Fantasy Premier League

Best team name so far goes to "ロド芋", which Google tells me translates to "Rod Potato".
Rod potato sponsored by bet365 :)) Also Chinese Motorcycles is a good one from flip. :LOL:

@PotatoCouch any thoughts on the new seasons premier league final 4? i might have a cheeky accumulator.

EDIT i just cottoned on to your team name "wirral wolves" not wanderers then? i like the quirkiness of it though. :))

Last edited:
Rod potato sponsored by bet365 :)) Also Chinese Motorcycles is a good one from flip. :LOL:

@PotatoCouch any thoughts on the new seasons premier league final 4? i might have a cheeky accumulator.

EDIT i just cottoned on to your team name "wirral wolves" not wanderers then? i like the quirkiness of it though. :))
In some old mobile football game, Wanderers wouldn't fit, so it had to be Wolves. I've kept it that way ever since, if I can't pick Tranmere...

Been my standard fantasy football team name for about 15 years. Relatively obscure reference but it amuses me.
My thoughts exactly, i just love the "off the wall" about it. :)) On that train of thought i would most probably go with something like. "Bombay Bicycle Shop"
:D

@Chris Davies I was thinking about a way around the name Tranmere, but maybe it would be too much for a club name, and maybe someone would complain. "Tranny Mayor". :LOL:

Seriously though i think Tranny Rovers or Transit Rovers would be good alternatives, but that's just me sharing my thoughts.

I do like Wirral Wolves though, good choice. It reminds me of a team name that could have been used in Roy of the Rovers . :TU:

LOL this will be definitely a wrong prediction as you would recall I didn't even have enough money to fund my Euro final/semi finals/quarter finals bet 💢

Here 'tis (pure feelings from my deepest heart ❤️): Manchester City ➡️ Chelsea ➡️ Everton ➡️ Arsenal.

I think the prize for the least thought about name is between me and Hawke. :LOL:
mate, i'll take name anytime
here i am with 'Premiership' ... come on ... I want to be outstanding!
I want that name title under PotatoCouch !!! I want to win ..
can I win is another question .. LOL

LOL this will be definitely a wrong prediction as you would recall I didn't even have enough money to fund my Euro final/semi finals/quarter finals bet 💢

Here 'tis (pure feelings from my deepest heart ❤️): Manchester City ➡️ Chelsea ➡️ Everton ➡️ Arsenal.

mate, i'll take name anytime
here i am with 'Premiership' ... come on ... I want to be outstanding!
I want that name title under PotatoCouch !!! I want to win ..
can I win is another question .. LOL
Interesting selections there :THINK: I can't really say this year as i think it could be tight. I would have said possibly four coming from the five of
Manchester City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man United, Spurs.

I personally don't think Everton will make the top four, i think Rafa will steady the ship this season, but could possibly get into europe via the europa league. I think Arsenal will possibly do better than last year, but feel they don't have enough to be top four. I feel Arteta will fall short again at times this season.

About the Competition...You have more chance of winning the league, than we do at gambling. :LOL: :COAT:

About the Competition...You have more chance of winning the league, than we do at gambling. :LOL: :COAT:
I doubt that, mate but thanks for the comforting words haha
This ain't my first fantasy league and I tell you, I am miserable at this (fantasy) 😂

I personally don't think Everton will make the top four, i think Rafa will steady the ship this season, but could possibly get into europe via the europa league. I think Arsenal will possibly do better than last year, but feel they don't have enough to be top four. I feel Arteta will fall short again at times this season.
I don't think so either but my gut feel, at least one of them will do quite well ......
PS: I have no bias towards any of these teams; in fact, the club that I supported the most: Spurs (still no fan boy btw) , I don't think they will even make the top 4.

My Evo-Web League is still there too, guess its more of a Championship to the official Premier League one that's been setup this year

• Love
Reactions: Tom
My Evo-Web League is still there too, guess its more of a Championship to the official Premier League one that's been setup this year
You hadn't advertised it here for many years so I assumed it was dead - you'll have to merge with ours!

You hadn't advertised it here for many years so I assumed it was dead - you'll have to merge with ours!
It has just been set to auto renew every year since the league began so once people have a team they are in it whether they want to be or not!

Back
Top Bottom