Grand Theft Auto 5

It worked very well without communication, and the other players behaved correctly so it was a good experience. It was my first co-op in GTAV, by the way, and I have a terrible connection but felt smooth.

I did some photos to you while you were driving the cop car (you looked a bit like Vin Diesel), will upload them tonight if I remember.

At 3rd heist you will probably fail at the last prep mission without headset communication - the same for the 3rd prep mission in 4th heist.

There you have to kill targets well coordinated at nearly the same time.

At 3rd heist you will probably fail at the last prep mission without headset communication - the same for the 3rd prep mission in 4th heist.

There you have to kill targets well coordinated at nearly the same time.

One of the prep missions I did we had to snipe 2 lawyers coming out of a car. Without headset we coordinated fairly well and killed both in a second gap. Is this kind of actions what you're talking about?

In the prison break heist, the moment your teammate appears with the plane and you leave the prison bus to enter the plane, surrounded by cops... That was brilliant. They achieve this hollywood feeling.

One of the prep missions I did we had to snipe 2 lawyers coming out of a car. Without headset we coordinated fairly well and killed both in a second gap. Is this kind of actions what you're talking about?

In the prison break heist, the moment your teammate appears with the plane and you leave the prison bus to enter the plane, surrounded by cops... That was brilliant. They achieve this hollywood feeling.

Yeah, you are right, this is one of the prep mission I was talking about.

The other one is the last prep mission of the Humane Labs Heist.

I share your opinion on the prison break final - this was really nice and this heist is interesting to replay in different roles !!!
Overall I like the heists - the teamwork and timing aspect is really a great experience!

It worked very well without communication, and the other players behaved correctly so it was a good experience. It was my first co-op in GTAV, by the way, and I have a terrible connection but felt smooth.

I did some photos to you while you were driving the cop car (you looked a bit like Vin Diesel), will upload them tonight if I remember.

Yup it worked well, yesterday I did the prison one yet again, karma just won't let me pass it. And we four were on the same party, to be honest it didn't worked as well as without communication, because we are all friends from other games, so there was a lot of talking, joking and telling others what to do, it kinda of breaks your concentration.
I think Rockstar scripted it very well, so the timing is perfect, I still have to play the others though.

Yeah that'd be nice, first two I played on console, third (not Rocksteady of course) bought from Cddiski for PC, in the days you could get English versions for £9 with no VPN hassles!

Cool. Maybe we can hookup then.
Skipped the PS3 Version, as I always hoped for this to be released on PC.
Watched my son playing it a few times.

In stores they want 59 € for this.
On MMOGA they sell the digital version for 47,99 €, but 65 GB....
I got 12 M/bit "only"

Looking crisp, my system would die trying to even load this game so im not into purchasing for some time, but I cannot wait to see what people come up with using the in game editor and external editors. That gets forgotten about with this game, the PC shines with its own capture and editor .. with this level of detail to be able to place a camera in any part of the scene will be eye wateringly good. Also when you capture a scene its all geometry data so the FPS will be good to edit as its not handling the full game, just the scene,.

GTAIV was a blast making videos, even more reason to make hi detail story ones for V.

Im also interested to see if the capture length has been extended from 30 seconds (even though in IV it could be much longer) and also what new titling and editing tools this version will ship with, I dont think Rockstar have advertised this part of it too much so far, they should as it really is a Machinima selling point seeing as they want to show off the level of graphics.

Last edited:
Yeah unfortunately was known for sometime the only Steam keys were direct purchases from Steam.

Also pre-loading, glad they sent it out early as their download speeds are pretty poor, only maxing out at about 15MB/s.

I have been getting various speeds...

I have been getting 110kbs for the last 40 minutes... If a was looking at my TV I would think I am downloading from PSN.
At this rate I might be lucky to have it by next Tuesday.

The reason I decided against buying from GMG was because it wasn't a Steam key - they sent me that coupon for 27% off which was tempting, but I'd rather pay the bit extra and have the game on Steam rather than through Rockstar's service.

On my connection, the download will take about 2 days 12 hours (DL speed around 250-280KB/s) so I'll just be leaving it downloading continuously throughout the day and overnight until it's completed.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I didn't bother reading any of the GMG page.. Just assumed it would be Steam, if I had known I never would of brought it from them and just bought it through Steam..

So what I will do now is wait till it is £10 on Steam and just re-buy it.

To be honest, the non-Steam version is probably totally fine anyway.

I just wanted it on Steam to ensure that the overlay would be compatible (mainly for using the chat) and because I know that I can rely on the Steam servers to be reliable and maximise my (pitiful) download speed.

The Steam overlay works in most non-Steam games I've tried it on anyway so this may not even be an issue, but I thought I'd rather be safe than sorry and I guess it's also nice to have achievements/screenshots save to the same platform that I have most of my other games on.

It may even be a possibility that the R* version is better... Arguably Origin is a better service than Steam (better support/refund policies) and the same could be true with R*, and perhaps that version could be kinder to modding than Steam's.

It's all conjecture at this point though and it's most likely not going to matter either way.

Remember to transfer your online character/progress and claim your additional content if you're returning from 360/PS3;
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...clusive-content-for-returning-gtav-players-on

I've got my Rockstar Social Club account linked to my 360 profile and ready to use on PC.

Last edited:
X7qEuxs.gif

That's a great price, but to be honest GTA V is one of those games I really don't care about paying full price for, it's worth every penny.

FIFA on the other hand, I'll make sure I look around and pay as little as I have to...

My download took about 60 hours of being left going continuously overnight and throughout the day, but it's finally done and I'm ready for tomorrow! :)

Seems "PC Masterrace" has a lot of trouble downloading the game and update itself, installing the game data or playing the game (app chrashes) - even special characters in your windows USERname will cause trouble.

There is coming a lot of work onto R* these days.

btw: never play on release or patch day ;)

True.
But there are also a lot of other people reporting they are playing already without any crashes and problems and have moderate FPS and beautiful graphics even with mid-end rigs.
Still @ work and can´t play before tonight, but I read that you have to download another 5 GB as an update which pisses me off quite a bit as the preload took way too much time due to their ugly servers.

Well if it ain´t working tonight I´ll watch the athletico/real match.

Back
Top Bottom