FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

well i experienced my first match in the snow last night. After 5 months of playing. And because i have now switched my preferred camera mode to broadcast i could see it in game. Although it resembled an episode of Most Haunted (thousands of white orbs) more than snow.

Yep same here, I'm quite in limbo at the moment, for the past 2-3 weeks every day has been wake up, do Fifa data editing, now for the first day I have off in ages I want to play some Fifa, but I can't until the new update is out, but even when it's out I then have to do all the free transfers + edit every championship/Premiership team's formation to put the CB's as far back as they'll go :)

Yep same here, I'm quite in limbo at the moment, for the past 2-3 weeks every day has been wake up, do Fifa data editing, now for the first day I have off in ages I want to play some Fifa, but I can't until the new update is out, but even when it's out I then have to do all the free transfers + edit every championship/Premiership team's formation to put the CB's as far back as they'll go :)
Does that stick Placebo, I mean changing the AI's formations...

Yeah same place you change their lineups, strategies and the rest. I was tempted to edit their pressing settings but then you just end up making every team a clone, so I figure pulling the CBs of every team back to the goal line should be enough, if they don't have a high attacking mentality they should be much harder to break down, but if they start chasing a goal and attack more then and only then should the spaces arise.

Yeah same place you change their lineups, strategies and the rest. I was tempted to edit their pressing settings but then you just end up making every team a clone, so I figure pulling the CBs of every team back to the goal line should be enough, if they don't have a high attacking mentality they should be much harder to break down, but if they start chasing a goal and attack more then and only then should the spaces arise.
:TU:
I'm going to give it a go tonight...

Back
Top Bottom