FIFA 22 Discussion (Console Versions)

Benfica Vs Sporting Lisbonne – Speed passes 35 et Shoot speed 45

FC Porto Vs Benfica - Legend - Vanilla

Lyon Vs St Etienne – Legend - Sliders

Boca Vs River Plate – Legend - Sliders

Dortmund Vs Rb Leipzig - World Class - Sliders

Aston Villa Vs Everton – Legend - Sliders

That villa v Everton video looks superb. Perfect pace and good balance of sliders.

Defending looks difficult but its a Good challenge to have.

Thanks for uploading

Interesting...

I mentioned before that my game settings were set to "slow" speed before I'd even touched them.

Not just me:

I think the game loads the settings you had in FIFA 21 from your EA account.
Happened to me. I noticed several settings were different than FIFA vanilla.

Also, you know the game lets you play sort of a Demo while the rest of the game is still downloading? The settings during that period were different, then when the full download was completed and I logged in, it loaded my usual preferred configuration.

Maybe it happened because the game loaded the configs you used in FIFA 21, no?
I think the game loads the settings you had in FIFA 21 from your EA account.
What I couldn't understand was that "slow" was the game speed, but "competitor mode" (which I had turned off in 21 and in the 22 beta) was set to "on". I didn't think it would import one and not the other.

Maybe that's what happened - but then, that guy on Twitter seemingly hadn't even heard of the game speed option before, and yet when he was told where to find it, it was set to slow...

A fair few more matches and so far so good, although the graphics on the Series S are terrible. Fortunately gameplay is fundamental, as a great man once said. I didn't plan to like FIFA22 but at the moment it's got me.

Is anyone else loving Create Your Club in Career Mode? The options – name the club, design the kit, style the ground, choose what range of quality the made-up starting players will have – are amazing. If you go for players in the 50-60 ovr range even the worst team in the worst league will be superior to start with. Signing one or two good players makes a massive diffrerence and you have to keep them fit and on the the pitch. Does that sound familiar? Just like the opening half-season of a classic ML, where that one pacy winger you bring in can change everything. A diehard ML fan must have designed this whole thing as the parallels are too much.

A lot of content but still missing too many features for me.

- You can play a champions league in tournament mode but not a Europa League, Conference League, or any International tournaments.
- Still no territory stat
- No new Volta pitches

- Create a club - A team filled with randoms without the option to use real players or take over the default players of the team you replaced. You can create players seperately but not assign them to your custom team. This is senseless.

The simple option would have been to have the Create a Club option in the main menu and use it for whatever mode you wanted. Locking it to career mode is pointless.

A lot of content but still missing too many features for me.

- You can play a champions league in tournament mode but not a Europa League, Conference League, or any International tournaments.
- Still no territory stat
- No new Volta pitches

- Create a club - A team filled with randoms without the option to use real players or take over the default players of the team you replaced. You can create players seperately but not assign them to your custom team. This is senseless.

The simple option would have been to have the Create a Club option in the main menu and use it for whatever mode you wanted. Locking it to career mode is pointless.
Agree, Create a Club is crap.

Create a club - A team filled with randoms without the option to use real players or take over the default players of the team you replaced.
That's what's great about it for me. The core of the Master League experience was always that exact thing. 'Who wants Master League on FIFA?' It's not quite Master League, but it's at least a half-brother, and I'm enjoying it hugely.

For those with both the PS5 and PS4 versions, is there a huge difference?

Also, where the heck do you get a PS5 console in the UK these days? :SHOCK:

The animations look better but feel worse, and the footplating is the worst ever.
The back line is dropping back for no reason.
Not sure if I mentioned that the back line is dropping back for no reason.

For those with both the PS5 and PS4 versions, is there a huge difference?

Also, where the heck do you get a PS5 console in the UK these days? :SHOCK:
No,only better animations and ball physics. AI act in very similar(or same) way..... based on my 3 hours with ps5 and 1 hour ps4

I’ve downloaded Xbox One version first by mistake and it plays very similar to Series X, for anyone who is wondering.

The pitch textures on previous gen are pretty bad though. And I don’t think ‘hyper motion’ is included in Xbox one but I might be wrong.

What settings create the most realistic experience? Played some League One matches on Legendary. Everyone dribble like Neymar, pass like Iniesta, AI always working the ball into the box and bombs the goalkeeper. Wasn’t a great experience.

Haven't had the opportunity to try out the game yet, just watched some gameplay videos. I can see a lot of variety from the AI, but one thing that worries me is that when shooting, the AI always bangs it into the net, even when really close to the goal. Haven't seen the AI do any finesse shots yet. To all of you who tried the game, what's your experience?

That's what's great about it for me. The core of the Master League experience was always that exact thing. 'Who wants Master League on FIFA?' It's not quite Master League, but it's at least a half-brother, and I'm enjoying it hugely.

I've never played Master League, I just wanted a custom team with custom players like in PES and previous FIFA games.

Being able to create players but not put them in created teams is ludicrous.

Haven't had the opportunity to try out the game yet, just watched some gameplay videos. I can see a lot of variety from the AI, but one thing that worries me is that when shooting, the AI always bangs it into the net, even when really close to the goal. Haven't seen the AI do any finesse shots yet. To all of you who tried the game, what's your experience?
I've seen some close range scrambles they aren't all smashers.

One thing I have noticed Is tactics really work and change your team ..my defence kept dropping back to deep so I set an high line and assigned "step up " to my back four (new command?) I was ripped apart and lost 5-1 ...gaps everywhere but fixed my deep line

Serie A sucks again. Too many fake teams for my liking and no Serie B. I wish EA just had licensing to everything now that eFootball will just be a digital Fruit Machine.

Looks like I’ll be playing a Middlesbrough or Reading save again.

Infuriating isn't it. Not sure why Konami bothered chasing licenses if they were just going to sell their soul to the devil all along. That's what makes me think it was a late change of strategy to this aberration they're about to release.

I feel like I'm going mad.
They removed the sense of 360 degrees movement. Every animation is on rails and on skates. It's the exact same thing that happened with PES since 17.
Even with all this, there is significant input delay.
Try going back to fifa 21, it feels way smoother and responsive.

I feel like I'm going mad.
They removed the sense of 360 degrees movement. Every animation is on rails and on skates. It's the exact same thing that happened with PES since 17.
Even with all this, there is significant input delay.
Try going back to fifa 21, it feels way smoother and responsive.
Are you on next gen?

one thing that worries me is that when shooting, the AI always bangs it into the net, even when really close to the goal
On my grumble list is the over-use of 'smashing it in from the underside of the bar', for both sides. I've seen way, way too many such goals already. Every second match has at least one Tony Yeboah special it seems.

FIFA 22 First Impressions (PS5) - Pleasant Surprise So Far​

It’s always nice getting my hands on FIFA 22 early and this year was no exception. After the FIFA 22 beta, my expectations soured as both the community feedback provided on EA’s closed message boards as well as my overall experience with the game at that point were far from enjoyable. As I reminded myself that the final product would no doubt look different, I tempered those expectations and tried, like I always do, to go into the official FIFA 22 release with a clear mind. With a few days under my belt, it’s time to give the community my first FIFA 22 impressions, covering what immediately stood out and what could use some work.
https://www.operationsports.com/fifa-22-first-impressions-ps5-pleasant-surprise-so-far/

Hey EA, you didn't have to decrease the LOD so much on the XBOX Series S version. The little one is powerful enough to deal well with even MS Flight Simulator. So slider the LOD up a bit more, please.

Back
Top Bottom