eFootball PES 2021 Discussion Thread (PC)

Hey guys,

New to PES and PC in general:

I installed a couple mods (KnightMDs, and Holland), but I cannot connect to the servers, did I mess anything up in the install, or is it not possible?

When I start from the sider.exe I can't connect, but if I open PES from steam I can connect
i have the same issue exactly but cant find any help at all anywhere :(

Hey guys,

New to PES and PC in general:

I installed a couple mods (KnightMDs, and Holland), but I cannot connect to the servers, did I mess anything up in the install, or is it not possible?

When I start from the sider.exe I can't connect, but if I open PES from steam I can connect
i have the same issue exactly but cant find any help at all anywhere :(
disable netblock.lua in sider.ini

Last edited:
I need a bit of help. Just downloaded the patch mods and gone to play a local friendly game to try out the new kits etc... but the match length lasts only 20 seconds an I don't know how to change it. also I cant pause the game. What has gone wrong?

I need a bit of help. Just downloaded the patch mods and gone to play a local friendly game to try out the new kits etc... but the match length lasts only 20 seconds an I don't know how to change it. also I cant pause the game. What has gone wrong?
Look at the bright side. With only 20 seconds, you can stay undefeated for ever! :D

It's probably a problem with your Sider, you should ask the patch makers.

Hi Guys, I seem to have a few unregistered players scattered about in different teams and for some reason when I go to edit the team line up with an unregistered player it my game closes down. I was hoping someone could give me some advice? I have verified my game files on steam and removed the unregistered players I have found but I still don't think its right. The only problem is when I am in a master league searching through players my game will sometimes stop and i'm assuming that it is because I have scrolled through another unregistered player by mistake. Any help will be really appreciated.

So guys, i am still on PES 2020. In terms of Gmeplay improvement, is Pes 2021 worth to buy? I mean when you think of Hollands and Jostike modded exes/dt18 is it better than pes 2020?For me the only problem is : i have do not feel like downloading all mods again/configure sider etc 🤣

So guys, i am still on PES 2020. In terms of Gmeplay improvement, is Pes 2021 worth to buy? I mean when you think of Hollands and Jostike modded exes/dt18 is it better than pes 2020?For me the only problem is : i have do not feel like downloading all mods again/configure sider etc 🤣
I my opinion PES 2021 is worse, especially since the DP7 update. The ai plays scrappy, generic football which quickly becomes tedious and predictable. The game feels more sluggish and animations are off.

Switched to pes 21 from 20.. with virtuared patch and esim gameplay it is so deamn good. Also switched to advanced shooting discover the game again

Last edited:
Bit of weird one guys, but any time I try and play as Fenerbache at home the game just continuously just gets stuck on the loading screen. Any advice? Many thanks

Can't we just ask Konami for a datapack release of one of this great gameplay patches, as an ode to the fans? (and off course reward the maker of it). I'm on xbox an love to play this datapack. And Konami gives the fans an final Pes feeling at the and of the PES era

I want to ask you guys, if somebody could help me on what are the most popular and immersive mods I should install on top of my PES 2021 Season Update to get a more in depth ML/BAL playthrough experience. The only mod that I've tried is PES Universe for kits & badges. I would like examples about combos of mods or I don't care also if there is an "all in one" mod that is flawlessly working & could change PES 2021 to a better experience. I ask because normaly I played more classic PES games this year, and I'm out of touch on wich modes are more polished & popular for PES 2021...

Sorry bro, you asked me to answer as i liked the game, well the most up to date 20-21 season is the latest i worked on (Pesuniverse V7 version A) but the best mod... I got no idea.
I checked some option files of the mods, but the stats of created players, Bundes, Libertadores were totally off
As i know some limitations and standards about PES (like for exemple, you may never found a CMF without B in DMF and AMF, or a 80kg player with less than 70 in Physical contact... Etc. etc.) also "studied" stats since like PES 3... Some i saw in many patchs where copy paste from Fifa knowing that they've got a very different scale, and Kicking Power in PES isn't Shooting Power in Fifa FFS! Kicking power influes on long passes and clearing.
Also completely random even in height/weight like when you start an FM save and FM core database don't got info about the player > even if you can found it on youtube... But well. Scouts are not what they were in the not so long past.

In fact, i'm more database focused, but this year was super hard due to the 22-23 Euro removed teams. They've done the same for CSL fake in PES 2019, but i found the solution to replace it with J2 teams from Mobile and "real" Konami stats (people creating those stats were the same who worked on older PES, not 14 y.o. kids from Windsor when they recruited for PES 2015)

You should ask the @chiefrocka4real what he use as a patch, at least for the gameplay. If you care a bit less than me about the ugly PES database i'm currently correcting now. Well, some errors aren't their fault at all, but providing websites giving wrong info. But i check pictures and compare.
It's a titan's work to do it alone. But i don't know with a big team, if i may employ 5 people to check the way i did...
I'm doing the same as here in fact, but not for all player or i'll become crazy, but some with no info or looking very wrong https://www.foroalturas.com/f2-estatura-real-y-peso-real-de-futbolistas

Last edited:
Sorry bro, you asked me to answer as i liked the game, well the most up to date 20-21 season is the latest i worked on (Pesuniverse V7 version A) but the best mod... I got no idea.
I checked some option files of the mods, but the stats of created players, Bundes, Libertadores were totally off
As i know some limitations and standards about PES (like for exemple, you may never found a CMF without B in DMF and AMF, or a 80kg player with less than 70 in Physical contact... Etc. etc.) also "studied" stats since like PES 3... Some i saw in many patchs where copy paste from Fifa knowing that they've got a very different scale, and Kicking Power in PES isn't Shooting Power in Fifa FFS! Kicking power influes on long passes and clearing.
Also completely random even in height/weight like when you start an FM save and FM core database don't got info about the player > even if you can found it on youtube... But well. Scouts are not what they were in the not so long past.

In fact, i'm more database focused, but this year was super hard due to the 22-23 Euro removed teams. They've done the same for CSL fake in PES 2019, but i found the solution to replace it with J2 teams from Mobile and "real" Konami stats (people creating those stats were the same who worked on older PES, not 14 y.o. kids from Windsor when they recruited for PES 2015)
Thanks for all the info. Much appreciated it. Normally I utilized PES Universe because doesn't do much and just changes the kits & logos, actualizes the database and maintains the vanilla feel. And I'm ok with it. Mostly I was looking for some graphically enhancing mods, I saw some videos where there was fog and some photorealistic look on players, different types of turfs or nets, lots of managers to pick from in ML, stuff like that. And I was thinking if there exists some popular mod that could change all of these things or I need to search for them manually one by one...

Last edited:
And i couldn't even "replace" all the fakes players Konami added by error who were in Colombia. The database is still garbage, but if i was on PC i would have erased them completely from the core database (instead of creating others players to replace them), it would have been compatible with no problem, as if they aren't on the core database, from any exported TED files, they won't be touched so they wouldn't have appeared.

I forgot one or two stuffs as time were counted and i just could'n't continue like that. I sended it on 6 July, they released it later.
i've replaced all the removed players from PEU by existing players, so they go to free agents, and not fakes like i don't know E. UTZ from PES United team removed when building Bundesliga... They were two files missing in the OF, i restored it for myself and for my future OF IF i got the the time and energy to finish it, but will be something a bit special as you will start like if you were 20-21 1st July > and then you can change history or recreate your 21-22 team : a bit like FM in fact.

Btw, the duplicates colombians players in questions, there's also a list of Portuguese duplicated from Aves i think. I got a list but i already used some of those duplicates so it's uncomplete. But for example :
https://www.pesmaster.com/pes-2021/?q=conselheiro
2 E. CONSELHEIRO. Both are on free agents and can move on any ML team. Or you create a player over them, or you register them in one of the 4 AFC Chinese team or the 1 Thailandese : they're off ML / It's a small trick i founded when there's duplicated teams in AFC and on Leagues.
AFC teams are out from ML.

List of Colombian players (by 2 / Copy paste excel)
E. CONSELHEIRO
E. CONSELHEIRO
J. ARNS
J. ARNS
C. SANGALO
C. SANGALO
P. ARACIL
P. ARACIL
M. AMORRORTU
M. AMORRORTU
E. GUILLEN
E. GUILLEN
H. BERRY
H. BERRY
B. MARCHENA
B. MARCHENA
T. CAZALS
T. CAZALS
C. ANDREU
C. ANDREU
U. MONTOLIO
U. MONTOLIO
A. TORROJA
A. TORROJA
A. MENGUAL
A. MENGUAL
L. SOLA
L. SOLA
M. TURRUBIARTES
M. TURRUBIARTES
J. TARREGA
J. TARREGA
R. GABILONDO
R. GABILONDO
E. VILANOVA
E. VILANOVA
M. BALBUENA
M. BALBUENA
B. FERRERO
B. FERRERO
J. NICOLAU
J. NICOLAU
L. COSTELLO
L. COSTELLO
C. MILAN
C. MILAN

And Portuguese (there's perhaps some missings)

C. GOULARTPortugal
E. SAFRAPortugal
B. CHANPortugal
A. PESSOAPortugal
T. SÁPortugal
W. GOUVEAPortugal
M. HUMMESPortugal
K. ERHARDTPortugal
R. MANGABEIRAPortugal
A. GONCALVESPortugal
J. ASSUNCAOPortugal
I. DA COSTAPortugal
S. VOLOCHPortugal
V. AMBROSIOPortugal
S. ZANGRANDIPortugal
P. MEDEIROSPortugal
G. ZERBINIPortugal
S. TRENTINIPortugal
H. MENEZESPortugal
C. WILKERPortugal
K. BOPPPortugal
A. GOLDSTEINPortugal
K. SÁPortugal
M. LEALPortugal
C. SODREPortugal
X. LATTESPortugal
J. DO COUTOPortugal
G. BRASILPortugal
P. BELTRÃOPortugal
K. HORTAPortugal
R. THIAGOPortugal
H. CHAGASPortugal
S. ASSUNCAOPortugal
M. BRAGAPortugal
G. HICKMANNPortugal
N. SALLESPortugal
T. DUTRAPortugal
C. DUARTEPortugal
I. MANGABEIRAPortugal
S. DE FREITASPortugal
B. VILLARPortugal
G. AROSIOPortugal
S. MALFATTIPortugal

With all IG errors or blank faces corrected, and i could told you there's a lot of it. You have no idea (well perhaps, but to me it's a "block" to play freely a good ML, without checking players i know they don't have errors)
I remember from PES 2018 a database guy has asked for us to found errors, i've made a list of 7-8 common errors and a list (not a full one) of more or less 300 players, it's less than what i got now for two league but well. He closed the thread immediately i remember.

And i couldn't even "replace" all the fakes players Konami added by error who were in Colombia. The database is still garbage, but if i was on PC i would have erased them completely from the core database (instead of creating others players to replace them), it would have been compatible with no problem, as if they aren't on the core database, from any exported TED files, they won't be touched so they wouldn't have appeared.

I forgot one or two stuffs as time were counted and i just could'n't continue like that. I sended it on 6 July, they released it later.
i've replaced all the removed players from PEU by existing players, so they go to free agents, and not fakes like i don't know E. UTZ from PES United team removed when building Bundesliga... They were two files missing in the OF, i restored it for myself and for my future OF IF i got the the time and energy to finish it, but will be something a bit special as you will start like if you were 20-21 1st July > and then you can change history or recreate your 21-22 team : a bit like FM in fact.

Btw, the duplicates colombians players in questions, there's also a list of Portuguese duplicated from Aves i think. I got a list but i already used some of those duplicates so it's uncomplete. But for example :
https://www.pesmaster.com/pes-2021/?q=conselheiro
2 E. CONSELHEIRO. Both are on free agents and can move on any ML team. Or you create a player over them, or you register them in one of the 4 AFC Chinese team or the 1 Thailandese : they're off ML / It's a small trick i founded when there's duplicated teams in AFC and on Leagues.
AFC teams are out from ML.

List of Colombian players (by 2 / Copy paste excel)
E. CONSELHEIRO
E. CONSELHEIRO
J. ARNS
J. ARNS
C. SANGALO
C. SANGALO
P. ARACIL
P. ARACIL
M. AMORRORTU
M. AMORRORTU
E. GUILLEN
E. GUILLEN
H. BERRY
H. BERRY
B. MARCHENA
B. MARCHENA
T. CAZALS
T. CAZALS
C. ANDREU
C. ANDREU
U. MONTOLIO
U. MONTOLIO
A. TORROJA
A. TORROJA
A. MENGUAL
A. MENGUAL
L. SOLA
L. SOLA
M. TURRUBIARTES
M. TURRUBIARTES
J. TARREGA
J. TARREGA
R. GABILONDO
R. GABILONDO
E. VILANOVA
E. VILANOVA
M. BALBUENA
M. BALBUENA
B. FERRERO
B. FERRERO
J. NICOLAU
J. NICOLAU
L. COSTELLO
L. COSTELLO
C. MILAN
C. MILAN

And Portuguese (there's perhaps some missings)

C. GOULARTPortugal
E. SAFRAPortugal
B. CHANPortugal
A. PESSOAPortugal
T. SÁPortugal
W. GOUVEAPortugal
M. HUMMESPortugal
K. ERHARDTPortugal
R. MANGABEIRAPortugal
A. GONCALVESPortugal
J. ASSUNCAOPortugal
I. DA COSTAPortugal
S. VOLOCHPortugal
V. AMBROSIOPortugal
S. ZANGRANDIPortugal
P. MEDEIROSPortugal
G. ZERBINIPortugal
S. TRENTINIPortugal
H. MENEZESPortugal
C. WILKERPortugal
K. BOPPPortugal
A. GOLDSTEINPortugal
K. SÁPortugal
M. LEALPortugal
C. SODREPortugal
X. LATTESPortugal
J. DO COUTOPortugal
G. BRASILPortugal
P. BELTRÃOPortugal
K. HORTAPortugal
R. THIAGOPortugal
H. CHAGASPortugal
S. ASSUNCAOPortugal
M. BRAGAPortugal
G. HICKMANNPortugal
N. SALLESPortugal
T. DUTRAPortugal
C. DUARTEPortugal
I. MANGABEIRAPortugal
S. DE FREITASPortugal
B. VILLARPortugal
G. AROSIOPortugal
S. MALFATTIPortugal

With all IG errors or blank faces corrected, and i could told you there's a lot of it. You have no idea (well perhaps, but to me it's a "block" to play freely a good ML, without checking players i know they don't have errors)
I remember from PES 2018 a database guy has asked for us to found errors, i've made a list of 7-8 common errors and a list (not a full one) of more or less 300 players, it's less than what i got now for two league but well. He closed the thread immediately i remember.
Wow, you actually are preety dedicated on the database management to make it right. I don't have much experience but a person with your dedication to change it have all my respect because it's a tedious work sometimes... If for example I want to play the game with the PES Universe 7.0 and to start a season with the new roster update 21-22, there is out there some decent patch edit file that changes just the transfers? Because PES Universe will not enhance further PES 2021 in terms of transfers and new promoted teams with a new update right? From what I was reading it's preety difficult to do it especially for teams that wasn't in PES before, to create them from scratch in second divisions... I mean I'm preety sure this year I'll stick with PES 2021 and that will be my last PES for years to come, because eFootball I think will be like some mobile type cheap app in comparison that will be for casuals...

Last edited:
The thing is, i'm standalone now. I don't want to work for any team as an editor, no more "release date" or pressure. Or problem because X persons left the team during the process. I don't know what others teams will do, personnally i will edit to make 20-21 "perfect" season, and play. That's all, but you may found others teams that will updates stuffs. Continuing or not will depends on Efootball quality (if it's as PES 2021 > OK, i don't care as long as data is updated, i'm a database man lol) as there's an edit mode.
But look at all the leagues and players in PES 2021, it's just completely crazy to update fully a database. Create youth signed to A team, Create new players from nowhere never been IG before, update stats, remove and assign players with transfers, create and apply new kits for the WHOLE database not only England 1/2 and Spain 1/2, but all Swiss, Turkey, Russia, Belgium... And on PS4 you can't remove licenced kits so...) etc.

So it's a no to me, completely crazy to do that you need at least 10-15 people (more or less the editing team in PES just for stats, and 10-15 others for faces). I know one Editor = 4 teams to handle. Now there's rank, and some correct the whole database : my partner was doing it for Serie A and B.

If i create for example the promoted teams : it will be 20-21 rosters. No new kits, the less i can. I don't even know, to me 2021 should still 2020-21 season, except on PC mods.
The thing is i'm not on PC and impossible to play on my big 4K with a PC, i'm more a console player. PC retro, i switch to my 81cm Samsung (enough) but on my 19" screen if i remember the size... Well it's not immersive, too small. You won't see me on PC editing, but i may help with some stuffs sharing for others editors.

Well now about your expectations (21-22 on PES 2021), perhaps one or two guys on future PESunivere will do transfers, and some creations for important player (be carefull because creating... Well there's no one involved as i was), but i know they were working on 21-22 transfers for PES 2021. Or the guys given up, i think he/they understood how exhausting mentally it's to edit a full database, even without creating. Even if just doing transfers is far less hard than creating players from scratch, if you do it good of course : you can just, like some teams, put the name, change height, weight, age skin color, sometimes random stats for having a not too high overalll and Voila! That's what i call fast-food editing, there's plenty of those guys on Youtube. Kits, names and Emblems gives you the illusion you're playing the real thing if you didn't checked about the team, players likeness, strenghts, and appearences. But you won't. Illusion, randomness.

My work, was all created Bundes, Other Euro, MLS (that i didn't wanted > MX is 10 times easier to update), Libertadores 2020, J-League, AFC duplicates, All Euro players to replace (duplicated with DLC 5.0, then 7.0). I was on everything, updated everything until last day of june. For what? Nothing. Not a thanks lol except for my close friends who helped me, but still asked after if i will update to summer transfers lol, after litterally let's say 6 months of editing lol, with not even a guy to assign some kits. And every player was worked like if i got to reproduce a real person : for some players i even checked vids on YT and tooks notes. For Overall as they're important in PES process of keeping the balance, i used TM market value and compare with IG players (of course, sharing likeness, nationality etc.) And used FM, sometimes FIFA for youth with my own "formulaes" if i may call them like that. Unfortunately it takes times, and i could'n't do it for every teams and players. But stats were updated, as MLS gotted end 2019 stats.

I think you may found some 21-22 season but not so soon. Editemos PES yes. Perhaps Virtuared probably, there's others teams you know. Just wait a bit for the transfers window to be closed and you will get what you want mate, but i repeat : FTM it's too soon.

Hi all, I'm also new to PES 2021 and just recently discovered that this game is moddable. I have watched some youtube videos showcasing how the game looks after installing mods and it looks very realistic. I am interested in doing the same to my game, but don't know where to even start. There's so many mods for the PC and as a newbie I need some help on this. What I'm mainly interested in are visual/graphic and sound mods that make the game look and sound better. What do you all recommend?

I have a few questions:
  1. What is Evomod Patch?
  2. Is there an All-In-One package that contains the top mods for easy download and installation?
  3. Is virtuamod a must have mod to make the game look better and more realistic?
  4. Is the Sider app required to run any sort of mods?
  5. Is there a mod to make the game play and controls more fun or arcadey for casual players?

The thing is, i'm standalone now. I don't want to work for any team as an editor, no more "release date" or pressure. Or problem because X persons left the team during the process. I don't know what others teams will do, personnally i will edit to make 20-21 "perfect" season, and play. That's all, but you may found others teams that will updates stuffs. Continuing or not will depends on Efootball quality (if it's as PES 2021 > OK, i don't care as long as data is updated, i'm a database man lol) as there's an edit mode.
But look at all the leagues and players in PES 2021, it's just completely crazy to update fully a database. Create youth signed to A team, Create new players from nowhere never been IG before, update stats, remove and assign players with transfers, create and apply new kits for the WHOLE database not only England 1/2 and Spain 1/2, but all Swiss, Turkey, Russia, Belgium... And on PS4 you can't remove licenced kits so...) etc.

So it's a no to me, completely crazy to do that you need at least 10-15 people (more or less the editing team in PES just for stats, and 10-15 others for faces). I know one Editor = 4 teams to handle. Now there's rank, and some correct the whole database : my partner was doing it for Serie A and B.

If i create for example the promoted teams : it will be 20-21 rosters. No new kits, the less i can. I don't even know, to me 2021 should still 2020-21 season, except on PC mods.
The thing is i'm not on PC and impossible to play on my big 4K with a PC, i'm more a console player. PC retro, i switch to my 81cm Samsung (enough) but on my 19" screen if i remember the size... Well it's not immersive, too small. You won't see me on PC editing, but i may help with some stuffs sharing for others editors.

Well now about your expectations (21-22 on PES 2021), perhaps one or two guys on future PESunivere will do transfers, and some creations for important player (be carefull because creating... Well there's no one involved as i was), but i know they were working on 21-22 transfers for PES 2021. Or the guys given up, i think he/they understood how exhausting mentally it's to edit a full database, even without creating. Even if just doing transfers is far less hard than creating players from scratch, if you do it good of course : you can just, like some teams, put the name, change height, weight, age skin color, sometimes random stats for having a not too high overalll and Voila! That's what i call fast-food editing, there's plenty of those guys on Youtube. Kits, names and Emblems gives you the illusion you're playing the real thing if you didn't checked about the team, players likeness, strenghts, and appearences. But you won't. Illusion, randomness.

My work, was all created Bundes, Other Euro, MLS (that i didn't wanted > MX is 10 times easier to update), Libertadores 2020, J-League, AFC duplicates, All Euro players to replace (duplicated with DLC 5.0, then 7.0). I was on everything, updated everything until last day of june. For what? Nothing. Not a thanks lol except for my close friends who helped me, but still asked after if i will update to summer transfers lol, after litterally let's say 6 months of editing lol, with not even a guy to assign some kits. And every player was worked like if i got to reproduce a real person : for some players i even checked vids on YT and tooks notes. For Overall as they're important in PES process of keeping the balance, i used TM market value and compare with IG players (of course, sharing likeness, nationality etc.) And used FM, sometimes FIFA for youth with my own "formulaes" if i may call them like that. Unfortunately it takes times, and i could'n't do it for every teams and players. But stats were updated, as MLS gotted end 2019 stats.

I think you may found some 21-22 season but not so soon. Editemos PES yes. Perhaps Virtuared probably, there's others teams you know. Just wait a bit for the transfers window to be closed and you will get what you want mate, but i repeat : FTM it's too soon.
Thanks for your elaborated answer. I know people that they are editing and they told me when they wanted to do things close to real life it's very exhausting and unrewarding in the end without a motivation. In top of that as you said, you can dedicate yourself a lot of your free time doing editing, and in the end just a few will give you a real gratitude for your work, and that's a shame mostly because people doesn't know how hard is to modify databases as real counterparts, create new teams/players/kits that didn't existed before in PES, or other modifications that will enhance the experience. Even in the vanilla games of PES/FIFA there are lots of generic faces and stats in most of the teams because of how long and tedious is to create thousands of players with different stats & appearances. For that reason I understand why PES Universe are doing an annual subscription model, because that makes them motivated in some regard to get some type of "reward" after they are investing so much time in editing PES.

In other hand eFootball I think just because will be a live service, even if will be editable creating patches, those official live service updates will necessitate an always online connection, and I don't think will be possible to be made changes to it, and even if we could, all the hard work could lead to an override by their server continuously or destroyed just by one small update that they could make to database or structure of leagues, etc...

I also respect the official team from EvoWeb patch that are working so hard to evolve the new season of this game, and from what I was reading they are actually in process to mod it on long term for seasons to come, because this will be the last PES game for much of us, and they are doing it for free. It's just fantastic that this will be kept alive, and because of dedicated people who want to maintain PES mostly like a real TV experience...

Last edited:
yeah, I'm a database fanatic as well, and it takes so much time to fix all Konami mistakes and then improve what is maybe not wrong, but a bit too generic for minor teams and players...
The database in PES21 is huge, so many leagues compared to previous games, so it takes time.

don t anyone convince me that the awful awful cpu cheating that happens in master league, or the handicap or whatever u wanna call it, stops after 2 season in ML, im in my fourth season with barcelona, and still my spanish super cup game against real is unplayable, totally unplayable because of the handicap, and how slow and dumb my players have become for just this match, this has to stop, i ve heard people here defending the game and always finding some excuse to say that the game is playable in ML, sorry, NOooo , it is not playable, don t convince me otherwise with cheap excuses...shame seriously how this game becomes totally bad when u play these handicapped games vs a top opponent.
i don t really see how anyone would be even remotely excited to update the kits and stuff in this game, when the game only good when u play it vs a friend, and that s it, the game is totally bad in ML, and i always bought pes to play ML, it was never like this in PES 3,4,5,6, never, the individuality is not evident anymore, before, it was a joy to play with ronaldinho, or messi, in this game, they feel totally like normal players, there s no individuality....!!! this is a big big concern for the franchise, i have to say evidently, that i enjoy playing PES 3,4,5,6 more than this game, and im saying it with disappointment...

Last edited:
Hi all, I'm also new to PES 2021 and just recently discovered that this game is moddable. I have watched some youtube videos showcasing how the game looks after installing mods and it looks very realistic. I am interested in doing the same to my game, but don't know where to even start. There's so many mods for the PC and as a newbie I need some help on this. What I'm mainly interested in are visual/graphic and sound mods that make the game look and sound better. What do you all recommend?

I have a few questions:
  1. What is Evomod Patch?
  2. Is there an All-In-One package that contains the top mods for easy download and installation?
  3. Is virtuamod a must have mod to make the game look better and more realistic?
  4. Is the Sider app required to run any sort of mods?
  5. Is there a mod to make the game play and controls more fun or arcadey for casual players?
1. Basically new kits and transfer.
2. If u talking about graphic there is some all in one but if u talking about like gameplay, graphic,kits etc. So far i haven't seen it and probably no one gonna do it coz it takes a lot of effort and dedication but who knows what gonna happen in the future.
3. Personally i never try it coz the file too big for my slow internet, it took me 3days to download pes in steam. But the term of look "better" and "realistic" is various for different person.
4. Apparently majority of mod required cpk and Sider app.
5. There is a lot of gameplay mod u can try, but if u looking for something diff there is liberty gameplay by tdth. I'm using his mod for aprrox 8 hours idk how to properly explain it but the game feel lighter n responsibe yet the core gameplay from konami is still there. Maybe simcade style i guess.

Ps. Sorry for my eng :)

Last edited:
First time really playing in a few months. Somehow managed 2 penalties in 2 matches. This, of course, was after I spent the better part of a week installing and reinstalling mods.

I was shocked I got 2 penalties, but it honestly should've been 5 or 6. I don't understand why Konami doesn't want penalties. I also don't understand why they cannot get the offside rule right.

New same old fixed cursor ML with United (what can I say I'm predictable). Last match of the night was away at Braga in the CL:
20210909002240_1.jpg

20 minutes, top player, -2 game speed, FUMA (I've gone back to manual shooting). 98 team spirit.

I liked the foul numbers; 3 of my goals were the result of set pieces (a pen and 2 free kicks). But the usual frustration with the defensive side of the game showed up. I don't know what it is about this game that it likes to make vastly inferior sides perform well beyond their abilities. And I certainly did not enjoy watching Gaitan routinely hold off multiple defenders (Drogba would be proud). So I'm gonna be dropping down to professional for the sake of my sanity. I like physicality but only when everyone is susceptible to it. It's frustrating watching my 90+ balance and physical contact player get knocked off the ball constantly but Gaitan can hold off my midfield and defense alone.

I did have fun though. eSim certainly makes things better and Holland has 7000 different exe's now so I'm sure I can find one to my liking lol

First time really playing in a few months. Somehow managed 2 penalties in 2 matches. This, of course, was after I spent the better part of a week installing and reinstalling mods.

I was shocked I got 2 penalties, but it honestly should've been 5 or 6. I don't understand why Konami doesn't want penalties.
Believe it or not there's some kind of different foul decision (idk how to call it), i've seen it many times. For example if you got elbow outside penalty area, foul will be called however it won't be called if it's inside the box, weird isn't it ?

Back
Top Bottom