FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Yeah that´s fake.
Several Users sharing it as leaked PES 2016 vid and some as leaked FIFA 16 vid.

But as far as I know, it´s not a game it is some simulation you only can watch and bet on the winning team or something.

Still the same shitty nets? Hope they gonna change it to a proper realistic netting. Why is to so difficult to develop real looking shape of goal and nets huge in it?

Still the same shitty nets? Hope they gonna change it to a proper realistic netting. Why is to so difficult to develop real looking shape of goal and nets huge in it?

they don't watch real life football !

Looks the same to me.

As usual, FIFA's focus is on the highlight reel. Tackles, shots, maybe some skills. This is really as much depth as a FIFA game can offer. I don't think I'll buying FIFA 16 if it's like FIFA 15, it's too much end-to-end stuff, lofted through balls and goals from distance. Any news what the focus will be on this year? Although, I doubt they'd move away from their teen crowd and idiotic youtube community which can't name a player outside the top10 teams in the world.

Looks the same to me.

As usual, FIFA's focus is on the highlight reel. Tackles, shots, maybe some skills. This is really as much depth as a FIFA game can offer. I don't think I'll buying FIFA 16 if it's like FIFA 15, it's too much end-to-end stuff, lofted through balls and goals from distance. Any news what the focus will be on this year? Although, I doubt they'd move away from their teen crowd and idiotic youtube community which can't name a player outside the top10 teams in the world.

I honestly think they're gonna deliver what we've been expecting them to. One of the FUTHead guys, who I know pretty well, has really told me to keep any eye out on the title this year. I seriously hope the focus has been on gameplay.

15th. All will be answered.

CHYq_orWoAAZWq-.jpg

I wouldn't say so YET. I want to see how they're moving, cause it's been quite bad since fifa 08.

I don't understand how can they make Messi so awful !! He is the cover star, at least he should get proper treatment.

HQ Pic.

11415545_10155652682265371_7981559855154994019_o.jpg

Now THAT'S what I call "feel the fabric"...

I don't understand how can they make Messi so awful !! He is the cover star, at least he should get proper treatment.

That is true. However, it was the same case, it was also true, when Konami had Messi as their coverstar. 3 years in a row (if I'm not mistaken) and Messi looked AWFUL ingame.

That is true. However, it was the same case, it was also true, when Konami had Messi as their coverstar. 3 years in a row (if I'm not mistaken) and Messi looked AWFUL ingame.

Messi actually looked pretty good when he was the cover star back in PES 2010.

pes-2010-ve-messi.jpg

Konami made better Messi than EA. you can see from above post.

Messi actually looked pretty good when he was the cover star back in PES 2010.

pes-2010-ve-messi.jpg

Konami made better Messi than EA. you can see from above post.

I beg to differ. Nor EA or KONAMI have been able to make a perfect Messi face. Not even his body shape. Let alone his running/dribbling/shooting animations. I think the closest to his sprinting and dribbling animation was PES 2013, and that was it.

I beg to differ. Nor EA or KONAMI have been able to make a perfect Messi face. Not even his body shape. Let alone his running/dribbling/shooting animations. I think the closest to his sprinting and dribbling animation was PES 2013, and that was it.

None of the company made 'perfect' Messi. but you have to agree that Konami was better with him.

anyone know when the trailer is coming?? i am looking forward to see the player models and movement. :YAWN:

Now THAT'S what I call "feel the fabric"...
My 2 cents? PES kit models have a bigger, very bigger potential than FIFA ones. Just look at Barcelona's 2014/15 kit for a comparison: FIFA has just a handful of collar models so real-life kits have to be adapted to the existing models, on the other hand PES has a lot of collar models that vary depending on what real-life kits need so it's the other way round: models adapt to real-life kits so they look way more accurate.
THen, Konami designers are too lazy with textures, I agree, but all in all the PES way of doing kits would bring more accurate results than what we can achieve in FIFA.

What I always liked in FIFA is the way they handle fabric patterns and "reflections" on the mask.
In PES there are three "states" in the mask: with pattern, with lighter pattern, shiny without pattern. In FIFA we have at least 5x those combinations.
We could have parts of the kit with "regular" pattern, others without pattern, even parts with meshes...
And for every of them we can decide whether it's completely matte or completely shiny, and also have options in the middle (so we could have 100% shiny and no pattern for logos, and maybe 40% shiny and a mesh under the arms and so on). Just a lot of freedom more.

The texture/models from Konami with the freedom of the EA mask would be the best kit next-gen football games could have.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom