FIFA 16 Videos & Pictures

which is the best gameplay mod for pc? im currently using matt10 sliders with cheatengine with speeder at 0.89, but game is a bit slow

I inevitably returned to FIFA16 (never quit it though), but I needed something different, so I started @Anth James Ball physics mod 2.0 and I am having a blast. I also changed the camera I use to the training arena one which, makes the game look even more beautiful in my opinion.
The physics mod change the gameplay in such a good way. No more bullet passes (at least much less), less jaggy moves from the players, because the ball is heavier and move/respond slower. It is also harder to dribble around players, which makes it a less effective weapon and force me to play a more passing game. I also feel the CPU doesn't do the stupid defensive move inside the box, where it normally lets you shoot at the first post. Also, it is harder to move CPU players out of the ball when they are dribbling, which makes star players like Salah shine even more.

Just played a really hard game against Liverpool where they scored this really nice goal. They exploited the injury of one of my CB so well.

I inevitably returned to FIFA16 (never quit it though), but I needed something different, so I started @Anth James Ball physics mod 2.0 and I am having a blast. I also changed the camera I use to the training arena one which, makes the game look even more beautiful in my opinion.
The physics mod change the gameplay in such a good way. No more bullet passes (at least much less), less jaggy moves from the players, because the ball is heavier and move/respond slower. It is also harder to dribble around players, which makes it a less effective weapon and force me to play a more passing game. I also feel the CPU doesn't do the stupid defensive move inside the box, where it normally lets you shoot at the first post. Also, it is harder to move CPU players out of the ball when they are dribbling, which makes star players like Salah shine even more.

Just played a really hard game against Liverpool where they scored this really nice goal. They exploited the injury of one of my CB so well.

Ball physics 2.0 in your opinions Is better than ultimate? Where do I find the link please?

I'm not sure how much interest there will be in this, but I thought I'd post it anyway.

Just had an amazing night with @jaygrim and friends playing an in-person 4-player tournament - using the FIFA 16 Classic Patch and @Anth James' incredible physics mod. This game is so bloody good.

We simulated Euro 2004, drawing straws to decide groups/teams (Ben got Spain, Chris got England, Jay got Italy, Ste got Netherlands). Each match would then be played out as 3vs1, apart from the knockout stages where two of the teams were drawn against each other.

Goal of the tournament (by @jaygrim, against me, the bastard):

(Ignore the stadium corruption, Stadium Server kept failing and we couldn't be bothered quitting and restarting the game again)

Highlights of the best match of the night:

Highlights of the final:

Each full match is available to watch - all 12 knockout games, 2 quarter-finals, 1 semi-final and 1 final:
BEST QUALITY: TWITCH PLAYLIST
ALSO AVAILABLE: YOUTUBE PLAYLIST

I'm not sure how much interest there will be in this, but I thought I'd post it anyway.

Just had an amazing night with @jaygrim and friends playing an in-person 4-player tournament - using the FIFA 16 Classic Patch and @Anth James' incredible physics mod. This game is so bloody good.

We simulated Euro 2004, drawing straws to decide groups/teams (Ben got Spain, Chris got England, Jay got Italy, Ste got Netherlands). Each match would then be played out as 3vs1, apart from the knockout stages where two of the teams were drawn against each other.

(Ignore the stadium corruption, Stadium Server kept failing and we couldn't be bothered quitting and restarting the game again)

Highlights of the final:

Each full match is available to watch - all 12 knockout games, 2 quarter-finals, 1 semi-final and 1 final:
Man it is a brilliant game 😍 it’s funny, at the time it was released I never released it

Highlights of the final:

What video editor do you use for those highlights if I can ask?

Highlights of the final:

Wow, perfection. We need to be replicating this idea with guys on EvoWeb via Parsec or Steam Play Together. Someone volunteer to host!. A boy can dream! :)

Back
Top Bottom