FIFA World Cup Brasil 2014

Yes. Great. Thrilling final. Argentina was as hard to play as expected. I am so happy. :)

1st european victory at American continent. Unbelievable...

Nevertheless worst person on the pitch was the referee.

Congrats Germany, lucky with the ref all in all but not entirely undeserved either. Argentina were good in this match.

Argentina showed a good match, but we were definitely not lucky with the referee.
Mascherano and Agüero could easily have been sent off.
But in the end it does not matter at all.

Last edited:
Good game. Could've gone either way, but the Germans were the most regular trought the tournament. So is deserving.

Argentina showed a good match, but we were definitely lucky with the referee.
Mascherano and Agüero could easily have been sent off.
But in the end it does not matter at all.

I think it was Biglia and Mascherano but that was in extra time. The situations where Germany probably should've gotten red cards were much, much earlier and would've changed the match completely.

Anyway, it's pointless to discuss but it's important to be aware of it.

Why? As a neutral I thought they had a great tournament. They are deserved winners even though I wanted Argentina to win.

I won't get into why on here, but yes I agree. They did have a great tournament and were the best team overall.

Messi winning the golden boot... No comments.

images

Messi was decent in this match, but I'd thought there were some hotter names for that trophy to be honest. On the other hands there aren't any crystal clear candidates either so maybe it's OK.

@ameniken22 I think you owe me an explanation for your retarded comment back there.

Last edited:
what did Tevez do to not get called for Argentina? he's way better than any of higuain, lavezzi and palacio.

He's not "way better" than any of the Argentina strikers and he's a trouble maker when he's not starting so it's a choice by the coach to keep the squad in harmony.

Best team won it in the end. Congrats to them.

Argentina did well and will be kicking themselves. They had the chances.

Not sure Messi deserved Player of the Tournament. He dragged Argentina out of the group stage but didn't do much after that. Infact he spent most of his time walking about. Something's not right with him imo. Pressure? boredom? fitness? arrogance? no idea
Anyway, for me, James Rodriguez deserved the award.

Back
Top Bottom