Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss

Gota love your avatars :lol:
From someone with your avatar that's a hell of a compliment! :D

hey people
i got a NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW screenshot from konami today
its NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT fake
what do u think about the graphics??:8): :8): :8):

issd3bdr1.jpg
Fake, you can tell from that yellow exclamation at the bottom-right. Unless it's a new "referee playing advantage" icon... Perhaps it's real! Yeah, I think it's real!! Are all the Premiership teams licensed Crunkthug? Any changes to the Master League format?

stay updated and keep checking the thread for new stuff, thats all i can say right now!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

LMFAO! Didn`t had much time to visit evo web the last weeks/months. But its always great to be back!

It`s also very funny to see the same discussion every year about a new pes. ANd more funny to see the same members (aint saying names........ Kenny M/Han LMFAO) over and over again believing some lonely wussy has got pes earlier than for example Konami rofl.

Let me tell you this :) When its out i will give you guys a msg on evoweb. Untill than dont believe those fake ass witches that are fooling around with fake pics/movies etc.

Only trust members like Fernando, Adonis, ThomasGOAL etc..

Greetings Elite

OMFG!!!!
Tukkassan just pmed me and told me that it was a double bluff. he does in fact have a beta version and the earlier screens were just to wind everyone up!!

Tukksassan gave me a screenshot of in-game shot and it looks f***ing superb. see

srfootball01416x300du2.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:
About time they added a new stadium! They've got Rooney's number wrong though, those researchers need shooting.

but the grass looks almost real. plus cant wait to see those nets moving.omg i think i just soiled myself in anticipation!

Great!! 2nd IN-GAME screen pass on from Tukkassan!!!\\:o/

Looks so realistic. But not sure what kind of formation the teams have been set to

doofdoofbigjs2.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: ok thats it im off to bed, roll on the REAL news next week, Cheers all.

Last edited:
YEAH !!
I also want to play the game "make your own fake", my 15 minutes effort ... !!

So, here is a fake PES7 advertising :

PES2008advert.jpg

Last edited:
Homey-boy:

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8835/srfootball01416x300du2.jpg

and

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/1491/doofdoofbigjs2.jpg

Those are the images' URLs . Better now? :)

Well, I feel like Jack there... Like I have been butt-raped, and I had to say thanks and smile in the end... Well, either way, kudos to TG... I really don't know how you pulled it off but hey, you did it.

Thanks a lot.

I had one more flash of what could be the new gameplay feature: goalkeeper fouls when contact occurs in the keeper area inside the penalty box? :) Though I have a slight feeling that that already exists in PES6?

Roll on next week, I'm off to sleep to.

Good night to y'all.

Paulo Tavares

Nice one thomas, to prove my point on the quality of the menu here is one i mocked up in 15 mins..

THIS IS A FAKE!

menuqc6.jpg

Remove Adriano and that'd look acceptable as the menu for the actual game. For a 15 minute effort it's superb.

ban tukassans sorry little loser ass. hope his ps3 blows up a day after the warranty ends.

Yeah, but at his face.

no need, he well and truly "lost face" with evo web now!;)

I just cant believe that someone would create some fakes and put sooo much effort into them. They obviously took quite a bit of time but actually were not that good!! The mind boggles as to what he was thinking 3 hours into his creation??
"oh this is going to be so funny, the evo web guys will love me after this" giggling to himself as he enters some more dyslexic text into this fake screens........... :roll: what a loser

Last edited:
Let´s wait for any news Suffdaddy and Adonis might get from their source today. They wanted to speak to him today, maybe some more info. I know it won´t be THE info, but anything helps to keep me high on it.

I am sure Turkassan had his fun with some naive people around here,
"in the future every one will have his 15 minutes of fame", said Andy Warhol, he had his. I simply dont need any proof. Its fake. Cause its fake , I have my eyes open.

@ Adonis / Suffdaddy

When you woke up or get a chance to get online at work, did you get any hint on new online features (leagues, voice-chat)? I know it will be revealed officially very shortly, but maybe it was one of the questions you asked them already and didn´t get a comment on.

LMFAO! Didn`t had much time to visit evo web the last weeks/months. But its always great to be back!

It`s also very funny to see the same discussion every year about a new pes. ANd more funny to see the same members (aint saying names........ Kenny M/Han LMFAO) over and over again believing some lonely wussy has got pes earlier than for example Konami rofl.

Let me tell you this :) When its out i will give you guys a msg on evoweb. Untill than dont believe those fake ass witches that are fooling around with fake pics/movies etc.

Only trust members like Fernando, Adonis, ThomasGOAL etc..

Greetings Elite

hahaha, 'aint saying names........ Kenny M/Han LMFAO'.

nice to hear from you again elite.

i just get too excited at this time of the year. :)

Let´s wait for any news Suffdaddy and Adonis might get from their source today. They wanted to speak to him today, maybe some more info. I know it won´t be THE info, but anything helps to keep me high on it.

Yes i'm waiting on that too

Back
Top Bottom