ENGLAND thread

Re: England Thread - "ow...hmm that didnt work should we try to pass it next time?...

:LMAO:are you for real mane? if you are actually comparing rickie lambert to grant holt you are very lost.

and he scored more goals in the premier league than any other english player last season. it would make absolutely no fucking sense to not call him up.

also how the fuck has rooney been selected for the squad even though he is "injured":RANT:

It wasn't a comparison of ability, more in terms of goal contribution in the prem, we always have strikers who score more than everyone else one season and then fall away the next.

Although I had no idea he had contributed so many key passes, maybe being a consistent threat w/ goals andassists/key passes is what will make him different.

Re: England Thread - "ow...hmm that didnt work should we try to pass it next time?...

wayne rooney can say what he wants, he's an overrated overweight bald cunt. should be dropped from england squad along with welbeck.

Rooney has never been "world class". Very few footballers ever have and many that are said to be are not. There are only a handful playing right now. Rooney is however a very valuable footballer when his mind was in the right place. Time he had a change of scenery and moved on from United.

what a debut, i am so happy for rickie.

England Thread

--------Pld Pts
Ukraine 8 17
Montenegro 7 14
England 6 12
Poland 7 12
Moldova 8 8
San Marino 10 0

this is the WC qualification group H table with all the games that San Marino will lose added on.
its tight but i think we will qualify. maybe it could go down to goal difference..
atm we are the 9th best 2nd place team so we cant even go into play-offs so we need to win group:SS

Theo Walcott might miss world cup :(

that would be shit if he missed the world cup, he missed the last world cup in south aftica as-well, really hope he can recover in time.

It was surprising to see him at the 2006 WC, it was surprising to see him not at the 2010 WC and it would be a pity to miss him in Brazil this year.

Cleverley still in the England squad... LMAO

he's world class mate:TU:
also i like how roy selects 4 goalkeepers but only 3 centre backs and 1 of those centre backs is chris smalling so he doesnt really count. and i would of gone for adam johnson over townsend and a CB instead of cole,.

so this would be my full lineup for england this wc

hart
glen - jagi - cahill - baines
hendo - stevie - lalla
studge - wazza - danny

fo(r)ster
milner* - small - jones - shaw
smoker - lamps - ross
raheem - rickie - ox

don't really know why but I want england to succeed this time(and finally) so much.

*makeshift right-back. also wish flanagan got the call-up instead. pity.

Last edited:
Re: England Thread

i want england to succeed too:BOP:, got no problem with the squad that been selected, there no surprises in there but it gonna be really tough to get out of the group stage, with italy, uruguay and costa rica it's quite a hard group..

for the first game vs italy id go with this lineup

--------------hart
johnson-cahill-jagielka--shaw
milner-henderson-gerrard-lallana
-------------rooney
------------sturridge

or maybe put jones instead of henderson in CM just to piss pirlo off.

Re: England Thread - Youth it is!

------------Hart----------
Johnson--Cahill-Smalling--Baines
-------Gerrard--Henderson---
-Sterling---Rooney---Welbeck-
----------Sturridge------

probably what I'd go with as of now.

yes, youth it is. I guess it's the new fresh look of this squad that makes me like it. plus, it's been a loooong, loooong time.

@Dazzla, you want rooney to succeed too? :P

995512_England.jpg

995514_England.jpg

@Dazzla, you want rooney to succeed too? :P

for sure, if he play well i'll stfu, but he'l probably be completely average like he has always been for england since 2004, i think if he has a shit first game roy gotta drop him for the other group games but i dont think he got the balls.

I wouldn't like you to just shut up, mate, you better get ready to praise him as well (if he does perform). that would be classy. :)

btw, "since 2004" doesn't include euro 2004 too, does it? as far as I can remember he was great in his first big tournament until he got injured early in the game against portugal.

p.s. I heard woy took stones and flanagan for the training camp in portugal. props to the man for doing a great job with the selections.

Last edited:

i'l give credit where credit due, i really hope he does do well cos that mean we got better chance to get out of the group but i cant see it happening tbh, and yea euro 2004 he was a fucking hero, but after this he hasn't done much for england,

stones and flanagan are back-ups for incase phil joens don't recover from his shoulder injury in time. he probably will recover so they probably wont be needed, and we got some decent right backs aswell as flanagan with clyne or trippier

yep, quite possibly they will remain out then. I'd just liked to point out that hodgson rates players rightly and doesn't have stupid obsessions or a nepotist approach like some other coaches do. now, let's see how he's gonna do tactically!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27517443

In a wide-ranging article, Scholes also said:
He was unsure if England manager Roy Hodgson had "the balls" to drop United striker Wayne Rooney

i agree 100 with this, paul scholes with some real talk, rooney is past his prime and needs to be dropped if he doesnt perform in the friendlies before world cup.
if barkley performs better than rooney in the friendlies than i hope roy get his balls out and starts him in the world cup games instead of rooney, if he has the balls it be his only option.

cant wait for friendly vs peru later, CUM ON ENGLAND!!:BSCARF:

hart
glen - jagi - cahill - baines
hendo - stevie - lalla
studge - wazza - danny
bingo! mr. hodgson readin stuff on evo-web :BOP: the formation seems 4-2-3-studge though.

bingo! mr. hodgson readin stuff on evo-web :BOP: the formation seems 4-2-3-studge though.

lol fair play mate
sturridge goal was class, what a great finish!, it was a decent performance from all the players, 3 goals and a clean sheet, no injuries solid game, 3 points, peru aint that much of a challenge though tbh, their best 4 players were not playing, honduras and ecuador will be much tougher especially cos it gonna be like 300 degrees or somethin', the heat could be a problem in WC, hope it aint..

yep. nice, satisfying send off last night. it was good to see the back 4 being very effective on attack, crosses, set pieces etc because it's a crucial part of the game but still they looked too shaky in open-play defence against a peru side, to me. obviously time's needed to settle things down and the team's looking promising.

your game against italy will be the key in the finals I guess(time for revenge of euro12 hehe). as you know, uruguay as another conmebol team are very well used to the conditions. a big advantage for them.

the perfect paper plane hits the peruvian player in his head :LOL: YouTube - PAPER AIRPLANE launched from TOP of stadium hits player! LMAO [England vs Peru] [RAW FOOTAGE]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom