FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

FIFA 15 CPU in a nutshell

ezgif-4074195229.gif

I hope this isn't just another PR stunt or them being out of ideas. Them saying they only just had the technology to do women's teams is a silly excuse.

ProBoobs, ...get in!

:BORED:

And they better bounce like that fighting game from years ago.....otherwise Im boycotting EA!!!

So EA headhunted Fuss from Konami, hopefully CL license will follow :D
The same thing happened with the Italian commentators last year, with Caressa and Pardo switching their positions.
I don't think this would have anything to do with the CL license.

The same thing happened with the Italian commentators last year, with Caressa and Pardo switching their positions.
I don't think this would have anything to do with the CL license.
I know, that was just hypothetic hope :D

I think FIFA getting the Champions League licence back is only a matter of time. PES is dying on its arse.

I think FIFA getting the Champions League licence back is only a matter of time. PES is dying on its arse.
Even if it happen, EA won't use it right. They will produce a seperate game for it or still produce crappy cinematics for CL matches.

The first thing they need to do is get the balance right ..this is players weights, momentum and pace..FIFA 15 is far too erratic in Movement...whilst PES has a ton of faults the balance in play is superb

with the lack of player and team individuality, the lack of stats, the floating, gliding players, the funny player bodies, the ball that stucks on players foot just because, the always something unbalanced stuff ...it always be a second choice because Fifa will never grow out of these, lets be honest it doesnt even want

thats another case that the first choice is unplayable for years now :D

with the lack of player and team individuality, the lack of stats, the floating, gliding players, the funny player bodies, the ball that stucks on players foot just because, the always something unbalanced stuff ...it always be a second choice because Fifa will never grow out of these, lets be honest it doesnt even want

thats another case that the first choice is unplayable for years now :D

:APPLAUD:

both FIFA and PES aren't trying to change their defects.
it's like they have an agreement to keep it that way, what you don't find in FIFA is found in PES, and the other way around.

Sepp Blatter has announced he's resigning as president, wonder what it will mean for the future of the FIFA franchise. All the scandal thats been happening the last week or so.

Why would it mean anything?

There will be a new president and life will go on.

The video game series generates a TON of revenue for FIFA. Nothings gonna happen to the franchise.

so that makes it ok?

women are having to try to make their side of the sport heard.

it shouldn't be mocked

so that makes it ok?

women are having to try to make their side of the sport heard.

it shouldn't be mocked

isnt sexist standing up for women too? like they couldnt do that for themselfs? like they are too weak? like they are just women? :CONF: following this we could mark any action by men on women as sexist.

anyway :) this topic gives me hedache and the jokes are fun, they are not made out of pure evilness or to disgrace anyone and its already moderated to protect women :P

:CONFUSE:

Translation from French interview

The arrival of new consoles / current-gen helped reshuffle the cards both at community level players but also to the media. And that is why, after years in which sales followed a negative trend, this year the trend has clearly reversed with growth of 12% to 2 volume figures. This is only the beginning and we know that. To return to the front of the scene, it takes 2 to 3 years. We have to confirm the good performance observed with this PES 2015!

Don't want to go into pes vs Fifa discussion but felt the need to highlight this.

As you were

Back
Top Bottom