FIFA 23 Discussion Thread (PC Version)

Hi fella's, I have a question about TU's and modded game.

I have EEP 1.02 TU11 and Tv Logo mod TU11 are up to date.
Last time I played the game was befor TU11 with these mods/patches. I had also Anthem Jackets (for TU10). But the Anthem Jackets mod is not updated for TU11.

Now to my question: Can I load my CM savegame without problems? I'm not sure about that. Read somewhere something about corrupted savegame files or something if launching Fifa23 with not up to date mods/patches or so.

Should I load only EEP and TV logo mod and it will work just fine? Or can I load modmanager with anthem jackets for TU10 too? Or have to wait for update from panda (mod author from twitter).

Help is much appreciated! :)

Hi fella's, I have a question about TU's and modded game.

I have EEP 1.02 TU11 and Tv Logo mod TU11 are up to date.
Last time I played the game was befor TU11 with these mods/patches. I had also Anthem Jackets (for TU10). But the Anthem Jackets mod is not updated for TU11.

Now to my question: Can I load my CM savegame without problems? I'm not sure about that. Read somewhere something about corrupted savegame files or something if launching Fifa23 with not up to date mods/patches or so.

Should I load only EEP and TV logo mod and it will work just fine? Or can I load modmanager with anthem jackets for TU10 too? Or have to wait for update from panda (mod author from twitter).

Help is much appreciated! :)
EEP and TV logo will work fine if they are updated to TU11. I don't think anthem jackets mod has something to do with your career save but i'm afraid it just won't work since it's TU10 version and may contain legacy files (not sure tho).

EEP and TV logo will work fine if they are updated to TU11. I don't think anthem jackets mod has something to do with your career save but i'm afraid it just won't work since it's TU10 version and may contain legacy files (not sure tho).
Thank you mate for reply.

Ok I repeat to understand to make it 100% save. (sorry my poor english)

I can launch the game with EEP and TV logo mod without problems.
But can I add that anthem jackets mod later when it is up to date for TU11 to my CM savegame? Or do I need to start a new CM?

Thanks again! :BEER:

Thank you mate for reply.

Ok I repeat to understand to make it 100% save. (sorry my poor english)

I can launch the game with EEP and TV logo mod without problems.
But can I add that anthem jackets mod later when it is up to date for TU11 to my CM savegame? Or do I need to start a new CM?

Thanks again! :BEER:
Ohh now i better understand. I think you can add it later and continue your career but i'm not 100% sure. Don't wanna say something wrong and make you loose your save 😅

Ohh now i better understand. I think you can add it later and continue your career but i'm not 100% sure. Don't wanna say something wrong and make you loose your save 😅
Ok. I will still wait for TU11 update. To be save.

I N e e d T o B e M o r e P a t i e n t.... 😬

Thank you again. Oh and congratulation for the two wins against Napoli in UCL.

Ok. I will still wait for TU11 update. To be save.

I N e e d T o B e M o r e P a t i e n t.... 😬

Thank you again. Oh and congratulation for the two wins against Napoli in UCL.
Anthem Jackets are cosmetic from what i learned it should not impact your Career save. What you can always do is back up your save just to be safe but it shouldn’t be an issue if you add it later.

Hello guys, weird question but is there any way to remove the top right "player ratings/manager rating" when playing career mode? I have the Tv logo mod in place but its useless when I can't see it :(

Attachments

• 09ajmIK[1].png
    09ajmIK[1].png
    118 KB · Views: 24
Got a peculiar collisoin bug recently 😅

I'm very new to FIFA series, played just above half of career season in FIFA23 and it's like first time encountering such a thing. Wanted to ask you guys how often do you experience such bugs?

Hello guys, I just bought FIFA 23. Can anyone please recommend me what are the best mods (or if there is a thread to watch) for me to install?

Got a peculiar collisoin bug recently 😅

I'm very new to FIFA series, played just above half of career season in FIFA23 and it's like first time encountering such a thing. Wanted to ask you guys how often do you experience such bugs?
Very rarely, maybe once in 100 matches.

Credit to Fonts from youtube reels for posting his realistic sliders, the game is really good now and feels 90% like PES, slower pace, slower more realistic ball physics

Reactions: Rbn
Has anyone else had trouble starting the game since the last update? Nothing I usually do to start the game is working.

Has anyone else had trouble starting the game since the last update? Nothing I usually do to start the game is working.
Same. Its itermittant at best. I think a recent Windows Update or EA Desktop update has caused it.

Same. Its itermittant at best. I think a recent Windows Update or EA Desktop update has caused it.
Oh really? You got it, too? Ok. I'm not bonkers then.
I'm not even intermittent, I'm just NOT launching. Just reinstalled and if I've lost my offline season saves because of it, I think I quit.

Oh really? You got it, too? Ok. I'm not bonkers then.
I'm not even intermittent, I'm just NOT launching. Just reinstalled and if I've lost my offline season saves because of it, I think I quit.
Because i lost my saves all the way back in fifa 13/14 i always back them up. I dont trust ea cloud saves.

I had to restart my ea app multiple times the other day to get it to launch.

And ive had to change my launch sequence in FMT. Weird.

Im in the midst of preparing for EA Sports FC, so checking out the latest Frostbite Engine games. Best be prepared before they fuck us over again haha.

Because i lost my saves all the way back in fifa 13/14 i always back them up. I dont trust ea cloud saves.

I had to restart my ea app multiple times the other day to get it to launch.

And ive had to change my launch sequence in FMT. Weird.

Im in the midst of preparing for EA Sports FC, so checking out the latest Frostbite Engine games. Best be prepared before they fuck us over again haha.
Yeah, no shit.
I did do a backup of the entire Documents FIFA folder, have done for years since FIFA17 when I lost everything after an update. I was a week from the end of my season. Save file was nowhere to be found. So I just backed it up earlier. I've given up on loading it so I uninstalled and reinstalled the game in the hopes that somewhere between the latest FIFA TU and the latest EA App update they broke something. I will try it now to see if it works. But I'm just going to put the save folder back into Documents so that it boots the first time with it already there. I imagine it will just recognise it and move forward.

Nice! Such a nice feature...

My EA desktop app didn't update my fifa23 game since update to TU12. Hey €A, do you still notice it what you are doing at work? :NONO:

Back
Top Bottom