FMT | Frostbite Modding Tool | Open Source

Hi Paul, I have a problem.
i uninstalled and reinstalled FIFA but now, when i launch FMT, i can't selext the exe (no prompt from the program) and it stucks in this situation (doing nothing)

Untitled.png

What can i do? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: just to be clear, the first time i've intalled fifa everything was ok, i selected the exe and it started to build everything.

Hi Paul, I have a problem.
i uninstalled and reinstalled FIFA but now, when i launch FMT, i can't selext the exe (no prompt from the program) and it stucks in this situation (doing nothing)

View attachment 184291

What can i do? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: just to be clear, the first time i've intalled fifa everything was ok, i selected the exe and it started to build everything.
FMT 23.10 had this bug in it. All you need to do is run the Editor once to fix it.

if you use this tool FMT, can you change the tv logo?
Yes

can someone tell me with reshade-shaders why can not run on fifa 23??
Because the EA Anti Cheat blocks all system dlls running within the game folder. The only way you would get reshade to work is using Aranaktu's Live Editor to bypass the anti cheat.

Because the EA Anti Cheat blocks all system dlls running within the game folder. The only way you would get reshade to work is using Aranaktu's Live Editor to bypass the anti cheat.
With Aranaktu's Live Editor your mods work inside?

Yeah same for me but instead of selecting launch the game with mods I used the editor option and that will build the sdk you need, once it's done you should be able to close it and choose launch with mods as before.
I tried this with FMT version 23.10 (ie opened the editor mode first as I had the same issue with it not doing anything) that did then allow me to then launch FMT in mod mode but it didn't seem to build the cache. When I previously used 23.7 it took about 15-20 minutes to build it but with 23.10 (when launching it in edit mode it took about 1-2 mins

The problem now is with 23.10 - when I launch the game with mods the AC still launches.

Also - does 23.10 fix the crowd sound issue or is that something that's always going to be a problem when using FMT?

I tried this with FMT version 23.10 (ie opened the editor mode first as I had the same issue with it not doing anything) that did then allow me to then launch FMT in mod mode but it didn't seem to build the cache. When I previously used 23.7 it took about 15-20 minutes to build it but with 23.10 (when launching it in edit mode it took about 1-2 mins

The problem now is with 23.10 - when I launch the game with mods the AC still launches.

Also - does 23.10 fix the crowd sound issue or is that something that's always going to be a problem when using FMT?
Hi.

So lets get a few things straight.

1. The anti cheat isn't my problem to "fix". If you don't want the AC, you need to use a bypass. The only other one out there is Aranaktu's Live Editor. I highly recommend his work.
2. I've already said that the crowd sound issue was because of the anti cheat bypass, which I removed a few versions back. The crowd sound bug will still be there if you use Aranaktu's Live Editor
3. 23.10 has been pulled down because of the launcher bug. It is a very easy work around if you are desperate to use it though. Just launch the Editor once, let it create the cache and then you are good to go.

Hi.

So lets get a few things straight.

1. The anti cheat isn't my problem to "fix". If you don't want the AC, you need to use a bypass. The only other one out there is Aranaktu's Live Editor. I highly recommend his work.
2. I've already said that the crowd sound issue was because of the anti cheat bypass, which I removed a few versions back. The crowd sound bug will still be there if you use Aranaktu's Live Editor
3. 23.10 has been pulled down because of the launcher bug. It is a very easy work around if you are desperate to use it though. Just launch the Editor once, let it create the cache and then you are good to go.
thanks - I'll just use 23.7 since that still appears to disable AC. I can live with the sound issue for smoother GP :-)

Good evening gamers,

FMT version 23.11 is now available to download
https://github.com/paulov-t/FrostbiteModdingTool/releases/tag/Release-29

Change Highlights​

• Fix for modifying legacy files and testing changes through the Editor (causing the game to appear with a black screen)
  • Fix for mixing many legacy and chunk mods together (causing the game to appear with a black screen or certain files to "disappear")
  • Fix for Kits and Hotspots (tested on my Licensing mod)
  • Fix launcher caching issues
  • Fix Data/Patch copy to ModData algorithm to be more stable
  • General improvements to EBX reading and writing
  • Improve Kit Creator Import tool
This will allow me to switch my concentration back to mods and possible Mesh Importing. Thanks for the support!

Hi,
I downloaded last FMT version and your last gameplay version.
But when I click on launch game nothing happen, so open EA App but the game doesn't start. I must click on play on EA App but when I try the gameplay I don't see difference from vanilla version.
What I wrong @paulv2k4 ?
Thanks a lot

thanks for all your work on this Paul. unfortunately i still can't seem to start the game with the career mod loaded. i'm prob doing something wrong so apologies in advance for that...

Code:
Mod Compiler Started for FIFA23
Running Mod Executer
Detected NO changes in mods for FIFA23.exe
Launching game: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\FIFA 23\FIFA23.exe (with Frostbite Mods in ModData)
[ERROR] Error caught in Launch Task. You must fix the error before using this Launcher.
[ERROR] System.NotImplementedException: Could not find class Fifa23AssetCompilerV1 in any plugin! Remember this is case sensitive!!
   at ModdingSupport.ModExecutor.Run(ILogger inLogger, String gameRootPath, String modsRootPath, String[] modPaths)
   at FIFAModdingUI.LaunchGame.LaunchAsync(String FIFARootPath, String ModDirectory, List`1 OrderedListOfMods, ILogger logger, String FIFAVERSION, Boolean forceReinstallMods, Boolean useSymbolicLink, Boolean useModData)
   at FMT.LaunchWindow.<>c__DisplayClass30_0.<<btnLaunch_Click>b__0>d.MoveNext()

EDIT: still getting the error but the game lauches and the mod seems to be working

Last edited:
Good afternoon gamers.

1667044967436.png
Mesh importing finally working. (I exported Firminho and then replaced Leno with Firminho's head because I am no face modeller!)

I have completely rewrote parts of my EBX reader and writer to not be so damn complicated and its fixed this AND a lot of gameplay! Noice.

I have added EBX Descriptions (will be adding more as I go!) to some of the "files". 1667052456599.png

Link:
https://github.com/paulov-t/FrostbiteModdingTool/releases/tag/Release-31

Good afternoon gamers.

View attachment 184744
Mesh importing finally working. (I exported Firminho and then replaced Leno with Firminho's head because I am no face modeller!)

I have completely rewrote parts of my EBX reader and writer to not be so damn complicated and its fixed this AND a lot of gameplay! Noice.

I have added EBX Descriptions (will be adding more as I go!) to some of the "files". View attachment 184770

Link:
https://github.com/paulov-t/FrostbiteModdingTool/releases/tag/Release-31

Paul, I have this error. Note: All the other versions of FMT worked perfect.

ERROR.JPG

Github says FMT fully supports Fifa 22, but there is no Fifa 22 option on it?
To be honest. I don't have time to test FIFA 22 with FMT as well work on new FIFA 23 content and mods. Because of this I removed it from the options list. You can reactivate it if you really wanted to though. You need to edit the Profile that has come with it.

https://github.com/paulov-t/Frostbi...rostySdk/FrostbiteProfiles/FIFA22Profile.json and change this line to true.
1667118047239.png
You could always use FET for FIFA 22 though.

Hi! Can someone tell me what to enter as an address in the launch properties of the game on EA launcher please? My game is on this address C:\Program Files\EA Games\FIFA 23\FIFAModData

Wrong tool. FIFAModData is FET, ask on their Discord.
Yes sorry just ModData...
I use FMT and i would like start your gameplay mod, the software asks me to enter an address on EA launcher and I would like to know what should I write in the properties of the game, the installation of the mod went well but that is all that is missing

Error message : Launching EADesktop. Please set the Advanced Launch Option to -dataPath ModData and launch the game through the App.

what should i write, can you give me an example please?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom