HUGEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee amount to take him away so its good news anyway! :)

Perhaps it's part of their plan to try to unsettle these 2 players ahead of the big game.

Fred was too linked with Milan when he was in that hot form for Cruzeiro that had me crying!!!! lol but he opted for Lyon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom