FIFA 07 (Xbox 360)

Re: FIFA 07 (Xbox 360) - Next-gen

i'm on 6 mbit, slow here too - btw, why can't they put in a average speed bar, not only the % one?

JayM said:
It would be, yes. October 13th is the date I read for the demo?

I'll cancel it if it's bad.
Cancelled now.:roll:

I'll probably still get it in the future, just no need to rush now.

Took me also over an hour on 10Meg!! I think the servers were just shite slow at the time because of the amount of people downloading it.

DJ

ha ha ha ha ha, do the samba!!...... basic, skills......yeah thats all we need,....basic ski.. back to the samba!! lol

OPM said:
http://gameswelt.de/artikel/index.php?id=1946
german review

82%

+:
exclusive bundesliga license
improved ball physics
good lookin animations

-:
-only 6 leagues
-strange commentator
-bad lookin player models
-cut scenes fps drop :(

OPM,

I can't read German, can you tell me if they mention the trick stick anywhere?

Thx

Edit: "37 Nationalmannschaften" > Thats 37 national teams, not bad.

I'm really leaning towards getting this instead of PES now i don't know what to do. The more i read of PES the more i hate it, what have the other FIFA's been like on live with the 360?

jay666 said:
I'm really leaning towards getting this instead of PES now i don't know what to do. The more i read of PES the more i hate it, what have the other FIFA's been like on live with the 360?

Funny i thin k the opposite. i thought the WE gameplay wasn't broken and all it needed was just a tweak. fifa finally goives We a run for it's money by mimmicking as much of WE as it could with maintaining the fifa style and leagues and yet the next gen version goes and changes everything good about the current gen one.

if anything the more I read about fifa 07 on 360 the more I hate it

one minute you like fifa then you hate it then you like it then you hate it.....make your mind up ffs

I like fifa. but i'm a soccer game pack rat. meaning i try and keep everything so that maybe one day i find that i may use it.

ea made very good strides with their current gen fifa which I wish was the 360 version except with better graphics. honestly fia on xbox is real good the only bad is that 720p has a bad framerate if it didn't it'd look as nice as the hi res winning eleven coming out for the 360. i'm sad because EA didn't optimize the xbox current gen version in 720p cuz i would not be complaining about anything right now.

i like fifa 07 for 360 now but only for some reasons.

Right read the review, both german and the english translation and the main bad aspects i could find our:

- Player likeness are a bit off, 'frankensteins' is used.
- different kicking animation are in, however getting the likeness of beckham's et all shots isnt very good
- commentary isnt always accurate (whats new, real life commentary isnt even accurate)
- pes6 is still more realistic

BumperMan man STFU..for real kid.. do you have something called a LIFE insteat of complaining all the damn time.. get a GF or something..

I haven't read much of this thread. Im a massive PES fan and im obviously getting PES for the 360, but...

Been playing a bit of this demo recently. There is one massive improvement that even PES hasn't got. If you turn off the manual pass assistance you can pass using FULL 360 analogue directions and power! Honestly it is insane. Shooting, short and long passing all in full analogue.

Try it out guys, you will be inpressed once you get the hang of it.

tiktiktiktik said:
Right read the review, both german and the english translation and the main bad aspects i could find our:

- Player likeness are a bit off, 'frankensteins' is used.
- different kicking animation are in, however getting the likeness of beckham's et all shots isnt very good
- commentary isnt always accurate (whats new, real life commentary isnt even accurate)
- pes6 is still more realistic
PES6 is more realistic? oh yeah because its 100% CPU assisted! its on rails! the CPU cheats where by slower defenders can STILL catch fast attackers! thats realism?

Ive played PES6 on PS2 to death and I think its not good! Compared to FIFA 07 Demo on Xbox 360 it feels fully automatic!

DJ

Back
Top Bottom