eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

Question: does the DLC 7.0 have wrong and old rosters for the Euro 2020 National Teams?
Or it's (hopefully) just a problem of mine?
I am on PS4, but what i notice, and really makes me wonder about KONAMI's marketing is (why they did not shared it), by applying the live update with both boxes ticked, i had EURO rosters updated since two or maybe one week(s) ago.

Not sure if this is in the right section. But I currently own the standard edition of PES 2021 and after receiving 100,000GP courtesy of Konami, I’ve decided to give MyClub a go and I’m quite enjoying it.

My question is, if I was to buy a club edition of the game to access the bonus content, would it simply just unlock and update my current game? Or would it completely reinstall a whole new version of the game? Slightly concerned that it may affect my Sider.

Thanks 👍🏻
There's no reinstall in this case, it's just some kind of DLC in Steam.

Hi. I have a two accounts on Steam, but only at one I have PES. If I would like to buy PES on the second account (to play with other patch) and install on another path than I will have two working games or not?

Hi. I have a two accounts on Steam, but only at one I have PES. If I would like to buy PES on the second account (to play with other patch) and install on another path than I will have two working games or not?
You can just copy the pes files to another folder without actually buying it a second time, it'll still work as long as you have it on the active account.

New Data Pack (7.00)/Patch (1.07.00) Available!​

A new Update File (Data Pack 7.00 & Patch 1.07.00) was released on 06/24/2021.
See below for details.

■ Updates and Additions
・ Updated club team emblems.
・ Updated face models.
・ Updated player portraits.
・ Updated manager images.
・ Added cleat models.
・ Updated cinematics and animations.
・ Updated commentary data.

■ Other Changes
myClub
・ Added the option to select national teams as your Base Team in myClub mode.

■ Global Improvements
A variety of minor adjustments have been made to each mode to improve the overall gaming experience.
:APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD:

guys clear me some doubts, the dlc 7.0 updated some templates or not?
because for example I don't see that sergio aguero is in barcelona. The update has been installed to me wrong or is it like that?

guys clear me some doubts, the dlc 7.0 updated some templates or not?
because for example I don't see that sergio aguero is in barcelona. The update has been installed to me wrong or is it like that?
Aguero and all trasfers agreed this period, like Alaba to Real , in real world will be oficially excecuted on 1st of July 2021, when the transfer window starts. Even if there is Live Update after that date in PES 2021, it is imporssible that they will be updated in game, cause this has never happened again.

Expect those tranfers to be up to date in next series installment, whatevs its name is, PES 2022, eFootball 2022, new Football 2022, Project 11 :LMAO:, etc....

TL;DR: It is like that! :)

Hello everybody.

With the new evoweb patch 6.0, can you play online without problems? I have the original PES from Steam.

Another thing, will I have the problem of the Master League, which freezes after the 1st season?

Greetings

Hello everybody.

With the new evoweb patch 6.0, can you play online without problems? I have the original PES from Steam.

Another thing, will I have the problem of the Master League, which freezes after the 1st season?

Greetings
Familiarise Yourself with our random question thread in the editing area,or even asking in a related thread like Evoweb patch thread.

Hi, I have a problem where i have a locked team and i want to edit their names, kits and emblems among other things , can someone help me with this, i came here from reddit and they mention some sider and kitserver.

A very short example here of my tactical adjustments to create more of a midfield.

Look for the team shape off the ball - the distances, higher defensive line and far less retreating from the midfield especially. They're engaged and creating resistance much higher up the pitch, making the game more interesting and less 'I attack, you attack'.

Details of the adjustments: https://evoweb.uk/threads/pes-2021-tactical-adjustments-for-more-of-a-midfield.87202/

Hi, I have a problem where i have a locked team and i want to edit their names, kits and emblems among other things , can someone help me with this, i came here from reddit and they mention some sider and kitserver.

I assume by your limited info that you play on PC but don't use any mods at all? Otherwise you'd know what Sider is.
suggest you go check the sider thread: https://evoweb.uk/threads/sider-7.84002/ and familiarise yourself on what the tool is and how it works.

In summary, sider lets you 'side load' user created mods into the full game, so you can add in new turfs, balls, scoreboards, adboards, logos etc.
If all you want to do though is basic editing such as emblem, kit etc, then you can do that via the in-game editor, unless you want to edit a licensed team, then it is locked, as you mention.

To get around this you could either use the teams de-licensing tool (google it) or install sider and kitserver, then produce the kits in ftex format and load via kitserver

I assume by your limited info that you play on PC but don't use any mods at all? Otherwise you'd know what Sider is.
suggest you go check the sider thread: https://evoweb.uk/threads/sider-7.84002/ and familiarise yourself on what the tool is and how it works.

In summary, sider lets you 'side load' user created mods into the full game, so you can add in new turfs, balls, scoreboards, adboards, logos etc.
If all you want to do though is basic editing such as emblem, kit etc, then you can do that via the in-game editor, unless you want to edit a licensed team, then it is locked, as you mention.

To get around this you could either use the teams de-licensing tool (google it) or install sider and kitserver, then produce the kits in ftex format and load via kitserver
Yeah sorry i forgot to mention i was on pc via steam, all i have is smoke patch i found on internet but with it even teams that were not locked (licensed) are now locked. Do you have any de-licensing tool you know of maybe because i tried to search for it and all i found was something for pes 2020 and some kitstudio.
Thanks.

Admire the time and effort you put into this but completely unusable purely due to the amount of messing around you'd have to do before every single match, and would only work with friendlies, couldn't use this method in anything that matters like a ML.
If you just save the tactics for a 4-2-3-1, a 4-3-3 and say 4-4-2 for example you can quickly apply these to teams with the same formations and make minor adjustments as required. You can then do it for different formations. Not ideal but not all that much work either. Not sure how it impacts ML team spirit etc, I can't imagine its negatives are much worse than the gameplay from default positioning though haha.

Last edited:
If you just save the tactics for a 4-2-3-1, a 4-3-3 and say 4-4-2 for example you can quickly apply these to teams with the same formations and make minor adjustments as required. You can then do it for different formations. Not ideal but not all that much work either. Not sure how it impacts ML team spirit etc, I can't imagine its negatives are much worse than the gameplay from default positioning though haha.
I'd have to go through every single side in the division im in on Ml and apply all these changes to every single team though. I'd spend more time fiddling than playing, and i dont get that much play time as it is.

Just a shame konami dont take your ideas and build them in as its great work, just not feasible to apply manually, for me anyway.

Hey guys, im sure this has been asked before, yet i cannot find the answer.
Ive obviously got the steam version of the game (using sider etc). I recently tried going offline in steam (setting it to offline), and most games still work. But it seems PES2021 does not. Does this mean that when i dont have an internet connection, there is no way of starting the game?? Surely not!!
Is there a way around this? Cheers in advance for possible solutions (incase my internet ever cuts out)

Ive obviously got the steam version of the game (using sider etc). I recently tried going offline in steam (setting it to offline), and most games still work. But it seems PES2021 does not. Does this mean that when i dont have an internet connection, there is no way of starting the game?? Surely not!!
Is there a way around this? Cheers in advance for possible solutions (incase my internet ever cuts out)
Unfortunately it's so. Without internet connection you cannot play Pes 21! If your internet connection cuts out you can use your smartphone as hotspot.

What @incas36 said. What i did until pes2016, still do it basically, just have not tried it in new PES games after 2016.

Boot up my phone as tethering hotspot. Connect my PC to phone, start PES, once i pass the KONAMI screen and go either " to press any button" or main menu screen, i disconnect the wifi and switch off the mobile tethering.

I mean, don't know if changed now, but it used to be that internet was needed to get past the first screens authentication, after you did not need to be connected.

If you mean that this changed now,and you need internet connection 24/7 to play, then i don't know...

Last edited:
Anyone else notice Frame Rate Drop after last DP7? It's weird, it happens only sometimes, i noticed it even in menu. Yes or No? What's solution?

My system i7, Geforce GTX 1080 TI, 3.1 GHZ, big RAM.

Back
Top Bottom