Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 - 12/13

Yeah thanks for sharing.

Remember how we talked about Lyon's chances before the season? I wasn't convinced then anyway but now I think they will find it very tough with Lloris gone.

Vercoutre in my opinion was never good enough for a big club as #2 even! Not a reliable backup. He's been there since days of Coupet and he's NEVER been good enough! Now Lyon sell Lloris and make him new #1!!? :SHOCK:

:LOL:

That just shows how bad finances are at OL! I've no faith in Remy Vercoutre and feel he will cost the team many many points. For that reason, they will probably miss out on CL football again.

Funny thing is Spurs who got Lloris have 4 good keepers! Lyon could've probably very CHEAPLy got one of Friedel, Cudicini or H. Gomez (Former PSV), in an exchange deal plus money but they didn't. Now Spurs have 4 keepers who are all better than Lyon's 1st choice GK! :SHOCK:

That's hilarious! :LMAO:

Yeah thanks for sharing.

Remember how we talked about Lyon's chances before the season? I wasn't convinced then anyway but now I think they will find it very tough with Lloris gone.

Vercoutre in my opinion was never good enough for a big club as #2 even! Not a reliable backup. He's been there since days of Coupet and he's NEVER been good enough! Now Lyon sell Lloris and make him new #1!!? :SHOCK:

:LOL:

That just shows how bad finances are at OL! I've no faith in Remy Vercoutre and feel he will cost the team many many points. For that reason, they will probably miss out on CL football again.

Funny thing is Spurs who got Lloris have 4 good keepers! Lyon could've probably very CHEAPLy got one of Friedel, Cudicini or H. Gomez (Former PSV), in an exchange deal plus money but they didn't. Now Spurs have 4 keepers who are all better than Lyon's 1st choice GK! :SHOCK:

That's hilarious! :LMAO:
Totally agree with all what you said especially the exchange part !
But as you said their finances are really really really bad so they can't afford these goalkeepers salaries.

Totally agree with all what you said especially the exchange part !
But as you said their finances are really really really bad so they can't afford these goalkeepers salaries.

what happend to lyons owner? i thought he was rich? I think PSG and lille will run away with first and second because the benches of marseille and lyon are very thin....

what happend to lyons owner? i thought he was rich? I think PSG and lille will run away with first and second because the benches of marseille and lyon are very thin....
Actually I think only Montpellier, Lille, PSG and maybe Rennes have a quite nice bench.
But Lyon can afford the Europa League this year or maybe Champions League qualifiers.

Rennes does not even have a good startin eleven, how is it possible they have a good bench?
This team is probably the most overrated team in Ligue 1.
Year after year, they cant step up.

That Ligue 1 youtube channel is great, I need one for every league!

Rennes does not even have a good startin eleven, how is it possible they have a good bench?
This team is probably the most overrated team in Ligue 1.
Year after year, they cant step up.
I said they have a good bench I didn't say they have a good starting eleven :D
And yes they're overrated I agree with you.

Hello everybody, Im searching info about balls used in Ligue 1 and Ligue 2, anyone can help me confirming if my info is correctly?

PumaLigue12Balls.png

The Ligue 2 seasons 2010/2011 and 2011/2012 use the same ball? The season 2011/2012 don't have a Snow ball or it's the same of season 2010/2011?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Nice goal, Ibrahimovic not very visible, expected they'd play the ball to him more.

Yeah Verratti looks very comfortable on the ball, certainly not afraid of the bigger opposition. Matuidi also has a very good game.

Glad you do bro. It's f'n awesome and now it's getting better!

We don't get that channel in Canada so it's a real shame but I get to watch very little Ligue 1 now. :(

Apparently this network called BeInSport bought the rights to the league but they don't have a Canadian channel yet.

Yes new channel in France called BeIn Sport 1, 2 and Max (multi channels) take all, Ligue 1 (all), Ligue 2 (all), Champions League (all), Europa League (all), LIGA (all), PremierLeague (all), Serie A (big games) and Bundesliga (big games), just for 11€ by month :BOP:

Canal+ have 3 games of Ligue 1 by week and few CL, few serie A, premier league and Bundesliga.

That's a great price for so much coverage! It sounds awesome IF you live in France! :)

If you don't.... :(

You can still see the streaming channels here in HD (you have to use Sopcast) : livefootball.ws

Or in standard definition : rojadirecta.me

Btw : Montpellier :CRY:

Yeah I saw those advertisements for BeIn sports on the adboard yesterday, what an amazing deal!

I watch Ligue 1 on Al Jazeera sports, they broadcast all games too. :)
Unfortunately most games have Arabic commentary and they aren't in HD. :/
But still, it has great coverage. :)

So happy about my dish and openbox combo. :)
Before I had that, only football matches I was able to watch on tv were:
-Champions League game on tuesday and wednesday
-Germany national team matches
-Netherlands national team matches
-Netherlands U-21 matches
-Two Europa League matches per evening
-Belgium national team matches

That was all! :O

Now I receive:
-10 Al Jazeera Sports channels (ALL CL, 10 EL matches per evening, All English Sky channels, about 20 Sky Italia channels all HD, German Sky Channels, Eredivisie Live 1&2.

a.k.a. football fan paradise. :)

Shame Al Jazeera sold their Premier League rights to Abu Dhabi Sports though, I can't receive those.:(

Thanks Anasie.

Damjan that sounds Fn incredible!! Footie paradise indeed !

You don't get La Liga ?

Forgot about La Liga, but Al Jazeera show every La Liga game too. ;)
And British Sky sports show most La Liga games too. :)

That is a bit of a surpise since they had to sell players.
The good thing is that Deschamps is gone, very overrated coach. Morocco sacked Gerets...maybe he can come back.

Just click on 'Подробнее...' under neath the logo's of the the match you want.;)

It's in Russian how do you understand ?

clicking the only button under each match, you don't need to know Russian for it. :) when you get used to that site, you'll understand the things you need to know as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom