GTA V

Game looks amazing. Wish the wife and kids would bugger off to the outlaws for a couple of weeks with this and PES coming out next week:CONF:

BRB going for dive :COOL:

gtavdive_by_xbulletz-d6m6fpi.gif

The physics and grafics are so realistic that i can't believe this is on the same console as GTA 4. Graphics don't look grey and boring like GTA 4.
I just hope i can get the game early next week :))

:LOL:

Am I too late to pre-order in time for release?

if you go to shopto you will have it on tuesday

right i found this, this is the very first mission of the game

PLEASE DO NOT LOOK AT THE LINK IF YOU DONT LIKE SPOILERS

IF YOU DONT MIND SPOILERS THERES MORE ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE ONCE YOU GO INTO THE LINK

PS3 VS XBOX 360 GRAPHICS

Last edited:
Just reading that the player switching takes longer than the video suggested. Around 15 seconds. Also if you swap back to your last character immediaty, they'll have transported somewhere else, changed their clothes and be doing something.

Just reading that the player switching takes longer than the video suggested. Around 15 seconds. Also if you swap back to your last character immediaty, they'll have transported somewhere else, changed their clothes and be doing something.

I'm not buying it now!! ;))

Both been removed, did the 360 and PS3 versions look much different?

Xbox looked better, more vibrant colours and brighter etc, the sky for example in the xbox game gave the impression it was a warm environment ie really sunny, the ps3 just looked overcast and grey. But its alot closer this time than gta 4 in terms of graphics

That bits not true, i saw on video him transporting from frank who was on the street to mike ( took about 15-20 secs) mike was driving then he switched back to frank right away and frank was still in the same spot

Driving the english way

Last edited:
I'm playing it now, it takes no more than 7-8 seconds to switch character but is quite a cool effect as it zooms you out, then zooms you in on the new location. Nonsense to suggest its an issue.

The games quality, done a fair bit already.

Back
Top Bottom