ENGLAND thread

Re: England Thread - "ow...hmm that didnt work should we try to pass it next time?...

The Three Lions have overtaken Uruguay, who are now in fourth place having lost points due to the devaluation of matches from last year’s Copa America.

i guess this is how..

anyway, we got a pointless friendly wednesday vs italy 3 days before season. i hope we attack this time loool...

Re: England Thread - "ow...hmm that didnt work should we try to pass it next time?...

Goalkeepers:
Joe Hart (Manchester City)
Jack Butland (Birmingham City)
John Ruddy (Norwich City)

Defenders:
Leighton Baines (Everton)
Ryan Bertrand (Chelsea)
Gary Cahill (Chelsea)
Steven Caulker (Tottenham Hotspur)
Phil Jagielka (Everton)
Kyle Walker (Tottenham Hotspur)

Midfielders:
Michael Carrick (Manchester United)
Tom Cleverley (Manchester United)
Frank Lampard (Chelsea)
Adam Johnson (Manchester City)
Jake Livermore (Tottenham Hotspur)
James Milner (Manchester City)
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arsenal)
Jack Rodwell (Everton)
Ashley Young (Manchester United)

Forwards:
Andy Carroll (Liverpool)
Jermain Defoe (Tottenham Hotspur)
Daniel Sturridge (Chelsea)
Theo Walcott (Arsenal)

I bet the Italians are shaking in their boots

Our team is basically players from all over the league. The above seems to either be from United, City, Chelsea, Spurs or Liverpool!

EBJT has retired, he knows he guilty..

No more English lionheart! Damn, who'll get caught out of position and throw his body on the line for us now? Probably Parker when he gets back.

Hopefully this signals the end for Rio, Lampard, Gerrard, Barry and the likes. They've needed to go for far too long.

Cue a massive barrage of Will He or Won't He Comeback headlines leading up till the next World Cup, followed by Terry Returns to the great relief of the football nation, phew!

You know it's the truth.

Last edited:

:D He'll do it not for himself, but because the country needs him :))

He's the hero England deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

Was really happy with that team fielded today, I hope that's the future along with Wilshere, Smalling, Jones, Sterling etc.

was you really happy? we was playin san marino(shittest FIFA ranked team in the world).... the team looked nice on paper but we played quite shit. too many lazy passes.. i'm annoyed that welbeck is our best striker. welbeck for the future maybe but defoe is still a better finisher than him. i think we'll struggle to beat poland.

We played well I thought, was are finishing lackluster? Yeah but I'll take that everyday of the week if we can pass the ball and that team looked capable of doing that for the first time in years even if it was San Marino.

Well this is just silly.

absolute disgrace from poland, what a joke. poland should be disqualified from the world cup for this..

A little extreme..... I think it's down to the stadium organisers who ballsed up. It rained too much and the stadium roof should've been shut, but I think people are overreacting.

extreme maybe but why would you have a roof and not close it? is very suspicious. FIFA should give us the 3 points as poland failed to host the game.

also wtf is wrong with Serbia u21 team? they cant take a defeat very well... doubt UEFA will do anything..

Hola hola...

Yesterday both teams agreed to not close the roof.

Problem is, it rained cats and dogs today in Warsaw. The pitch couldn't take the downpour well.

As for closing the roof, while it was raining, if you knew about construction issues, you wouldn't say such idiotic thing. There was danger that people in the stadium WOULD GET HURT if something broke. Safety first.

Polish FA fucked up for not reading weather forecast reports or something, they should be fired asap.

What do the Polish National Team has to do with it? It's organizers fault.

You will play us tomorrow at 4pm. Not like one day matters, right? ;)

vs Brazil

this the team i reckon we should start with vs brazil

-------------butland
johnson---cahill-jagielka-cole
cleverley-gerrard-carrick-walcott
-------------wilshere
-------------lambert

but rickie aint called up so i guess we just stick rooney up front..

--------------Butland------------
Johnson - Smalling - Jagielka - Baines
--------------Carrick ------------
--------Cleverley---Wilshere-------
Lennon ------ Rooney ------ Walcott

But that'd never happen.

we battered brazil tbh, and i can see why they are 18th in the world rankings, they very average. hart didnt really had to do much. wilshere was fucking class though and what a strike from fat frank.. neymar was shit and he missed two open goals lol and ronaldinho couldn't be arsed..

i want becks back in the squad but i think capello ended him. maybe if he plays well for PSG he'l get a call-up but i doubt it. the squad is a lot different from when he last played for england in 2009 i don't know how he would fit into the team now.

Hi all, I just want to ask...uhm...what the f*ck was English squad at U-21 World Cup? Why the big names like Oxlade-Chamberlaine, Nick Powell, Luke Shaw, Andre Wisdom or Raheem Sterling were missing?

Hi all, I just want to ask...uhm...what the f*ck was English squad at U-21 World Cup? Why the big names like Oxlade-Chamberlaine, Nick Powell, Luke Shaw, Andre Wisdom or Raheem Sterling were missing?

The poor lads had a rough season, so they shouldn't be expected to represent their country. At least now they can claim things might ve been better if they would have played. Brilliant! :JAY:

rickie lambert called up to england squad.
about time. he is the best english striker in the premier league by far.

:LMAO:are you for real mane? if you are actually comparing rickie lambert to grant holt you are very lost.

@Squawka said:
Rickie Lambert executed more key passes last season (75) than Barcelona duo Lionel Messi and Xavi combined (68).
and he scored more goals in the premier league than any other english player last season. it would make absolutely no fucking sense to not call him up.

also how the fuck has rooney been selected for the squad even though he is "injured":RANT:

Back
Top Bottom