eFootball (All Platforms)

I mean really now whats wrong with the passing?
PA3 - 40% success - 30% to the wrong player - 30% to the empty space/opposition
And its so inconsistent to know when it switches to manual.

Also the powerbar...jesus christ! Doesnt even matter the power you are putting into, its mostly just randomly picking the target. Seen full power passes went to 2 feet away to nobody. Or just a tiny bar went way ahead to the 4th possible target, the furthest on the field who was ofcourse the single one offside.

I know every game has its issues this one has some huge ones but at its state Its fucking unplayable.

Last edited:
I mean really now whats wrong with the passing?
PA3 - 40% success - 30% to the wrong player - 30% to the empty space/opposition
And its so inconsistent to know when it switches to manual.

Also the powerbar...jesus christ! Doesnt even matter the power you are putting into, its mostly just randomly picking the target. Seen full power passes went to 2 feet away to nobody. Or just a tiny bar went way ahead to the 4th possible target, the furthest on the field who was ofcourse the single one offside.

I know every game has its issues this one has some huge ones but at its state Its fucking unplayable.

I am playing PA3 since v0.9.7. and I've forgotten how precise you must be with aiming and power. I just got reminded when a top10 streamer changed from PA2 to PA3. Only 33% of his passes reached their target. He was miss-aiming and the power was wrong so many times I could tell. Especially when he tried to pass between a small gap in the defense, what was being automatically perfect on PA2, no longer worked for him because he wasn't precise enough.

I wish everyone would have to play PA3, we would see a lot better gameplay with less ping pong. A much higher skill ceiling, because it still certainly is possible but you need to pass perfectly for 5-6 passes in a row - and especially one touch passes are different from normal ones when you play PA3 ( need more power).

The passing is so bad online using what supposed to be the 'realistic & esports standard' PA3 it kills any motivation to play past beating the challenges and getting the free coin/points on offer. Everyone is n PA1 or PA2 at best.

Even if you use weaker 1700-2000 rated teams, you use PA1 or PA2 at its renders the whole things an arcade fest. I'm not joining this PA1 crap. Refuse to play on PA2 either because this is totally going away from what the game used to be about in the past. Its a FUT wannabe online right now thanks to this. If it continues like this this game will be abandoned by even those playing it hardcore in 3 months i feel, even esports players are bored and don't like this.

Even if you win this isn't enjoyable at all. You cant take any mode seriously as tackling is still too easy, overpowered or plain inconsistent, sometimes it favors you or something it heavily favors your opponent. Infact I'm coming up vs players who aren't even remotely trying their best or even playing to 50% and let me win before quitting.

No sign of offline content coming in the next update on Thursday as I'm sure Konami would have announced it las week by the latest to prepare so may just consign this to 1-2 days a week, beat challenges and do touch it again.

X3 exp points on offer? Who cares! at least add pass assistance lobbies or add some incentive to use PA3 over the PA1-PA2 bullshit minimum or you might aswell just play FIFA even if the gameplay is horrific, at least there is things to do. This game is still dead in terms of content

I am always amazed by people constantly complaining how horrible the game is and then still apparently playing every day.

That sure will show Konami that they should change something ;)
Why? Look where you are! In EVO-WEB the oldest and maybe the only PES/eF community site! We always will complete and hope anything changes for the better! if we give up after the first shit hit the " FANS", that game and this community should end in 2008.

Why? Look where you are! In EVO-WEB the oldest and maybe the only PES/eF community site! We always will complete and hope anything changes for the better! if we give up after the first shit hit the " FANS", that game and this community should end in 2008.
My point is: if you keep playing every day, their stats and data will show everything is fine:

Player retention will be good
Enough matches played per day
Etc.

You want the game to be fixed? Stop playing. Only then they will see people don't want the broken mechanics.

But complaining every day how broken the game is, while still playing, is just counterproductive.

And self inflicted torture.
Agreed. I don’t understand (past the realization the forum has picked up some Gen-Z additions over the last few years who love the basketball end to end attacking repeats and high scoring - but the FIFA forum has those players too increasingly) why anybody would bother playing it past a few minutes after an update to see if it’s still the same crap. Some people are so obsessed with the latest kits/rosters though, they’d rather play with their 3 Messis up front in the newest kit for “realism” 😂

View attachment 196360

there u go a more realistic outcome
I really dont understand your posts.
Most of the time you post match stats its literally a match that could go either way.
What are you trying to tell people here?
That you feel cheated? That the game is shite?
What is the point of your posts?
And more importantly - why the fuck are you playing it constantly if its such a misery for you?

I really dont understand your posts.
Most of the time you post match stats its literally a match that could go either way.
What are you trying to tell people here?
That you feel cheated? That the game is shite?
What is the point of your posts? Of course the game is imbalanced towards "run and press" gamestyle, so football like 40% succeed, at least possession type. If you would play the game you would know :P
And more importantly - why the fuck are you playing it constantly if its such a misery for you? Why not? Why would you play any game then? :D All games have flaws.

Can I ask you, which your current division and dream team collective strenght?
Div 4 and around 2600. But i must say i prefered when you could play jap or Mexico teams more fun games .
Although i still find many games fun to play even if i hate Halland more and more for every day

And i probably should add that i never have been good at scoring goals no matter versions online.
So im not supersuprised that i get my ass kicked . But i do feel sometimes that it might be a bit unfair

Div 4 and around 2600. But i must say i prefered when you could play jap or Mexico teams more fun games .
Although i still find many games fun to play even if i hate Halland more and more for every day
Div 5 is maximum form me, current is Dev 6.
I'm playin full manual pass (level 4) and not use superstar players in my team (2400 collective strenght)
I had the pleasure to found one of the Evoweb user, who play like me (full manual pass)
We play via match room and I have to tell you it's absolutely next level.
Anyone who says the game is rubbish hasn't had this kind of game!

These are totally different expirience with compared to random online matches.

I have switched to my long ball counter team with all out defence and through balls to the wingers and crosses. Since only pace and power matters in the current version and passing obviously is off.
Im having much better results, got promoted twice easily with them. Only downside is the occasional assholes who manage to find a goal somehow and keep passing the ball between their CB and GK all match long.

Div 5 is maximum form me, current is Dev 6.
I'm playin full manual pass (level 4) and not use superstar players in my team (2400 collective strenght)
I had the pleasure to found one of the Evoweb user, who play like me (full manual pass)
We play via match room and I have to tell you it's absolutely next level.
Anyone who says the game is rubbish hasn't had this kind of game!
I would like to try full manual to im up for a game if you want . I Guess you get the most fun of the game that way.

Let's phrase it like this, this is how your posts feel

View attachment 196370

Probably after the 100th stats post, we got that you feel the game has problems but still play it all the time even though you feel it's broken.
I sort of sympathise, because every time I see anyone praising FIFA and then posting a clip that's - in my eyes - absolutely dreadful for many reasons (skating, zero defensive pressure, total lack of AI) I'm torn between joining the discussion or leaving it alone.

You don't want to be the guy shouting "STOP HAVING FUN". But you also have a horrible feeling that if you don't say something - well, A) what's the point in being on a discussion forum if not to discuss things, and B) how will it ever change and (maybe) become a game you'd love to play again?

But, that said, posting screenshots of stats reminds me of the Football Manager players who cry out when they have 20 shots and lose 2-0 to a team who had 2 shots, which happens all the bloody time (and crucially for me, when it's them stealing the win, they don't complain - much like FUT players who clearly just want the game to change in a way that means they never lose).

I have switched to my long ball counter team with all out defence and through balls to the wingers and crosses. Since only pace and power matters in the current version and passing obviously is off.
Im having much better results, got promoted twice easily with them. Only downside is the occasional assholes who manage to find a goal somehow and keep passing the ball between their CB and GK all match long.
I tried lots of different styles to, but when your on pa1 you cant do long crosses. And that killed it for me. I win more games but it felt like i was held back with passes. Did you noticed the home and away difference ?

Of course all games have flaws, @gabe.paul.logan , but there are games that have flaws and we still play them (my example - Dayz - full of bugs but I loved it) and eFootball, which from our, maybe wrong, perspective - dont give you any joy whatsoever. And thats baffling.

Another thing is - when you come in and have a strong critics, with some very good points, initially everyone will listen and respond. But if you keep repeating same thing over and over again - eventually your points are getting weaker and weaker until nobody is interested anymore. Especially when you only post screenshots of matches without any content/context.

Dont take it the wrong way - Im not a saint myself. I have some strong opinions about eFootball and Fifa myself. And I had to stop posting in those threads, coz I was becoming repetitive. I said what I wanted to say and there was no point of kicking the same dead horse.

We should try to keep a discussion going, a discussion that is leading somewhere. But not like this.

Back
Top Bottom