eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

hey everyone i have the commonlib downloaded and all the different servers downloaded with the scripts in place correctly but none of them are working. is there something wrong with my commonlib?

In Master League everytime I win a trophy the game freezes and I have to alt-f4. What can I do to solve the problem? I don't want to sim the finals.

Anyone else finding that the AI GK saves pretty much every penalty?!!
Saved 4 of my 5 in a Europa league last 16 shootout, then I played 4 friendlies after, each time with different teams, and was hitting penalties hard, soft, top corner, bottom corner, down middle, and the AI GK saved 17 of the 20 penalties I took, its a ridiculously high ratio and makes pens kinda pointless.
We need a GP mod that tones this down, and also eliminates the laser guided 100% accurate AI sliding tackles.

Anyone got a fix for "Match abandoned due to unforeseen circumstances"?
That's the infamous "void cheat", welcome to PES online P2P world :)
If you have secured your internet connection plus ethernet cable, the only thing you can do is block the cheater. Or report him if you have hope.

This is an 11 years old plague, you can't do anything drastic.

That's the infamous "void cheat", welcome to PES online P2P world :)
If you have secured your internet connection plus ethernet cable, the only thing you can do is block the cheater. Or report him if you have hope.

This is an 11 years old plague, you can't do anything drastic.
I'd say that's not it considering the match ends around 5'

Hello kind people,

Is there a way to slide tackle after the player "locks" onto the ball? Imagine two players running to get a ball..toe to toe..i want to slide tackle the ball..but it never works..instead the crossing bar loads up and if i get to the ball first, the cross happens..is there a combination for sliding just before reaching the ball?! Do you understand what i mean?

For those who want script reduce, put your defence-attack level on -1
This brings back the fun in the game again lately
It’s a weird bug in the game but I noticed this in PES 2019 as well

For those who want script reduce, put your defence-attack level on -1
This brings back the fun in the game again lately
It’s a weird bug in the game but I noticed this in PES 2019 as well
This can leave massive gaps between your players and the coms/opponents, usually have to bump up the att/def level to +1 to get my team to close the space down between the players.

This can leave massive gaps between your players and the coms/opponents, usually have to bump up the att/def level to +1 to get my team to close the space down between the players.

Same here. Often even play on highest attack level for extended times to have enough players up front. Never had to do this before this version.

Just in time for tonight's Euro 2020 opener, I've finished Match Day 1 of Euro 2020 using the VirtuaRed patch and all authentic stadiums and camera angles.

Really is a shame that the official Euro 2020 DLC couldn't be this authentic and accurate but alas it's an insight to how an official Euro product could've looked.

It's finally time for Match Day 1 of the pan-European festival of football: EURO 2020 courtesy of PES 2021!

He’s gone, no need to waste any more time on this clownery.
gone??? the only one gone is whoever thinks that this game is a gift from god and that it s the best football game offline, it isn't, and don t convince me or anyone that this game is meant to be played on full manual, this is nonsense, total nonsense to advise someone to play a game with full manual controls...
He’s gone, no need to waste any more time on this clownery.
gone??/ the only one gone is the one who thinks that this game is a god gift to us all, it isn t , and dont convince me or anyone that this game is only meant to be played on full manual, it is hard and it isn t a way to convince urself to lower the difficulty, because the lower difficulty the lower the ai attacks and closes space, there isn t a middle ground, the fouling system is just atrocious... one small niggle a foul and the other a barge that isn t a foul.... add to that the finishing on basic shooting, there s absolutely no way u can control the direction like in fifa, in fifa u never ever have a problem in 1 on 1,because the controls let u feel how ur gonna shoot the ball.... if only fifa has those passing animations made better, that s a wish,

I am with you mate. Things you mentioned plus a couple more really get on my nerves as well. I was also ready to give up.

Then, more in a desperate last attempt to draw some enjoyment out of it, I started a fresh ML with a mid-tiered team (Hertha) on “Regular” difficulty using full manual (manual passing, shooting, advanced through ball) and I am really enjoying it.

It still has some of the annoying traits (refs calling every bloody standing tackle, COM players dribbling like gods during AI spells or casually barging you ) but the pace is great and unlike in Superstar on assisted you have space around your players.

Getting to grips with manual balances out the low difficulty level. So far I’ve received realistic results (won two tight matches against Bremen and Gladbach drew against Freiburg (my equalizer in 90+5) and lost to Bayern 0-2.

Of course, the shooting in particular needs some practice and patience. I do think, btw, that it’s not that manual as it claims to be, but, like everything else in this game, subject to a higher level orchestration. Having two “dramatic” injury time goals in 4 matches when all my other shots literally went to the corner flags smells too much like a “game director”.
this is why i couldn t continue with full manual, it is just very hard to score when u want to make quick one touch passing and at the end manage to control ur left stick to aim the ball where u need to...

this is why i couldn t continue with full manual, it is just very hard to score when u want to make quick one touch passing and at the end manage to control ur left stick to aim the ball where u need to...
Yeah, back to pass assist 1 and advanced shooting here as well. Near impossible to create chances or score with original ML lineup, especially when playing on broadcast cam and Superstar. Painful enough.

Plus, in my experience manual passes in the last third and manual shots on goal are also tampered with by scripting, depending on what the score is, at least as long as your TS is below 80. So what‘s the point?

Has anyone noticed that since the latest patch the COM tends to spend the latter parts of the match passing it around at the back excessively , even if they're losing?

Has anyone noticed that since the latest patch the COM tends to spend the latter parts of the match passing it around at the back excessively , even if they're losing?
Honestly, they've done it since the beginning. Unless they're on ultra attack or long passing they play excessively around the back even if there are passing options forward and out wide before inevitably booting it forward. It's one of my main frustrations.

Another one that's making me lose patience with 2021 is the weight of the ball. It's a football not a beach ball. It supposed to have weight to it. It shouldn't bounce as often or as high as it does right now. And I'm tired of seeing teammates lose the ball because of miscontrols that end up above their heads.

We NEED a new PES. 2021 is starting to become real boring.
BTW I'm playing 2019 and quite surprised it's plays so well and honestly enjoying it a lot!

How does pes19 play in master league?

I played a few seasons ML on 2019 I found so much more freedom attacking than pes 2021 scored some great goals

The problem is the AI is turd they spam low crosses to score constantly or if the AI has a player with the long shot trait he will ruin every CPU attack by doing some crap shot from 20 yards so for these reasons it's pretty much unplayable it's a shame because when you are attacking it feels superb

Honestly, they've done it since the beginning. Unless they're on ultra attack or long passing they play excessively around the back even if there are passing options forward and out wide before inevitably booting it forward. It's one of my main frustrations.

Another one that's making me lose patience with 2021 is the weight of the ball. It's a football not a beach ball. It supposed to have weight to it. It shouldn't bounce as often or as high as it does right now. And I'm tired of seeing teammates lose the ball because of miscontrols that end up above their heads.
Yeah it's tedious to see. I've been experimenting with different difficulty levels and gameplay patches/vanilla and it's either the same to things. Passing it around the back like they're under some kind of hypnosis instead of chasing the game or it's the magic driven pass from defence that bypasses your midfield, to their striker who turns slightly and shoots, finds the target every single time.

This was a problem in 2016 and it seems to have somehow re-emerged in 2020/2021 after a couple of decent PES games in between.
We NEED a new PES. 2021 is starting to become real boring.
BTW I'm playing 2019 and quite surprised it's plays so well and honestly enjoying it a lot!
I haven't played 2019 since it came out but 2017 is like a totally different game to this. At least on this game the COM surprises you and plays differently almost every match, flair players actually use skills on the flanks and long range players will shoot from distance.

I think PES 2021 has the worst COM experience since 2016. Every team you play against literally plays the same way and it's usually the exploitative one i mentioned above.

Back
Top Bottom