FIFA 22 Discussion (Console Versions)

I’m watching PlayStation access play the full version and the game is far slower than fifa 21, which is a huge positive. EA haven’t (yet) pandered to the FUT clowns.
It's the best I have seen from this game for sure, that flags waving in the stands transition is going to get really old really fast though

The national teams look faster somehow and all the corners are high balls, that must be an input thing on their part.

Last edited:
thx for the hint, i'm watching... speed is good, ball is free(r), animations are better... if only they'd get rid of those skating/gliding moves sometimes. this looks even worse when a player is standing and receiving a ball, just to turn on a dime or forward the ball in an akward looking (non organic) way!

i do like the PS access crew a lot! Rob beeing my fav from the bunch!
Yeah Rob is great!

Mrs to me on pes 21 : Is the grass looking fine today ?

I feel like turfs are to me what nets are to other people, they drive me ape shit.

QnjC.gif

I never played it on PlayStation, but I would guess that if they patch it later in order to listen FUT idiots for pinball game, normal people would not be able to chose which version they play --- you must play on latest patch i would guess ?

If anybody finds out how many trophies you need to unlock fouls - give me a shout. :LOL:

This isn't hyperbole when I say that I played 5-6 matches in a row during the beta without a single foul going in my favor.

For anyone asking, yes, I dribble. I'm a bit of a flash cunt so that's not the issue!

I never played it on PlayStation, but I would guess that if they patch it later in order to listen FUT idiots for pinball game, normal people would not be able to chose which version they play --- you must play on latest patch i would guess ?

You're beholden to the latest version as long as you're connected to the internet. Buying a physical copy is the way to go in case the initial, retail version is superior to any subsequent version sullied by EA's notorious patches.

Well, the fut kids are moaning and no doubt, the YouTube talking heads will be moaning too. Like someone has said above. Pull your internet out of your console before ea patches it to shit again.

Just tried the trial on XBSX whilst the PS5 version downloads..............so far, cannot see the hypermotion really, although I could on the videos we have seen.

On the XBSX version, I had it still fully downloading whilst in the CL startup match it throws you into........and I am hoping that if the game is not fully installed it is in "non-NG" animation mode..........

It also could be that it plays so bloody fast even on Slow that the hypermotion is smothered with quick turning the usual CPU AI crap.

Played a couple of games, as an offline player I'm really liking what I see with the new animations and AI behaviour, gameplay pace as well. A good jump forward from FIFA 21.

But sadly, I feel like this will last a couple of patches, FUT people are going to hate this lol Fingers crossed though!

PS5 version is now available to download.
You need to go to PSN store, then make sure you select the Ultimate Edition of the game and the EA Trial will be next to the purchase button.

Then download - It is a 37.099GB download.

Back
Top Bottom