FIFA World Cup Brasil 2014

He's not "way better" than any of the Argentina strikers and he's a trouble maker when he's not starting so it's a choice by the coach to keep the squad in harmony.

I agree. Bar, Palacio they are all on the same level, with Aguero a level above and Messi being Messi.

He's not "way better" than any of the Argentina strikers and he's a trouble maker when he's not starting so it's a choice by the coach to keep the squad in harmony.

makes sense, same as Deschamps's choice for not bringing Nasri then. but I disagree that he's not a better player than the ones I cited. he brings a lot to any team imo.

That has been Argentina's issue all tournament, really. They haven't really scored on their chances but their defense is epic. I had no idea Sabella had it in him, I salute him. A fine coach after all. He's also made Rojo one of my favorite players. Rojo is a fantastic left back, solid defensively and great crossing ability. I'm fairly sure a better team will be knocking after this cup.

@Gekko64 Tevez is a world beater when on form, he'd be the star of most NT's in the world. Argentina just have too many in that position. I'm fairly sure Tevez wouldn't have behaved well by playing Palacio's role as a substitute.

Last edited:
Germany deserved this, congratulations guys!

i feel so so sorry for Reus, he is and should be world champion with this team.

Great football, great team work and spirit.. Germany are the best and will be favourites to win next EURO in France.

Why ban me..?Congratz Germany

Sorry if I offended anyone with my words ..!Good night

Come on, you know better than that. You can't use those words in a public place anymore. They represent a small group of depraved people that slaughtered many innocent human beings.

There's religious and political freedom in the western world, so technically he can use those words wherever he pleases. He's not going to make a lot of friends that way though... at least not sensible ones.

Some record
'54 Win
'58 SF
'62 QF
'66 Final
'70 SF
'74 Win
'78 QF
'82 Final
'86 Final
'90 Win
'94 QF
'98 QF
'02 Final
'06 SF
'10 SF
'14 Win

There's religious and political freedom in the western world, so technically he can use those words wherever he pleases. He's not going to make a lot of friends that way though... at least not sensible ones.

actually in most European country such words or symbols are forbidden, in the basis of generating hate, racial and ethnic discrimination, etc. Freedom of speech, as any other right has limits, specially when a bigger principles are at stake.

Even in the other day, a guy got banned becuase he was trolling with conspiracy theories. He's trolling with hate words and symbols.

actually in most European country such words or symbols are forbidden, in the basis of generating hate, racial and ethnic discrimination, etc. Freedom of speech, as any other right has limits, specially when a bigger principles are at stake.

Even in the other day, a guy got banned becuase he was trolling with conspiracy theories. He's trolling with hate words and symbols.

he is a dumb ass, why the discussion, such behaviour is not tolerated and never should be. I hate racism and discrimination of people because of their color of their race, such statements were made by those who were supporting it, so there is nothing to discous.

Congratulations to Germany, first machine to win the WC. Seriously, they were unstoppable, the best team won.

I would like to say that I'm proud of this Argentina team. Even after the match Sabella, the players and the whole coach team stood there, heads up, without shedding a tear. A team that NO ONE would have bet for, including myself, reached a World Cup final against all odds. We waited 24 years to go through quarter finals, now we're here.

The third one is not any farther now. VAMOS ARGENTINA!!!!!!

Congratulations to Germany, first machine to win the WC. Seriously, they were unstoppable, the best team won.

I would like to say that I'm proud of this Argentina team. Even after the match Sabella, the players and the whole coach team stood there, heads up, without shedding a tear. A team that NO ONE would have bet for, including myself, reached a World Cup final against all odds. We waited 24 years to go through quarter finals, now we're here.

The third one is not any farther now. VAMOS ARGENTINA!!!!!!

Good sports, buddy. Great final, cheers to you and your folks as well!

World Cup got me back at football too, at least for that month, it was a fantastic tournament, I'm surprised France World Cup had the same numbers of goals though :CONFUSE: But I remember that was an awesome World Cup too.

I was hoping Germany would win a World Cup for a long time, that generation deserves it.

But damn did Argentina played great, incredible passion and intelligence, only if they got those opportunities.

As for the hosting nation, we did a great job. Memorable World Cup, fans that came here surely enjoyed, players enjoyed.
I knew all that talk about riots and the political stuff had their place in the Confederations Cup, we agreed, we disagreed, but in the end we will take important lessons. Football is football, politics are politics.

Congratulations Germany.

I'll be back being a casual fan though. This takes too much time.

Justice is served, Germany coronated.

about that joke of best player of the tournament: Robben, James Rodriguez, Kroos, Schweinsteiger, Di Maria, Mascherano, Neuer, Oscar, Bryan Ruiz, Muller, Schurrle ...... are by far better than Messi in this tournament, and I can name more players.

and when I say everytime Messi is Fifa's favourite and they always want to keep his image shining no matter what he do, some arrogants and fanatics accuse me of hate and being biased.

now you see in clear the rotten FIFA, unless you're blinded. and that's why I accuse some of the members here of being Cules, because there's no other explanation of their massive licking-ass for Messi.

I think the player of the tournament was Manuel Neuer. He was Germany's rock at the back throughout the competition. Messi definitely wasn't the best player and was somewhat disappointing really.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, what a day, what a tournament! Really happy we won. And I think we deserved it, we where imho the best team in this cup. What Schweini did today, was legendary. Same goes for Hummels, Boateng and Neuer, all played fantastic.

Ref didn't had his best today, Argentina played more dirty the more the game lasted, at least Aguero earned himself the second yellow for his hit on Schweini. The second thing today I thought wasn't correct was the Golden Ball for Messi. He did play okay, but he surely wasn't the best of the tournament.

All in all the outcome is the best possible option for us: Finally our fourth star and Klose got his record, nothing else matters. Thanks guys!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, what a day, what a tournament! Really happy we won. And I think we deserved it, we where imho the best team in this cup. What Schweini did today, was legendary. Same goes for Hummels, Boateng and Neuer, all played fantastic.

Ref didn't had his best today, Argentina played more dirty the more the game lasted, at least Aguero earned himself the second yellow for his hit on Schweini.

All in all the outcome is the best possible option for us: Finally our fourth star and Klose got his record, nothing else matters. Thanks guys!

You're so right very proud to be German!

Argentina without Messi would not make it out of their group... talk what you want guys but he was his team leading scorer and assist maker... he played in final, he was the best player this tournament. If Robben made it in to final, he would be the best... give credit to those who deserve it.

Back
Top Bottom