FIFA 22 Discussion (PC Version)

Doubt it will effect sales at all given the price they are charging for it and now PES is no more I can see many coming back to FIFA, plus stadia has next gen.
The next gen features will be only limited to relatively small amount of the fifa community because of current gen consoles still hard to obtain and gamers are fed up of the current trend of developers cutting corners to release games. I'll be surprised if we don't see sales figures for FIFA drop significantly across all formats.

If it hadn't been for Battlefield 2042 coming out in 3 months I would be not renewing my eaplay PC subscription, certainly not for another last gen port of fifa and I'm sure I'm not alone I thinking this.

Last edited:
The next gen features will be only limited to relatively small amount of the fifa community because of current gen consoles still hard to obtain and gamers are fed up of the current trend of developers cutting corners to release games. I'll be surprised if we don't see sales figures for FIFA drop significantly across all formats.

If it hadn't been for Battlefield 2042 coming out in 3 months I would be not renewing my eaplay PC subscription, certainly not for another last gen port of fifa and I'm sure I'm not alone I thinking this.
We offline users are measly ants to EA. Their main player base are FUT players who will buy it regardless of how shit the port is.

I honestly don't think that's true.
They've added a lot of features to Career Mode the past few years. It's not like they've abandoned it.
Gameplay-wise, you might be right, to an extent.

But at least this game has Sliders. What would FIFA be for us without them?.

I honestly don't think that's true.
They've added a lot of features to Career Mode the past few years. It's not like they've abandoned it.
Gameplay-wise, you might be right, to an extent.

But at least this game has Sliders. What would FIFA be for us without them?.
I really hope that is the case.

I would suck if they completely loose interest in offline players.

Guys, how are FIFA offline modes based on the last years?
I'm a PES players since PES3 and for the first time I'm thinking to get FIFA and give it a try. I've only played few friendly matches on FIFA20 with my colleagues' PS4 and found the gameplay shitty, but maybe I was just not used to the different feel from PES...

Minimum Requirements
64-bit Windows 10
Processor (AMD): Athlon X4 880K @4GHz or Equivalent
Processor (Intel): Core i3-6100 @3.7GHz or Equivalent
Memory: 8 GB
Graphics card (AMD): Radeon HD 7850 or Equivalent
Graphics card (NVIDIA): GeForce GTX 660 or Equivalent
Online Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection
Hard-drive space: 50 GB
Recommended Requirements
64-bit Windows 10
Processor (AMD): FX 8150 @3.6GHz or Equivalent
Processor (Intel): Core i5-3550 @3.40GHz or Equivalent
Graphics card (AMD): Radeon R9 270x or Equivalent
Graphics card (NVIDIA): GeForce GTX 670 or Equivalent
Online Connection Requirements: Broadband Connection

Minimum Requirements
64-bit Windows 10
Processor (AMD): Athlon X4 880K @4GHz or Equivalent
Processor (Intel): Core i3-6100 @3.7GHz or Equivalent
Graphics card (AMD): Radeon HD 7850 or Equivalent
Graphics card (NVIDIA): GeForce GTX 660 or Equivalent
Online Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection
Recommended Requirements
64-bit Windows 10
Processor (AMD): FX 8150 @3.6GHz or Equivalent
Processor (Intel): Core i5-3550 @3.40GHz or Equivalent
Graphics card (AMD): Radeon R9 270x or Equivalent
Graphics card (NVIDIA): GeForce GTX 670 or Equivalent
Online Connection Requirements: Broadband Connection
that doesnt look demanding...! i would have thought the recommended requirements were a bit higher.

Gutted that Paul decided not to make mods for Fifa22, he was the only hope of a decent career mode with fixed bugs :(
EA are the only hope of a decent FIFA and they have given up long before Paul did.

Still, they're advertising for a LOT of new roles (see the console thread). Maybe by FIFA 30...

Having in count what we will have in eFootball, I am starting to consider to get myself FIFA 22, if I buy any Football game this year. But it is more probable that I buy NBA 2K22

I'm torn between this and PES 2022.

On the one hand, PES 2022 looks like a mess and the audacity of having to wait not only to be able to play any other mode, but to play with any other team is ridiculous.

On the other, FIFA 2022 on PC has less features for no justifiable reason, and what's best, they removed about 15 national teams without justification as well, just because they're cheapskates. My NT isn't there... I guess it won't take much until it's modded in, thankfully, but I'd still have to budge and buy the base game rewarding this move. What's more, the CONMEBOL modes on FIFA 21? It was hilariously bad: they had the time to updated and teams like mine were not, both in roster as well as in kits.

But I went a whole two years without buying into football games (if we do not count Football Manager) and I really would like to give some a try, and overall FIFA both comes earlier and incomplete as it is, looks more complete.

Even tho we don't get next gen on pc for whatever reasons, if some of u wonder what platform to choose, maybe this will help you to make the decision

Even tho we don't get next gen on pc for whatever reasons, if some of u wonder what platform to choose, maybe this will help you to make the decision

FIFER makes money selling FIFA related mods (he does eventually release them for free), so of course he's going to urge his consumer base to purchase the latest iteration.

Asked in the other thread and got no response, will try once again here. Is anyone thinking about picking it on Stadia? I have no experience with it but it would be next gen. Any reason not to?

Asked in the other thread and got no response, will try once again here. Is anyone thinking about picking it on Stadia? I have no experience with it but it would be next gen. Any reason not to?

How fast and consistent is your internet? I've never personally used Stadia, but I imagine any additional input delay could be an issue for a game that requires pinpoint timing (like a sports game).

I was not referring to fifer mods specifically but the arguments he brought up there in general, they are very fair & true imho, just watch it. He was also not talking solely about his mods but in general about the mods & other stuff next gen vs old gen bs, where without mods the game is shitshow every year both next & old gen bs. That does not mean Im gonna buy it myself, I most likely wouldn't buy any version since Im not a fan of it at all, never been.

Can anyone compare the "next gen" version with HyperMotion with the PC version? How much is it a difference?

Btw I tried FIFA 21 on Stadia but it was horrible with the image compression, even at 4k (Stadia PRO).

Can anyone compare the "next gen" version with HyperMotion with the PC version? How much is it a difference?

Btw I tried FIFA 21 on Stadia but it was horrible with the image compression, even at 4k (Stadia PRO).
Do you need to purchase the games with the Stadia Pro account or can you just try them all out? I only play games on PC and I definitely wont pay 70 euros for FIFA 22 next gen without testing it first.

Yes, you do need to purchase the games. But, if you want to try it out, you can refund if you play less than 2 hours, which is what I did with FIFA 21.

Reactions: cb7
Back
Top Bottom