Everybody's Golf World Tour (PS3)

shortcut on the africa stage hole 15

aim right towards the cliff and you will see an area where if the ball lands it will roll down and end in the rough very close to the green - in 1 shot
Jesus Christ, you're looking for cheats and Yana quits after fourteen holes, is nobody on this planet a decent human being any more?!!?!!!

:lol:

Last edited:
that last hole was a joke i went in the rough then the ridge in front of me sent the ball out of bounds then i tried again and it ricocheted behind some rocks so i had to hit it backwards to go forwards lol

i did well on the very same course 10mins earlier with yano as well

Just finished now, sorry mate. I might enter a tournament before bed though, either that or a quick game of Euro...

I don't know what happened to me tonight, my PS3 just reset itself, it's done it once before when I was on COD4. :( Hope you don't think I just bailed guys.

Is there any way to cancel a shot after you've pressed :x: for the second time?

I tried to reset the camera and I pressed :x: a couple of times by accident. I know if you only start the swing, you can let it go back to the start and you won't hit the ball, but what if you press twice by accident?

Just threw a tournament away with a 30yd drive. :(

And while I'm here, just realised something.

Will we ever be able to use decent characters online?

I'm sick to death of using the first available novice girl or the cowboy - I thought when you levelled up you'd be able to use the expert golfers but I've just noticed some G1 events and they ALL use novice or intermediate golfers.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

I think it's just until they think people have unlocked most or all of the characters. When I went to G2, there were only a few G2 events and absolutely no G1 events. I've only been online for the Evo tournies since, but if there are G1 events now that would indicate that they are moving it along in line with the online players.

I hate downhill putts. I almost always miss downhill putts beyond 10ft. I have a tendency to underestimate the curve, so I always go a little farther to the side then I think I should on downhill slopes. Boo.

Remember, if it's e.g. 17cm downhill (the number next to the up or down icon at the top-middle of the screen), you take 1.7 off the length of the putt. So if it was 5.0m away and 17cm downhill, you hit it with the power of a 3.3m putt. And if it's uphill you add it on, so 5.0m and 17cm uphill means putt with the power of a 6.7m putt.

Bit poor that the matchplay rules online are same as offline, where if you go 3-0 up/down the game stops. Really, really annoying.

---

Just got this message after withdrawing from a tournament - was six behind after six holes, no point.

"Because you withdrew from the last tournament, you must wait until 0:7 before entering or booking a place in another tournament."

0:7 eh? :eh:

Last edited:
0:7? What's that?

Yeah I was a bit gutted it stopped after 3 wins still, oh well. Still very enjoyable though. :D

Turns out 0:7 was 0:07, hm.

Something I've just found out - you can't play 18-hole match play events, only 9-hole. How gay is that?

I'm on the final level but haven't played any of the challenges yet. The last two weeks have been about football nearly every day so it's hard to fire it up. Been online a couple of times though.

I think maybe the challenge mode is about two levels too long - especially with only 6 courses to play on.

I'm on the final level but haven't played any of the challenges yet. The last two weeks have been about football nearly every day so it's hard to fire it up. Been online a couple of times though.

I think maybe the challenge mode is about two levels too long - especially with only 6 courses to play on.

Shame there aren't more courses. Also, the fact that only the first one is unlocked at the outset makes most of the online games be on Highland CC as that's the one everyone has access to.

I shouldn't complain though- the game is outstanding, particualrly online. Love playing as fast as I can and then watching everyone put, hoping they miss. :DD

More courses should be downloadable at some point, that Australian course has just been released for the Japanese version - can't wait to grab it.

Has anyone else had this?

I was checking my offline stats last night and I think they are kinda corrupted. I say this because the game reckons my best score over 18 holes on the desert course is wait for it......

!!

Ha ha

Anyone who has played me will realise that I am not that good unfortunately. In fact I am not sure that score is even possible.

You need to sign up for the evo comps!

Would love to mate but I'm not that fond of the big tournaments where you can't see everyone else play. For me, the best online experience is when you get 8 people playing at once. I'm not great thaough- best round was -13 on Highland CC but usualy post about -7 or so.

More courses should be downloadable at some point, that Australian course has just been released for the Japanese version - can't wait to grab it.

That would be great- would that be chargable? Don't mind paying at all but I would worry that so fews others would have it that it wouldnt be easy to get a game online on a new chargable course.

Back
Top Bottom