FIFA 22 Discussion (PC Version)

@Slippytoad one more question, gfx mod goes all in one mod, or separate files (cam, turf, etc)?
As I recall - there were 2 main mod files that come with the Deluxe GFX mod. One that gives the EA broadcast cam and the other that gives the 'True broadcast cam' (which I have yet to try). Within the main mod files you get LOD, turfs and colour sharpening but there also additional add-on mod files to give you different colour presets, TV logos and a few other bits

1635416641768.png

As I recall - there were 2 main mod files that come with the Deluxe GFX mod. One that gives the EA broadcast cam and the other that gives the 'True broadcast cam' (which I have yet to try). Within the main mod files you get LOD, turfs and colour sharpening but there also additional add-on mod files to give you different colour presets, TV logos and a few other bits

View attachment 129333

So ea cam is a separate mod? I'm asking because i need only cam. Turfs an colors imo not good. i'm happy with 6ons1 turf and nvidia freestyle.

So ea cam is a separate mod? I'm asking because i need only cam. Turfs an colors imo not good. i'm happy with 6ons1 turf and nvidia freestyle.
As far as I know you can only get it as part of the deluxe GFX mod. There is a 'Ultimate' version of the GFX mod but that doesn't have the EA camera (it just has the other stuff (LOD, Colour etc)

so no - its not separate. If Chuny released a version that had the EA camera but nothing else I would go for that

As far as I know you can only get it as part of the deluxe GFX mod. There is a 'Ultimate' version of the GFX mod but that doesn't have the EA camera (it just has the other stuff (LOD, Colour etc)

so no - its not separate. If Chuny released a version that had the EA camera but nothing else I would go for that
I know that, i'm asking about files in the mod, ea cam separate file or not?

The game crashes for me in CM every time I check the match stats at the end of the game — does this happen to anyone else?
This happens on NG in kick-off mode, not sure about career. If you go to passing stats and try to flick through the passing options the game crashes. It doesn’t for shooting, only passing.

I enjoyed Derek Rae making a Halloween reference in the pre-match when you played yesterday, that was a nice touch 🎃
Some painful Christmas banter lines between Derek Rae and Stewart Robson exist. I've heard them at it. Stewart asks Derek where his Christmas present is. Derek chuckles and says that many call him Ebenezer. Stewart chuckles back and if one team is leading in the match, remarks either that at least you've given the opposition a Christmas present/or they've given you one. I'd give Derek Rae a solid 8/10 for his delivery, but Robson gets a solid 0. They were so obviously not in the same room. In Robson's case, there is obviously no director to tell him he needs to do it again as if he isn't mechanically reading from a script.

Enjoyed this one, last'ish man CPU straight red 3rd minute!

Not very often my old man hands can make subtle movements with the controller but I just made the tiniest touch to move the ball away from the defender as he slid in, was very proud of that one!
Timed that perfect mate quality that and the 3rd minute as well lol

Guys, is this worth playing on PC right now?
Like, I mean... Is this honestly worth the full 60€ on Origin, or should I wait for it to drop a little?
My concern is that if they patch it I may not be able to revert to the initial state anymore if I buy (and download) it too much down the line.

Like, I mean... Is this honestly worth the full 60€ on Origin, or should I wait for it to drop a little?
My concern is that if they patch it I may not be able to revert to the initial state anymore if I buy (and download) it too much down the line.
IMO it's best to wait for the first sale, that's what I'm planning to do after switching from pes this year, it will also coincide with the likely release date of Fifer realism mod, in the meantime I'm playing the 10 hours trial. (unethical tip: you can use a gamepass account to get the trial, play the 10 hours then go to ea support and ask them to unlink the xbox account, launch fifa from gamepass, create a new ea account, link it and you have another 10 hours trial)

Last edited:

Yeah definitely, get the balance right with the sliders/difficulty/controls and it's the best Fifa in years IMO.

Thanks guys!
Will probably do so this week before they screw it with some patch (even if I do hope that they'll patch the next-gen version more in terms of gameplay than they'll do to the old-gen version of the game).

Back
Top Bottom