FIFA 23 Discussion Thread (PC Version)

Wanting to have a go at doing my own bootpack anyone advise where to start please if anyone knows can you link me to anything thank you apologies if it's posted in the wrong place

Looking through the gameplay files and I thought some may find this interesting....

There's a section where you can adjust the min/max sliders range to create more extreme customisations. At the bottom of that section however I just came across these values which seem show that when you play at different game speeds, the values actually change by default. Sprint/acceleration I expected, but didn't really think run frequency or the line values would change this much...

f.png

Looking through the gameplay files and I thought some may find this interesting....

There's a section where you can adjust the min/max sliders range to create more extreme customisations. At the bottom of that section however I just came across these values which seem show that when you play at different game speeds, the values actually change by default. Sprint/acceleration I expected, but didn't really think run frequency or the line values would change this much...

Obviously it's (presumably) not possible to add new sliders to the game via mods, but just spitballing here, could a mod change a slider to actually do something else, e.g. first touch slider which does shit all anyway, could that be changed so it actually changes aggression (for example) so you could make an overall aggression change to the game?

Obviously it's (presumably) not possible to add new sliders to the game via mods, but just spitballing here, could a mod change a slider to actually do something else, e.g. first touch slider which does shit all anyway, could that be changed so it actually changes aggression (for example) so you could make an overall aggression change to the game?
As in swap out a particular slider and replace that with a different change? To my knowledge that's not possible. It seems to just give us the ability to create a more extreme min and max. So in theory first touch error for example might have a min of -2 and a max of +2. This is where the 0-100 range falls in. So we can change this to -10 and +10 for a greater scope of adjustment.

I am looking at trying to get the CPU to be more aggressive and come out of their shape more often, but it's proving to be quite difficult. My gut feeling is the 11v11 capture is overriding a lot of the files...

As in swap out a particular slider and replace that with a different change? To my knowledge that's not possible. It seems to just give us the ability to create a more extreme min and max. So in theory first touch error for example might have a min of -2 and a max of +2. This is where the 0-100 range falls in. So we can change this to -10 and +10 for a greater scope of adjustment.

Aha ok, well end of the day if the first touch error can be tweaked to actually work that'd be a massive improvement, I've had it on 100 and there's still no first touch errors, crazy!

Aha ok, well end of the day if the first touch error can be tweaked to actually work that'd be a massive improvement, I've had it on 100 and there's still no first touch errors, crazy!
works with the mod im using. I use AI Motion mod and Gameplay balance mod.

Yeah I hear you. I'm working on it in the gameplay files to loosen the ball up and create more 50/50s/deflections etc. Not an easy task but I'm making progress slowly.

lmfao "AI Motion mod" (i love the names of these mods) and you have to pay for it. Gotta love this "community"

Edit - I did the homework for all of you =):
I just checked out the latest free version of the "balance" mod.
- It uses a locale.ini where only 5 settings actually do anything
- It edits some of the perks & game flow EBX

I checked out the latest free "AI Motion" mod
- It changes very little AI (especially as there is no locale.ini mod included)
- Rest of it is SMALL EBX changes to AI with lots of minor changes elsewhere
- Not sure where the "Motion" comes into it...

Last edited:
Hey @Paul-v ! 👋

above story is just (one of) the tip(s) of the iceberg(s) and it made me think… again… while shaking my head… 🤯
Please send me your PayPal address via DM!
I feel like i need to spend some bucks now!

lmfao "AI Motion mod" (i love the names of these mods) and you have to pay for it. Gotta love this "community"

And for what he charges as well is wrong

Hello there, what are the most realistic gameplay mods? I only know the " innformation" gameplay mod. There don't seem to be many out there...

I find the situation vile, they keep people on the hook, giving them a lot of mods (fake or where they change the comma) and literally driving users crazy. amazing that they keep making money, but people seem to be asleep.

Thank you for the information. Is there a tutorial for installation?
Take a look here, Dave. Everything’s well documented from How to use mods and run them. If you have additional questions than you can ask here in the thread. A little side note for how can I be sure the mod is loaded is when you see the screensplash at the start of FIFA 23 is changed with a V under the Logo. And of course you know it when you go onto the pitch. 🙂

https://github.com/paulov-t/FrostbiteModdingTool/wiki

When you use EA desktop than some additional steps are required. You can read about it in this Wiki too.

Take a look here, Dave. Everything’s well documented from How to use mods and run them. If you have additional questions than you can ask here in the thread. A little side note for how can I be sure the mod is loaded is when you see the screensplash at the start of FIFA 23 is changed with a V under the Logo. And of course you know it when you go onto the pitch. 🙂

https://github.com/paulov-t/FrostbiteModdingTool/wiki

When you use EA desktop than some additional steps are required. You can read about it in this Wiki too.
Thank you! I was just about to edit the answer; I did everything myself, including importing the other mods I was using with the live manager. The gameplay is finally different!

PS is the V4a2 the last gameplay version, right?

Thank you! I was just about to edit the answer; I did everything myself, including importing the other mods I was using with the live manager. The gameplay is finally different!

PS is the V4a2 the last gameplay version, right?
Glad to hear. What slider settings do you play? Everythings on default? Yes I would say so you have choosen the latest gameplay with the Version you have mentioned.

Glad to hear. What slider settings do you play? Everythings on default? Yes I would say so you have choosen the latest gameplay with the Version you have mentioned.
Yes, currently everything is in default, but in all honesty I find the passing extremely slow, moreover the reactivity of the players is really heavy and the opposing defenses are often well closed.😕

Yes, currently everything is in default, but in all honesty I find the passing extremely slow, moreover the reactivity of the players is really heavy and the opposing defenses are often well closed.😕
With that mod, stats matter more like it should. So depending on the type of player, you might want to get players that have faster reaction/agility and short pass ability.

Back
Top Bottom