FIFA 12 Discussion Thread

Thanks very much for the effort, keep them coming! Interesting news, seems to be most of the things I was expetincg in Fifa 11! Better later than never... Now if only the game resembled a little PES in terms of positioning, balance and movement then it would be amazing.

the only news : impact engine, defending system.

no graphics, no stadiums remakes, no player models remakes...no new faces...

the only news : impact engine, defending system.

no graphics, no stadiums remakes, no player models remakes...no new faces...
No new faces?

- Vancouver Whitecaps full team
- Manchester City full team
- Aston Villa full team
- Newcastle United full team
- Germany national full team
- AC Milan full team
- Olympique Marseille full team
- Paris St. Germain full team

All these teams are confirmed and captured with the new
8-cam-technology and maybe there will be even more, according
to some sources also players like Pazzini have got real faces ;)

Can people post links to sources if they're going to throw the word 'confirmed' about, please?

Can people post links to sources if they're going to throw the word 'confirmed' about, please?
Confirmation for Whitecaps
YouTube - 30 Day Countdown - Day 4 - EA.mp4

Confirmation for ManCity
> http://www.pressfire.no/spesialer/i...orvandles-Wayne-Rooney-og-*-til-FIFA-spillere

Confirmation for Aston Villa
> http://www.pressfire.no/spesialer/i...orvandles-Wayne-Rooney-og-*-til-FIFA-spillere
> http://s1.directupload.net/images/110603/6sm824vi.png

Confirmation for Germany
> YouTube - EA SPORTS TV Folge 4
> http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/big/w4g-55.jpg

Confirmation for AC Milan
Outsider87P said:
You can add to the scan list also Ac Milan. I can confirm you that Milan has done the face capture and you will see the real Ambrosini, the real Abbiati, the real Abate, the real Boateng (with tattoos), Pato, etc...
Outsider played the Game in presentation at Milan ;)

Confirmation for Marseille
> Dailymotion - Fifa 12 - Reportage - Capture faciale des joueurs de l'OM - une vidéo Gaming@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video@@AMEPARAM@@video

Confirmation for PSG
> http://www.jeuxvideo.com/videos-edi...re-des-joueurs-de-l-om-et-du-psg-00032237.htm

Enough? ;) Just don't find the source for Newcastle anymore.

Merely helping Lami out for his News Thread :SMUG:

Typical there's no source confirming Newcastle, the only team I'm fussed about from that list.

No new faces?

- Vancouver Whitecaps full team
- Manchester City full team
- Aston Villa full team
- Newcastle United full team
- Germany national full team
- AC Milan full team
- Olympique Marseille full team
- Paris St. Germain full team

All these teams are confirmed and captured with the new
8-cam-technology and maybe there will be even more, according
to some sources also players like Pazzini have got real faces ;)
i talk about "stars"

busquets
pedro
marcelo
di maria
alexis sanchez
neymar

fc.barcelona is winner of all, and his team no have full team faces...

vancouver? :TTTH:

Reports are that the PC version of FIFA 2012 is the best of the bunch. 100% like the console version BUT with crispier and sharper graphics plus almost non existent load times. It's literally getting all the love lol. Oh, the irony.

You're from Bristol or something, aren't you?

i don't know what is bristol sorry..

i say that firts fces of best clubs
and after, vancouvers...

spain win worldcup
barça win champions elague

and pedro and busquets without face..:CURSE:

no it's the most important, ok, but are details...

He just wants all the Barca faces in the game because they're on top of the world and he can't comprehend why they're being neglected.

Flair passing, if left in this game, will kill this subforum.

Oh no.....what have they f#&ked up this time?!

And where's Nick?! I bet he will come in and post that he has to go out with some mates or something and won't be posting impressions till tommorow....trying to make us believe he has a life!

Just read the preview kindly posted above, and one thing really sticks out, and not in a positive way;

"There is literally no way you will be able to cut through the opposition without using some sort of skill or by opening them up with a killer pass. This is the way football should be and with each passing year EA seems to be closing the gap between video game and reality"

Really? This is what pisses me off with FIFA 11. The fact that you can't use body balance etc to dribble normally with the right player. So this preview is saying that you'll have to perform some ludicrous looking 'skill move' to bypass a defender, or by passing all the time? So despite the 'revolutionary' defending, you still won't be able to, say, dribble between players for example with a top rated dribbler? Will the AI just win the ball off you 100% unless you pass it or perform a skill special move?

I know games shouldn't allow you to dribble all over the place, but there has to be a balance. If the only way to score is by constant passing or using skill moves, then not that much will have changed. Hope it's not like they imply here.

^^ Seems like David Rutter doesn't want us to be able to play like Messi, as in, sucessfully using changes of direction and body feints to get past opposition...

Just read the preview kindly posted above, and one thing really sticks out, and not in a positive way;

"There is literally no way you will be able to cut through the opposition without using some sort of skill or by opening them up with a killer pass. This is the way football should be and with each passing year EA seems to be closing the gap between video game and reality"

Really? This is what pisses me off with FIFA 11. The fact that you can't use body balance etc to dribble normally with the right player. So this preview is saying that you'll have to perform some ludicrous looking 'skill move' to bypass a defender, or by passing all the time? So despite the 'revolutionary' defending, you still won't be able to, say, dribble between players for example with a top rated dribbler? Will the AI just win the ball off you 100% unless you pass it or perform a skill special move?

I know games shouldn't allow you to dribble all over the place, but there has to be a balance. If the only way to score is by constant passing or using skill moves, then not that much will have changed. Hope it's not like they imply here.

I read in another preview today pretty much the complete opposite, that for the first time you now will be able beat defenses with more subtle dribbling moves using precision dribbling. The odds are that it'll be an improvement over previous FIFAs but not quite to the degree we'd wish.

Don't forget that most of these previews are simply regurgitated EA marketing talking points and the majority of these guys don't know what they're talking about. Read them for the facts and take all their "impressions" with a huge dose of skepticism.

It's seems it's perfectly balanced against other players but against the AI, in a top level of difficulty, the AI will never fall for it, making precision dribbling useless.

Can't wait to hear what the sliders will alter.

I hope they are all based on the appearance of the players, so one slider for hair, so if Messi grows his hair I can put the slider to like 15 to replicate this etc

They need to do this, if they do this, then Fifa will be perfect!

Back
Top Bottom