eFootball PES 2020 Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox One)

I created a video of the bug and the report link in the description.
Again konami messing up? Some months ago I sent them a bug with posters which makes me really angry and they answered me this was too difficult to solve and probably they were not, are you kidding me konami? A big company can not fix a simple visual bug? This is what I am talking about
ew.jpgewe.jpg

Again konami messing up? Some months ago I sent them a bug with posters which makes me really angry and they answered me this was too difficult to solve and probably they were not, are you kidding me konami? A big company can not fix a simple visual bug? This is what I am talking about
I do not understand their priorities to be honest.
But to be fair, at least last year, when I reported the stamina glitch, after 2 months it was fixed.

I believe we should hurry on this, given it is July, cause if it stays like this, we will stuck forever with a broken database.

Except for editing I think it will cause problems to import Option Files in ps4, as the old players in Teds are flagged as default player and those are flagged. As Live Update.

Obviously someone from the dev team, while making tests for the latest patch, the was meant to fix some issues, flagged players as liveupdate for testing purposes and forgot to unflag them after they finished the patch.

I am now in the 2nd stage of report system via email, still speaking with automatic messages, I hope next email I'll speak with a real human.

I cross my fingers to not take a reply like "we don't have time to fix it now, please try our new updated 2021 season version". I really cross my fingers.

I am now in the 2nd stage of report system via email, still speaking with automatic messages, I hope next email I'll speak with a real human.

I cross my fingers to not take a reply like "we don't have time to fix it now, please try our new updated 2021 season version". I really cross my fingers.

Really appreciate your commitment to try and get them to see the errors and invest in correcting them....however we have a well used phrase in the U.K. and it goes like this:-

“pissing in the wind”

I finish the last 3rd stage of automatic response support. Also went all out attack and posted a comment to Facebook pes developers feedback page, although I give 1 in million chance to get attention and the page is usually dead.
I spammed evoweb, wehellas, pesgaming, wepes reddit. Now I can only hope.

I need only SOMEONE with Twitter account to help me and contact the pes official Twitter page.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200719_203837_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_20200719_203837_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    442.8 KB · Views: 20
Okey!
Been off and on a few games lately,my league mode on 19 is so enjoyable,but licences aren't.
So I tried a league mode in 20,and it's pretty good,game play decent enough.
But!
-Dribbling
Can't understand why they fucked up 18+19;amazing dribbling,probably the best ever.
This...not so much!
-Cheating/respons
Not as many passes/crosses being ignored as on ML,but still here
Also CPU is a bit to good at breaking down my attacks (see dribbling) or CPU just hacks you down and you're injured when they get left behind
-Looks
Can't get my TV set up right for this game,looks awful.

But a step fw to my games I had November/December.
If I learn the new dribbling system,I might get a league going here (and my TV settings)

I'm curious. Given it's a season update, does that mean they'll continue to patch and update "2020" while working on the next gen game?

Because if they do then I think I might be optimistic. I say that because I've been playing 2019 and frankly the state they left that game in is better than me memories of it.

I actually had a bit of fun. I thought 2019 felt like you were moving in mud. But you almost feel weightless compared to movement in 2020.

I might upload some stuff from my gameplay especially one goal in particular I really enjoyed.

But yeah, I think the more time they spend patching i think the better there's a chance they can get the game to a place that maximizes the enjoyment we can get from that iteration.

And then we'll see what they have for us next gen.

I finish the last 3rd stage of automatic response support. Also went all out attack and posted a comment to Facebook pes developers feedback page, although I give 1 in million chance to get attention and the page is usually dead.
I spammed evoweb, wehellas, pesgaming, wepes reddit. Now I can only hope.

I need only SOMEONE with Twitter account to help me and contact the pes official Twitter page.
What can I do for you exactly?!

What can I do for you exactly?!
Ideally if you can make first a quality control, update your ps4 PES2020 to the latest update and go EDIT/edit player /then go to Arsenal and try to edit David Luis to see if you get the message "added via Live Update" too.
Then go on Twitter and post the problem to KONAMI, aside with a Screenshot of the problem.

If you can't do all this, just report the problem and post them the video I created, showing it.

Note: it needs to apply the Last live Update too, so don't do the test if you don't use live updates. Just share the video.

Last edited:
Ideally if you can make first a quality control, update your ps4 PES2020 to the latest update and go EDIT/edit player /then go to Arsenal and try to edit David Luis to see if you get the message "added via Live Update" too.
Then go on Twitter and post the problem to KONAMI, aside with a Screenshot of the problem.

If you can't do all this, just report the problem and post them the video I created, showing it.

Note: it needs to apply the Last live Update too, so don't do the test if you don't use live updates. Just share the video.
I’ll link your video later. I’ll let you know.

edit: @slamsoze: i tweetet:

Last edited:
Have they tweaked shooting with the latest update? I was away for a week and now I can't score a goal to save my life (basic shooting). It seems to me that it's harder to hit the target and when I do the GK saves all my shots. In three games I only scored one goal whereas before I averaged about 3 goals per game (15 min. matches).

I’ll link your video later. I’ll let you know.

edit: @slamsozei tweetet:
Have they tweaked shooting with the latest update? I was away for a week and now I can't score a goal to save my life (basic shooting). It seems to me that it's harder to hit the target and when I do the GK saves all my shots. In three games I only scored one goal whereas before I averaged about 3 goals per game (15 min. matches).
@PRO_TOO thanx mate! :)

@Bonano not sure, but the last days i am on basic shooting too, i try to score from more than 35m distance to unlock the PS achievment, but for lord name, i cannot. Trying with either basic from distance, the keeper makes a super save, or trying with manual and either the ball goes in the middle of the goalpost, or it takes many curve and goes far from where i aim.

In other news, as i cannot edit by now due to the bug, i progressed more and finished my 4th season in my current ML with Extremadura. Although i do not know the value, as i play on TopPlayer, i finished 2nd in Laliga, behind Barcelona and i won the Champinons League, for the first time since PES 2017 where was the last time i won a CL.
The CL final was Extremadura VS Atletico Madrid and i expected a heavy scripted match, as they were smashed me from handicap in our Laliga match. Despite this the game ( i mean only the CL final, the rest games are as they were already) was like an exhibition, my players were running and turning free, without any mud effect.

Last edited:
Also one common detail in my squads in 2017 and 2020 CL winning teams, is that in both of them, i had Barzagli regen as my main CB. What a defender he is, although i do not like his height for a CB, he is a modern Fabio Cannavaro.

Not sure I ever scored from 35m, didn't know there was a throphy for it. Will have to check the list... But yeah, the way shooting is now, i doubt I'll score one from that distance!

Also, it's strange how the game works from match to match; one match you'll be running in mud, the next "free as a bird".
Wonder if it's handicapping or just some inconsistancy issue. I also think there's a place in between, which is the one I prefer because the "free one" is too frantic for my liking.

Not sure I ever scored from 35m, didn't know there was a throphy for it. Will have to check the list... But yeah, the way shooting is now, i doubt I'll score one from that distance!

Also, it's strange how the game works from match to match; one match you'll be running in mud, the next "free as a bird".
Wonder if it's handicapping or just some inconsistancy issue...
It is 30m+ not 35, mea culpa.
https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/9635-pes-2020/5-world-class

Saw now the first achiever based on this site is @SiuMing ??? :) i assume from that site members!

Similar case in PES2017 i can't achieve the"SNIPER" trophy, "score a free kick from 25m+"

Last edited:
I have already scored many screamers outside the box with Madisson and Perez in my new LC ML. With the latest patch the collision code between Cpu GK and human controlled players was finally fixed. I already won 3 penalties in my first 6 games. I have a video replay saved where the GK brings down my player in a 50-50 aerial challenge. I will upload it later if anyone's interested.
Loose ball code is also greatly improved, ball can land anywhere.
Cpu makes some great attacking plays. Still enjoying the game despite the flaws. Still though I don't recommend the game to anyone who just want some casual fun and expect their team to play the same way in every game and score easy goals. When you feel your team is struggling (even if it's handicapped because of scripting or whatever), you need to change the tactics and don't be afraid to just park the bus. I won a game 1-0 in which Liverpool had 26 shots and I had just 1 shot on goal. It was frustrating and exhausting having to defend for 25 minutes, I know most gamers would ask where is the fun doing that but it is what it is. I think it's a bit more realistic.

Sorry for the back to back posts. Forgot to say that Zaha and Salah were pulling some amazing skill moves against me. Imo despite its limitations Fox Engine still has potential.

It is 30m+ not 35, mea culpa.
https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/9635-pes-2020/5-world-class

Saw now the first achiever based on this site is @SiuMing ??? :) i assume from that site members!

Similar case in PES2017 i can't achieve the"SNIPER" trophy, "score a free kick from 25m+"
If you wanted to 'cheat' you can probably get them easily by using two controllers and controlling both teams. With one, hold L1+ click RS then run the keeper out of his goal and with the other you can shoot into the open goal.

You could probably do it with one controller against the CPU as well by switching sides, running the keeper out, switching back and then shooting.

If you wanted to 'cheat' you can probably get them easily by using two controllers and controlling both teams. With one, hold L1+ click RS then run the keeper out of his goal and with the other you can shoot into the open goal.

You could probably do it with one controller against the CPU as well by switching sides, running the keeper out, switching back and then shooting.
giphy.gif

;)
please put it in a spoiler tag, mate! ;)

YEah i have these situations in mind, by i try to do it in the legit way!!! :P :P And that's why i will never achieve it!! :D

I have already scored many screamers outside the box with Madisson and Perez in my new LC ML. With the latest patch the collision code between Cpu GK and human controlled players was finally fixed. I already won 3 penalties in my first 6 games. I have a video replay saved where the GK brings down my player in a 50-50 aerial challenge. I will upload it later if anyone's interested.
Loose ball code is also greatly improved, ball can land anywhere.
Cpu makes some great attacking plays. Still enjoying the game despite the flaws. Still though I don't recommend the game to anyone who just want some casual fun and expect their team to play the same way in every game and score easy goals. When you feel your team is struggling (even if it's handicapped because of scripting or whatever), you need to change the tactics and don't be afraid to just park the bus. I won a game 1-0 in which Liverpool had 26 shots and I had just 1 shot on goal. It was frustrating and exhausting having to defend for 25 minutes, I know most gamers would ask where is the fun doing that but it is what it is. I think it's a bit more realistic.

I thought I noticed some of that looseness and randomness to the ball as well, but guess I'll have to work on my shooting:TU:

Sounds interesting with the Liverpool match; the big teams usually disappoint me in this game often playing worse than the smaller ones. About to play Real Madrid in the CL, so I'm about to find out if it's improved...

.... expect their team to play the same way in every game and score easy goals. When you feel your team is struggling (even if it's handicapped because of scripting or whatever), you need to change the tactics and don't be afraid to just park the bus....
If this refers to me, i do not expect my team to play the same every match, neither score easy goals. It was just outstanding that in one match that was a CL final , my Joaquin regen was running according to his stats, while in the rest season, he was running alone and finishing last. I was ready to transferlist him.

YEah i have these situations in mind, by i try to do it in the legit way!!! :P :P And that's why i will never achieve it!! :D
BTW: after more than 3 years one 2017 trophy finally dropped last weekend when i had mates over and we were playing the old game. :)
To be honest, 2 mates of mine were playing, one using my account. :) 20 shots on target but clean sheet it was.

I wonder how soon the 'update' will drop in price. Because I can't see myself spending more than $14.99 on it lol

Update: did score a 30m+ shot way back in september and got the "world class" trophy for it (strange name by the way).
Even recorded it back then:

Just played Real Madrid and wasn't too impressed. Very even game, about 50/50 possesion and equal amount of goal scoring chances with me snatching a 2-1 win away from home. They had some decent attempts but I don't feel they put on the pressure they should at Bernabeu.
It was on PA1 top player for the record.

Update: did score a 30m+ shot way back in september and got the "world class" trophy for it (strange name by the way).
Even recorded it back then:

Just played Real Madrid and wasn't too impressed. Very even game, about 50/50 possesion and equal amount of goal scoring chances with me snatching a 2-1 win away from home. They had some decent attempts but I don't feel they put on the pressure they should at Bernabeu.
It was on PA1 top player for the record.
Nice goal, brilliant, that is brilliant, as the commentator says.

And forgot to mention, now is the time to do something i wanted to do the last 5 years and always postponed, cause i usually change team, or restart my ML around the first time i win a CL 4th or 5th season. It is the time to participate to FIFA Club World Cup on December. Since the competition was introduced, due to previous circumstances, i have only participated once back in PES 2011, when it was only a single match against SC Internatacional (BRA).

If this refers to me, i do not expect my team to play the same every match, neither score easy goals. It was just outstanding that in one match that was a CL final , my Joaquin regen was running according to his stats, while in the rest season, he was running alone and finishing last. I was ready to transferlist him.
No I was just talking generally. This year's game requires huge patient in the way you play it. If you go 1-0 down at Superstar difficulty you need to be extremely creative to break down the cpu defense. Send full backs in attack, get your 10 involved, use flexible positioning etc. A 25min game takes me around 45min to finish which is a lot of time invested in a football videogame. I know friends of mine that would be furious wasting all this time just trying to create a single chance against a Burnley team defending with 10 players. I'm happy with that but I fully understand others who don't find it fun at all.

I think the beauty of playing league mode Vs ML is that teams play to their stats.
I got smashed 4-0 by Juventus last night,then beat Chievo with my SPAL 2-0,then grinded out a very lucky 1-0 win Vs Napoli,pure luck,scramble after a cross bounced my way.
Though on 19, league mode is the same no matter which Pes you play.

Will probably start one on 20 after I edit Serie A tactics.
Word of advise for you who play on vanilla tactics,change them,it's a huge difference

Back
Top Bottom