FIFA 16 Videos & Pictures

Had an absolute blast of a career on Fifa 16. Wanted to roleplay an hypothetical return of Ancelotti in 2015, and rebuild Milan.. also added Uruguay (from the second season onwards) in the loop for some NT adventure.

Well, it turned out into incredible fun.. I think I've never enjoyed Fifa 16 as much as I did in this career, indeed. First year I grabbed an Euro League spot in the last and lost the Coppa Italia final against roma; lost another Coppa Italia final in the second year, this time against napoli, and arrived in the fourth place (chairman asked me for the Champions qualify.. the game considered it accomplished, but apparently the object is just generally set on the fourth place and in Italy only 3 teams go in CL, so I played EL anyway).

Anyway, action in the field was so damn satisfying. I found myself constantly adjusting my team, searching for the perfect balance. And honestly I couldn't remember how intense were certain games (like direct clashes, or Cup finals). Just to name one that stuck with me, I went 3-0 against Juve in the first half, only to take a goal in the beginning second and being truly afraid of them coming back in game (which not happened, but felt really good anyway). It's perhaps the only football game existent that makes me want to raise up the half time duration (currently at 8 minutes and sometimes I still feel like it isn't really enough).

Third year was so real life.. I threw half the season by trying to sacrifice Aubameyang as a COC to play my new striker Kane in the front, that when I finally put Auba back a second striker going deep, and Kane playing as a post player, they were both phenomenal, but it was kinda too late as I lost too many points in the league and I had to choose between going behind the fourth place, again, or the Euro League. Of course I choosed the latter and, after a great ride, I lost it against Tottenham in the final.. ending ninth and being sacked.

Anyway, I eventually accepted an, ironically enough, offer of Tottenham. Curious to see how it will play in Premier.

In the meantime, I'm playing the World Cup with Uruguay. Group stage was really entertaining as well! This game for example:

was super eventful with autogoals, two injuries in the first half, line saves and so on, that made me breath some real WC atmosphere :))

p.s. man, at this point I'm probably totally fine retroplaying football games for the rest of my life, but what I would pay for something in this spirit, with current tech šŸ˜­

Had an absolute blast of a career on Fifa 16. Wanted to roleplay an hypothetical return of Ancelotti in 2015, and rebuild Milan.. also added Uruguay (from the second season onwards) in the loop for some NT adventure.

Well, it turned out into incredible fun.. I think I've never enjoyed Fifa 16 as much as I did in this career, indeed. First year I grabbed an Euro League spot in the last and lost the Coppa Italia final against roma; lost another Coppa Italia final in the second year, this time against napoli, and arrived in the fourth place (chairman asked me for the Champions qualify.. the game considered it accomplished, but apparently the object is just generally set on the fourth place and in Italy only 3 teams go in CL, so I played EL anyway).

Anyway, action in the field was so damn satisfying. I found myself constantly adjusting my team, searching for the perfect balance. And honestly I couldn't remember how intense were certain games (like direct clashes, or Cup finals). Just to name one that stuck with me, I went 3-0 against Juve in the first half, only to take a goal in the beginning second and being truly afraid of them coming back in game (which not happened, but felt really good anyway). It's perhaps the only football game existent that makes me want to raise up the half time duration (currently at 8 minutes and sometimes I still feel like it isn't really enough).

Third year was so real life.. I threw half the season by trying to sacrifice Aubameyang as a COC to play my new striker Kane in the front, that when I finally put Auba back a second striker going deep, and Kane playing as a post player, they were both phenomenal, but it was kinda too late as I lost too many points in the league and I had to choose between going behind the fourth place, again, or the Euro League. Of course I choosed the latter and, after a great ride, I lost it against Tottenham in the final.. ending ninth and being sacked.

Anyway, I eventually accepted an, ironically enough, offer of Tottenham. Curious to see how it will play in Premier.

In the meantime, I'm playing the World Cup with Uruguay. Group stage was really entertaining as well! This game for example:

was super eventful with autogoals, two injuries in the first half, line saves and so on, that made me breath some real WC atmosphere :))

p.s. man, at this point I'm probably totally fine retroplaying football games for the rest of my life, but what I would pay for something in this spirit, with current tech šŸ˜­
Such an underrate game. I love it so much.

Enjoying my new campaign in serie A with the new version of RFS and the beautiful stadium edited by @Nisoley and the scorebaord with TV logo by @PEPIN2.

Fiorentina is too unique. One of the few teams with violet kits in the top 5 leagues also stunning design!

Unique stadium ( too beautiful in daylight), Squad mingled with experienced players and young potential.

I'll try a career mode with them. Thanks for sharing this.

Changing up the English lower division gameplay up a bit, by dramatic reform to the EFL Trophy. In it's place are two new trophies with 64 teams each.

Attachments

• IMG_20240602_203853_590.png
    IMG_20240602_203853_590.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 33
Two other nice things from my career.

This goal by Liverpool: really appreciated both the whole action, with Markovic dribbling inside and Pogba intelligently using the header to serve Gotze, and of course the beautiful acrobacy of the latter.

And this Danny Rose goal of my own:

May not look as pumping as it felt to me when I scored, but damn it was really magic to nail this one. Can't remember many other football games counter attacks that gave me this vibe between Rose stealing the ball near our own box, winning it again a second later, resisting the pressure of the same Man U player, passing the ball to Lukaku at the right moment who gave it back with a first touch pass only for Rose to exploit the inertia of his still going run on the slowing defender to dribble in the box and finish in the low corner (of course I included the proper, full replay after the "in match" one). And it was also the equalizer after a very tough start. In short.. more or less goal of the season, to me.

Back
Top Bottom