ICELAND Thread

Isslander

Gordon's alive!
3 August 2003
Iceland
Liverpool
Comfortable win for France in the end. Horrendous first half, but a decent second one, even if France may have rested a bit and let their guard down. I will certainly support France against Germany, and Wales in the Final if they get there.

Still, very happy with my team, that England game will be remembered for a good long while :D

PIPA23

retired :)
21 June 2007
Not just the one game, but the whole tournament, great spirit, fight and determination,,not to mention awesome fans and that great chant..:)

ss4_goku

Premiership
26 May 2004
Hong Kong / Toronto
Man Utd
Yes, Congratulations to Iceland for a great tournament and thanks for giving us a great team to support and love. Hopefully you can grow on this experience and enter the WC 2018 as you definitely deserve to be in it as well!

gerd

Retired Footballer
8 January 2002
Over the moon
KRC Genk, Spurs
Congratualtions to the biggest overachievers ever in football...you lost against a better team and there is no shame in that.

Artem

International
9 June 2010
St. Petersburg
Zenit SPb
Thanks for all, vikings! You will long remain in our hearts!:WORSHIP:
We' ll wait for your team and your wonderful fans two years later at the World Cup in Russia! :))

Last edited:

Isslander

Gordon's alive!
3 August 2003
Iceland
Liverpool
First ever win against Croatia tonight, tied at first place in the group with them, they are still top on goal difference.

Isslander

Gordon's alive!
3 August 2003
Iceland
Liverpool
Man, before the match I was actually hoping for a draw. Turkey away is no joke, and losing this would have meant an almost certain end to the campaign. But this was very secure. We need a win against Kosovo in the last match and Russia 2018 is confirmed.

Seems easy enough, they have 1 point. But tension will be insane.

Man.

Last edited:

Isslander

Gordon's alive!
3 August 2003
Iceland
Liverpool
giphy.gif

Top Bottom