Football Manager 2010

Installing this tonight for the first time, getting the latest patch now. Anyone got a latest transfer update for it?

Just a quick question on installing patch's

If I install the latest patch will that include all the updates from other patch's or do I have to install them all in order to get all the game fixes

Cheers

I have started over as Fulham with the new patch (10.2). I started out with no transfer window at the beginning. First season I really struggled and finished 13th. Now I'm in the second season and am still struggling. I am currently 14th. Started out well but have lost 3 of the last 4. I need to do something quick to turn this around.

Need help.
I've started a network game with 2 other mates. 6 months into the game. I run the server. When I log in I can see my friend in Game status screen as playing although he is not playing. I cannot find a way to disconnect him, I'm controlling 2 humans at once.

What is going on? My friend cannot take control of his club.

I had this problem ages ago and couldn't find out how to disconnect myself from a team either

FM Weegie has shut down then? :((

What is the best and latest update for this game before I start a new one tonight? Cheers.

I'm still chugging along. I finished 8th in my latest season but runners-up to Arsenal in the FA Cup. Arsenal won the league so that meant I made the Europa League. That was my goal all season. Just started my next season. Brought in a quality keeper and a new DM. Looking to add an AMC. Have a bid on someone. Just waiting for them to accept. I run a 4-2-3-1. The 3 AM's are central so it's quite narrow up front. Been working out for me though but I would really like to go to a 4-4-2. I like to strikers up front.

Well the start to my season is going great. After 3 games in the Europa League Group Stage I have won them all. I have only lost 1 game in the league and it's beginning of November. I'm in 5th place with 2-3 games in hand on everyone. My record is 6-1-1 and I'm 8 points behind league leaders Liverpool. Season is going great. Hope I can keep it up.

League leaders Liverpool? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah. hehe...I am climbing up the table. It's the middle of Feb and I am in 2nd. 5 points behind Liverpool with 2 games in hand. I have Celtic in the 1st knockout rd of the Europa League. I lost to Arsenal 1-0 on aggregate in the Semis of the Carling Cup. I'm still in the FA Cup. Great season so far.

Looks like I'm going to finish 2nd in the league behind Liverpool. I had a lot of fixture congestion at the end (a game every other day for about 2 weeks). I'm still near the end of that. Unfortunately I lost to Napoli in the semi finals of the Europa League. I am in the final of the FA Cup against Man City. I really need this trophy. And I hope my chairman gives me more money next season. I need a bigger squad for the CL. I could have used that this season with all the fixtures coming thick and fast. Oh well. It will still be a successful season with making it into to CL but I must win the FA Cup.

I won the FA Cup on penalties. Didn't receive any more money then normal for the new season. That sucks. Brought in 3 players. Beat Liverpool in the Community Shield.

Finished the season in 3rd place. Behind Liverpool by 3 points and tied with Man City (they beat me on GD). Made it to the Semis of the CL and lost to Olympic Lyonais (spelling?) on away goals by 1. Argh. Didn't do much in the Carling or FA Cup. Board game me $50 millions this year instead of my usual $22 million. I brought in about 5 players and I have Akinfeev coming in Jan. Hopefully this is my year to win the league.

WTF?

3siH

I've won the EPL with Fulham in year 2016. I was knocked out of the Champions League and lost to Barcelona 3-2 in extra time in the final of the Europa League. Was hoping to pull a double but I will settle for league champions.

Heard it first on my Facebook status ;)

I'm downloading this now, need a football game until the World Cup comes along.

Back
Top Bottom