FIFA 23 Discussion Thread (PC Version)

hello my friend , i tried this method but still nothing i am usn fifa mod manager can you help me with this ?
Hi, so I guess you have renamed the dxgi.dll to d3d11? And when you launch your game you don’t see the „reshade“ message in the left top corner? Try also launching Aranaktus Live Editor, Mate! I don’t know exactly but it could help loading the d3d11.dll. maybe. Can you make a screenshot of your FIFA 23 Game Folder please. Maybe that way I can see what’s the Problem that reshade doesn’t work for you. Do you have a free version of Live Editor?

@Byronic are there any working face mods for TU 5
cuz career mode is really fun to play when most of the players have correct faces
Yes Mate, there are working face mods. It doesn’t matter on which TU you are currently. Face mods are working all through the TU. I agree with you, to play Career mode it‘s very immersive to have real Player faces. Do you ever checked fifainfinity download center for FIFA 23 face mods? If you want some face mods write me a PM. I can upload you some nice face mods on my Mega Account. Just let me know.

Hi, so I guess you have renamed the dxgi.dll to d3d11? And when you launch your game you don’t see the „reshade“ message in the left top corner? Try also launching Aranaktus Live Editor, Mate! I don’t know exactly but it could help loading the d3d11.dll. maybe. Can you make a screenshot of your FIFA 23 Game Folder please. Maybe that way I can see what’s the Problem that reshade doesn’t work for you. Do you have a free version of Live Editor?
i am using fifamodmanager not live editor i want to run it with fifamod manager i have many mods inside , yes on the corner doesnt appear , also rename i did everything you saidhdhhf.png

also i see in your folder you have this file dxil.dll inside that i dont have? is this the problem?

omg it worked i put live editor after that run first liveeditor and after that fifamod and reshare working thank man so much

For everyone like myself who wanna use Reshade in games I have maybe something interesting. If this is posted in any of the 34 Sites of this thread before or on another Place here in the Forum just point me in that direction, Guys.

But I discovered yesterday it´s possible to have a working reshade Library in FIFA 23 too! You need just to rename the "official" Reshade dll called dxgi.dll into d3d11.dll. That´s it!
This way the Game doesn´t delete the necessary dll after you start the game and have reshade installed the usual way. I read about that renaming of dll´s previously in reshade Forum, but to be honest I never thought it could work that easy with EA´s Anticheat Cavalerie which we all love this Season. :))

Here are some Screenshots, Guys to proof the Reshade GUI pops up in the Game after renaming the dll in the Game Folder. I started to tweak with my own Reshade Preset which I always use in FIFA 21 and FIFA 22. It needs to be tweaked a lot to make it better looking in FIFA 23. The Screenshots are ways oversaturated with green Pitch color. So please don´t put the blame on me. It´s just for showcasing. :D

I leave the official Reshade downloadlink here in my Post, so you can start tweaking your own Preset if you are interested in. FYI I don´t use any Turf Mod or lightning mod from the community like Endo´s great work. It´s just the pure Pitch from default FIFA 23. I just mix both Modding Tools FET and FMT in my screenshots because I tried the reshade with both Tools.
Reshade is 100% free to download:

https://reshade.me/?ref=vgtimes

So here are some Screenshots now. If you have any Questions just let me know.

Screeshot links @ ImgBB: https://ibb.co/album/y01Wnp

View attachment 201886View attachment 201887View attachment 201888View attachment 201889
Thanks for this info man! Got it working with the live editor launched as well.

The game is already looking better!

FIFA 23 Screenshot 2023.03.07 - 08.10.52.59.png

Thanks for this info man! Got it working with the live editor launched as well.

The game is already looking better!

View attachment 206124
Great reshade tweak, Anth! The green on the Pitch looks Top notch! Also the contrast between the Pitch Pattern is looking well. Can you confirm that Live Editor launching is necessary for the reshade shows in game?? I guess the injection Function of Live Editor allows the dll of reshade to work.

Great reshade tweak, Anth! The green on the Pitch looks Top notch! Also the contrast between the Pitch Pattern is looking well. Can you confirm that Live Editor launching is necessary for the reshade shows in game?? I guess the injection Function of Live Editor allows the dll of reshade to work.
Thanks man, yeah I needed Live Editor to get it working...

Pitch texture is @6ons1 'RealTurfs'. The default texture on 23 is terrible in my opinion haha.

FIFA 23 Screenshot 2023.03.07 - 08.26.32.02.png

Thanks man, yeah I needed Live Editor to get it working...

Pitch texture is @6ons1 'RealTurfs'. The default texture on 23 is terrible in my opinion haha.

View attachment 206125
It is worse yes. Can´t find a reason that a multi million dollar company still uses low resolution textures for one of the most important things we all always look at a match while we are playing. I read sometimes they do it because the difference to their Console FIFA games should not be so different.
Anyway, the 6ons1 Turf is pretty with your reshade tweaks.

It is worse yes. Can´t find a reason that a multi million dollar company still uses low resolution textures for one of the most important things we all always look at a match while we are playing. I read sometimes they do it because the difference to their Console FIFA games should not be so different.
Anyway, the 6ons1 Turf is pretty with your reshade tweaks.
maybe someone owns a license to/a patent on turf! 🤷‍♂️😂

I had a look at the gameplay files for the first time in months just now....and there's a whole section added relating to 'trackback assistance'. Since playing it again yesterday, there's definitely been an improvement in this area too....

I had a look at the gameplay files for the first time in months just now....and there's a whole section added relating to 'trackback assistance'. Since playing it again yesterday, there's definitely been an improvement in this area too....
Oh really? I didn´t expect that EA would added something new related to the Files for GP. I didn´t played the game since TU 7. Will update to TU 8 if that is still the latest TU. Do you test it playing with default GP or do you use a mod for testing?

Oh really? I didn´t expect that EA would added something new related to the Files for GP. I didn´t played the game since TU 7. Will update to TU 8 if that is still the latest TU. Do you test it playing with default GP or do you use a mod for testing?
Yeah I'm not sure when it was added in, but it wasn't there last time I checked and that was quite a while back now.

I need help. My Mod Manager dont loading mods. I have Steam Fifa and EA app. I tried to add -dataPath FIFAModData in Steam launch options but still doesnt work. Also i cant open game properties in EA app so i cant add this line there. Does someone have any solution?

I need help. My Mod Manager dont loading mods. I have Steam Fifa and EA app. I tried to add -dataPath FIFAModData in Steam launch options but still doesnt work. Also i cant open game properties in EA app so i cant add this line there. Does someone have any solution?
Hey mate.
i have the steam version of FIFA and use ea desktop app too. I added the line to the steam launch option. Works here.

Never before has the CPU scored such a perfidious own goal. xd
Nice to see these things can still happen, that's awesome. :LOVE:

The AI doesn't feel remotely human to me in general, so to see this gives me hope that there is a shred of "error" in the code. (Or, more likely, this was a one-off glitch. But great to see either way.)

Back
Top Bottom