FIFA 23 Discussion Thread (PC Version)

Unfortunetly the mods for the game are hardly spreaded towards Patreon and Twitter. I feel you. It´s just a mess to search around. You can take a look at Fifainfinity downloadcenter from the related website. A couple of mods are there for download. But if you want a specific single face you must go to discord and there is sometimes a mess too by clicking through. Twitter is often more handy, just search for FIFA Facemakers there. Some really good Face mods are free there, while other leading to Patreon. I wonder often when I see the Prices for just single faces or a Pack. I know it´s much work to do with blender software but hmmm...
Anyway, the best free huge sized Patch for FIFA 23 is available now since yesterday called EEP 23 v.1.0. Creator is Slim with his team of "free" working Modders. I can´t nerf enough to download and try this huge free Patch, Guys! Idk if Slim released the Patch on soccergamingforum like he did the last years too?! But if anyone wants to join his discord Server give me a sign in PM and I link a invitation for you. I repeated again: Full free Patch with unique features and leagues. German 4th League, Italian Serie C, many more new leagues like Greece, Croatia, Serbia, Brasil on top of FIFA 23 default leagues. Many custom made faces, Graphics and more. Perfect to play with Paul´s gameplay a.e. I already started a new League yesterday. I don´t wanna link the discord site for the Patch here in public because I am not sure if it´s allowed. But like I said the Patch is completly free for everyone to download from Slim´s discord Server.

EDIT: I found in the Patch download Folder the public download Site from Slim Modder. If the Admins want that I remove the link from my Post here @Chris Davies or it is against the Forum rules than I will do that of course. FIFA 23 lacks with good Patches and this one enhance the game and make it much more enjoyable.

https://eep-fifa.de/

Thanks that patch looks awesome will give it a try but yeah it’s not easy finding faces. This is my first time modding FIFA after years of PES and its shocking how tedious it can be but also amazing by how much more can be modded compared to PES.

Thanks that patch looks awesome will give it a try but yeah it’s not easy finding faces. This is my first time modding FIFA after years of PES and its shocking how tedious it can be but also amazing by how much more can be modded compared to PES.
Haha, yes when you come fresh from PES modding possibilities than FIFA is a Culture shock. But everything kinda a matter of learning something new. FIFA modding would be dead since years without the Tools from Paul and FET from FIFER Group. But with them there are possibilities for FIFA modding.
Related to the Patch I can confirm he is very stable and have just amazing features. I already started a Career mode in Germany third League with Dynamo Dresden. I really like all those graphics related to the Area/Country and team you play.
Anyway, enjoy playing and modding FIFA! If you want some custom Faces for FIFA 23 just write me a PM. I could upload some of my collected Face mods if you want to my Mega account.
Cheers

someone who is using the Free Version of ESim? For me its not working with the Mod Manager...
I have the right load order and its also saying "Mod success...installed" Game is launching but nothing works especially the camera mod

someone who is using the Free Version of ESim? For me its not working with the Mod Manager...
I have the right load order and its also saying "Mod success...installed" Game is launching but nothing works especially the camera mod
I use it. Last time Problem for me was the "Database" mod from the esim Pack. After I didn´t tick that mod in MM the game works even with the camera mod.
Which Version of esim mod you use? I have understand you use the free version, but maybe there is a "newer" free Version which I don´t know. That´s why I am asking. I use v.0.4. Everything works except the Database mod.

Most likely in the free mod you need to manually adjust zoom and height in the camera settings. You’ll see than by editing settings you can get a wider broadcast than in vanilla.

I use it. Last time Problem for me was the "Database" mod from the esim Pack. After I didn´t tick that mod in MM the game works even with the camera mod.
Which Version of esim mod you use? I have understand you use the free version, but maybe there is a "newer" free Version which I don´t know. That´s why I am asking. I use v.0.4. Everything works except the Database mod.

Most likely in the free mod you need to manually adjust zoom and height in the camera settings. You’ll see than by editing settings you can get a wider broadcast than in vanilla.
using latest one for TU10 but its not working. Dont know why, even i cant check if its active but the videos i saw with Esim Cam is definetly different. Cant get it work
Manually changing camera zoom does really only little changing in view

Maybe its stupid, but I'm thinking about buy this game to play career, so after few months, what do You think about FIFA 23? Should I buy or Not and play PES 21 with new mods?

Maybe its stupid, but I'm thinking about buy this game to play career, so after few months, what do You think about FIFA 23? Should I buy or Not and play PES 21 with new mods?
Haha, really funny question. This can only decide you. What you think when you read in the threads here? Last year I personally would answer you no, don´t buy the game except you urgently wanna. But this season the game is currently on a top Level with the gameplay mod(s). I see the game costs around 20 bucks at the Internet. So yes it´s worth a try. I also like PES and know from some other members the modding is still powerfull. I also like to switch between both series but the last 4-6 weeks I stick with FIFA 23 because it´s plays more as an simulation than ever before with the particular mods for gameplay. And yes, the Career mode is still ways better with FIFA. And there are also some very enhanced Career mode mods available. Much more realistic than PES.
Anyway, maybe you get more response to your question and than decide. For me the game in it´s current state is top notch related to enjoy several Matches in friendly or Career mode. ;-)

I played today on pc. I think its much better than ps5 ver. In terms of moving, motion, skating dont you think? How is it with mods i will have to wait after ea updates for modders to addapt each patch ver?

Hearing you guys talk about gameplay mods and how they improve the experience is making me think about purchasing the game on Steam, hehe.. The offer is actually pretty good.. hmm..

Hearing you guys talk about gameplay mods and how they improve the experience is making me think about purchasing the game on Steam, hehe.. Will probably wait until the price is lowered even further, though.

Yeah I just purchased it myself went back and forth on if I should do it but it's currently $20 where I am at and since I am not playing PES anymore I gave it chance and I like it. With the GP mods it is better but my expectations are really low with footy games right now so I am enjoying it for the moment. :))

Ok guys! Took the plunge! Downloading right now. :) It was a pretty good deal!

Now , maybe you guys can help me walk me through the following points.
- I'd like to have a patch that includes the Colombian League, and the J-League (without replacing the K-League). Could you guys help me find one?
- How do I install a gameplay mod? Bear in mind this is the first FIFA I will seriously play since FIFA 15 and I'm seriously outdated when it comes to how modding works...... :LOL: ;)

Thanks a lot in advance guys!! The promise of gameplay modding (plus the reduced price) finally convinced me to buy the game! :TU:

Last edited:
View attachment 211477

- I'd like to have a patch that includes the Colombian League, and the J-League (without replacing the K-League). Could you guys help me find one?
- How do I install a gameplay mod? Bear in mind this is the first FIFA I will seriously play since FIFA 15 and I'm seriously outdated when it comes to how modding works...... :LOL: ;)

Thanks a lot in advance guys!! The promise of gameplay modding (plus the reduced price) finally convinced me to buy the game! :TU:
I’d suggest you to start with Paul’s FMT found HERE. So you can have a proper tool to load mods (everything to make it work is explained in thread’s github links).

View attachment 211477

My congrats for dive into the water. :-) Even a PES oriented Footy lover should see it´s very good work done for the game. I just wanna mention that you must cut corners considered to the huge amount of Full Patches for PES 2021. Personally I just know 2 Patches which I tested by myself. A new Patch called EEP 23 with many new leagues but mainly focused at European Leagues. And the other Patch is more national teams focused where you can play Road to World cup 22, but with a huge amount and additional national teams. But I fear there are not your desired Leagues available. :-(

EDIT: The K-League is available by default. But no Columbian League.

Last edited:
WTF... why do i get this crash... i have a decent pc. There are plenty of topics like that, no solution.. did anyone have it?

WTF... why do i get this crash... i have a decent pc. There are plenty of topics like that, no solution.. did anyone have it?
do you have your GPU overclocked?Or do you have an OC GPU from default?Just try to -100mhz on Core and the if that solve the problem.

Or make a clean driver install

It could be a few things; your ram could be causing you issues, or you might need to update your bios. I was dealing with this issue and all I needed to do was update my bios. I would recommend downloading OCCT to run some test it should let you see where the error is coming from, good luck!

Thanks, it can be because of undervolting. I clicked in NVIDIA driver a debug mode,turned gfx power from 90 to 92 % and its ok now

Back
Top Bottom