FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

Everyone has been bitching about it 4 pages back, until they all joined me in Singapura ;)

http://footballcommunity.ea.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=54244

We’re sorry to have to tell everyone that the FIFA 08 NG demo won’t be launching in Europe today as was expected. Although the demo is being released in North America there were a couple of issues which we couldn’t get ironed out in time to release today despite working through out the night to get these sorted.

We understand how disappointing this will be to everyone and we’re absolutely gutted this has happened.

VancouverBlade is currently over in the UK right now, attending a Community Day for FIFA and I was unfortunate enough to be with him as the news broke. It really was a massive downer for what was set to be a great day.

created a new account and downloading now

thanks Placebo

now im going to go and read the paper for 10 minutes :)

95%... 96%... 97%... 98%... 99%... 100%!

Oh yes. I've finally finished peeing my pants in excitement.

Back to the demo download progress. 95%...

Such a beautiful place!

Singapore%20-%20Merlion%20en%20hoogbouw%20web%20groot.jpg

This game is rocking. It blows PES away.

I'm not looking forward to the million posts tomorrow that say "I was just over-excited, it's not that good". Hahaha, I can see it coming.

Right, download finished. Here we go............

This better be good.

Thanks. That's what I'll do. I've got a whole team of people backing me up at home to download this (team = wife and kid).

Edit - OK it's up on US XBL. Downloading now.

classic alternate is the old control scheme dude i already changed it lol

So its X to shoot and B to cross like PES?

Oh no that's crap. I'm still used to the very old Circle for shoot and Square for crossing. I even use them on PES. And now Fifa changed to PES controls... psshh

IMO a massive improvement over CL and 07. player response is better, shooting is better, trickstick works perfect, i really like it so far.

btw you can change the controls the way you like it. standard is still the old circle = shoot etc.

Eh? What are those pictures?

Stupid how football is a European game, yet it's fine to release to the USA first. Imagine Madden being released in Europe, then telling American's there's no specific date for a release there.

Guess Singapore is getting an influx of Europeans today :) I'll be making an account tonight.

wats the deal for the ps3, i've been left with my new singapore account and nothing to download except mortal kombat 2

IMO a massive improvement over CL and 07. player response is better, shooting is better, trickstick works perfect, i really like it so far.

btw you can change the controls the way you like it. standard is still the old circle = shoot etc.

That's great thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom