eFootball (All Platforms)

I don't like AI in this version, previous it was better. Now gameplay is too scripted. The game looks as if everything was "calculated" for kicking the ball from goal to goal, but only in specific and predetermined ways, it's hard to create some unconventional actions leading to a goal. This makes it boring, it was better before.
its been this way since after the pes 2020 demo

OK.. let me explain first! I have three accounts, one for PC, and the other two for PlayStation and I'm shocked at how different the game feels on each account... shocking... the difference between the accounts is that in one of the PlayStation I bought coins, while the others don't, but with one of them, the players are mainly built from normal point purchases, not opened in special packs, I use different trainers on two of them, I use the Counter attack on one Position Play.

I must recall that about " recovery time" or the game gives your player " time out " for some seconds he freezes and does not move after a bad pass or tackle. Well, it's still here... I was really happy two days ago thinking that they fix this crap and I was fast to call it, but nope, it's one tool to manipulate the gameplay.

I won't surprise anyone that the account I used to buy coins in the game feels light as a feather... I have quick control and I score 2-4 goals per game (AI, Legends ), but on the other account where I haven't invested money, and I can't even make a clean shot, I can't score a single goal, the players feel terrible, awkward, heavy touches, make unnecessary movements that don't correspond to the command I give them, and again as Gabe says, you fight with the controller.

I want to be wrong but Konami is manipulating everyone's experience depending on whether they are willing to pay. If you are paying they are trying to keep your attention on the game as long as possible by making your experience more enjoyable, whether by manipulating the gameplay on your side.

I want to emphasize that these are only conspiracy theories and thoughts, I don't want to push you that IF you pay for the game you will be better... this is not certain and you will most likely give you just will wasting money, and not feel any change, that's right don't do it.

OK.. let me explain first! I have three accounts, one for PC, and the other two for PlayStation and I'm shocked at how different the game feels on each account... shocking... the difference between the accounts is that in one of the PlayStation I bought coins, while the others don't, but with one of them, the players are mainly built from normal point purchases, not opened in special packs, I use different trainers on two of them, I use the Counter attack on one Position Play.

I must recall that about " recovery time" or the game gives your player " time out " for some seconds he freezes and does not move after a bad pass or tackle. Well, it's still here... I was really happy two days ago thinking that they fix this crap and I was fast to call it, but nope, it's one tool to manipulate the gameplay.

I won't surprise anyone that the account I used to buy coins in the game feels light as a feather... I have quick control and I score 2-4 goals per game (AI, Legends ), but on the other account where I haven't invested money, and I can't even make a clean shot, I can't score a single goal, the players feel terrible, awkward, heavy touches, make unnecessary movements that don't correspond to the command I give them, and again as Gabe says, you fight with the controller.

I want to be wrong but Konami is manipulating everyone's experience depending on whether they are willing to pay. If you are paying they are trying to keep your attention on the game as long as possible by making your experience more enjoyable, whether by manipulating the gameplay on your side.

I want to emphasize that these are only conspiracy theories and thoughts, I don't want to push you that IF you pay for the game you will be better... this is not certain and you will most likely give you just will wasting money, and not feel any change, that's right don't do it.
Are u suggesting that Legends are much better beyond their stats? Some hidden stats or codes working in the background?
Because i have Lizarazu and Del Piero and they suck ass. :D

I’ve been mostly playing Fifa 23 (one of the worst games I’ve ever played, should be ashamed to call that a football game) and dipping in and out of eFootball.
Just played a few games of Pes 21 and it’s mind blowing how better that game is than both the new fifa and eFootball games.
Just wish I was on PC so I could update the teams etc.

I’ve been mostly playing Fifa 23 (one of the worst games I’ve ever played, should be ashamed to call that a football game) and dipping in and out of eFootball.
Just played a few games of Pes 21 and it’s mind blowing how better that game is than both the new fifa and eFootball games.
Just wish I was on PC so I could update the teams etc.
Pes 21 has the new game factor when you dip in and out of it , play it consistently and it's so repetitive on single player

Pes 21 has the new game factor when you dip in and out of it , play it consistently and it's so repetitive on single player
PES 19 is more fun than 21 to be honest in bursts. It might not be as 'complete' of a game as 21 but the reaction speed and atmosphere alone make it a more enjoyable experience for casual players.

Last edited:
PES21 was a promising move and showed what you can do with a year of refinement as opposed to changes for changes sake to justify a full price tag. Had they continued on that path we would have a pretty awesome game now. The move to Fox engine was a rollercoaster ride and didn’t help Konami last gen. it happens to every franchise sooner or later. Their sales meant something had to change. You either invest more in devs and development to make a better game or you keep a low cost base but aim for higher yield ala online model. It’s a crying shame but suppose nothing lasts forever and we had a good run with PES and many good memories. I could blame Konami but the decline of PES is being repeated right across the major devs in the industry at the moment and gaming just isn’t the past time it once was. We live in a world where sweating profit at the expense of quality and customer experience has unfortunately become the norm in everyday life. It’s time to come to terms and say goodbye old friend.........until the next time. All the very best folks, merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Omg netphysics mod for efootball?
For Pes 2021 there is a very nice mod for net physics.
Let's hope jostile will release it as soon as possible

PES 19 is more fun than 21 to be honest. It might not be as 'complete' of a game as 21 but the reaction speed and atmosphere alone make it a more enjoyable eperience.
I agree and unfortunately it coincided with the fact that this is the last PES without eFootball in the name. The only thing I miss there is two additional leagues - the second Italian and Spanish :/ By the way: is there a SIMPLE way to move players' faces from 2021 to 2019?

We know where the problem lies, that everything is limited in terms of animation, graphics, physics, etc., acording on the power of the unreal engine. Only for those who have ultra low PC or mobile specifications, and of course there is a "fr€€" game. Until they stop thinking along these lines, there will be much better times ahead for efootball.

I genuinely don't understand how Konami even makes any money from eFootball... I mean, they literally just gave every single player a special Messi card that you can easily train to increase his base stats, which are already excellent, even further, so that he can go alongside the Mbappé and Neymar that pretty much everyone else already has too. I don't think that's all bad, afterall I'd rather have a company that gives players desirable items every once in a while like this, instead of a company like EA where you're pretty much forced to spend money so you can get anything, and even then it's a lot of money just for a small chance of doing so... with eFootball, you'll have an excellent squad without even playing, just by logging in every day or so, and there is some fun to be had in that, when we let the kid inside all of us take over and make an unbalanced team full of super stars like we all tried to do in our early MLs when we had just enough currency for it, a 4-2-4 with Mbappé, Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar up front, maybe a few players who've already retired here and there, and some that have been dead for a long time just for the sake of it, it can be absurd, but there's charm to it, building your all time football 11 to play around with.

Still, getting back on topic... how does Konami even make a profit with eFootball? With the amount of bonuses you get from simply logging in and playing a couple of matches here and there on Dream Team, not spending a single penny, you'll be full of GP`and all other currencies in no time, that you can spend on packs that only have special cards in their pool, you also receive lots of training bonuses to improve your players, so you're guaranteed to have a team where everyone has a 90OVR sooner or later... why would anyone spend their hard earned money on something like this? I don't know, it just doesn't make sense.

I know he sometimes has fakes, but it's funny to read how he checks the "information" when he posted how it will greatly improve the graphics, and the weather effect, and different gameplay for november 😂

I genuinely don't understand how Konami even makes any money from eFootball... I mean, they literally just gave every single player a special Messi card that you can easily train to increase his base stats, which are already excellent, even further, so that he can go alongside the Mbappé and Neymar that pretty much everyone else already has too. I don't think that's all bad, afterall I'd rather have a company that gives players desirable items every once in a while like this, instead of a company like EA where you're pretty much forced to spend money so you can get anything, and even then it's a lot of money just for a small chance of doing so... with eFootball, you'll have an excellent squad without even playing, just by logging in every day or so, and there is some fun to be had in that, when we let the kid inside all of us take over and make an unbalanced team full of super stars like we all tried to do in our early MLs when we had just enough currency for it, a 4-2-4 with Mbappé, Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar up front, maybe a few players who've already retired here and there, and some that have been dead for a long time just for the sake of it, it can be absurd, but there's charm to it, building your all time football 11 to play around with.

Still, getting back on topic... how does Konami even make a profit with eFootball? With the amount of bonuses you get from simply logging in and playing a couple of matches here and there on Dream Team, not spending a single penny, you'll be full of GP`and all other currencies in no time, that you can spend on packs that only have special cards in their pool, you also receive lots of training bonuses to improve your players, so you're guaranteed to have a team where everyone has a 90OVR sooner or later... why would anyone spend their hard earned money on something like this? I don't know, it just doesn't make sense.
They are monetising on Legends. The efootball crowd is older than the Fifa crowd and also they monetise in countries where legendary footballers have a bigger status.

If you look at their system Legends are always in packs with 150 players and you will always just get one of the 150 with each draw.

Most of these 150 are worth nothing not even transforming them to XP for training so that is where they monetise players spending a lot to get these legends which also always have the best special abilities in the game.

Reactions: MKC
They are monetising on Legends. The efootball crowd is older than the Fifa crowd and also they monetise in countries where legendary footballers have a bigger status.

If you look at their system Legends are always in packs with 150 players and you will always just get one of the 150 with each draw.

Most of these 150 are worth nothing not even transforming them to XP for training so that is where they monetise players spending a lot to get these legends which also always have the best special abilities in the game.
Now that you mention it, I recall that I never went for packs with legends in them before, unless I was given one for free, because the legends are always 3 out of 150 players in that pack's pool, so it's just not worth it considering you need 100 coins to spin, and you can only give it a shot with coins, the currency you buy, instead of GP, you do get coins for free from time to time, but not enough to give this a go. Well, considering each spin is 100 coins, and you'll need from 1 to 150 spins to get a specific legend you want, it could cost you up to 15.000 coins, which would take more than a couple of full price video games.

I guess they needed something that was different enough from FIFA to justify people going for it instead, apart from the F2P aspect which EA will soon adopt too anyway, and this was the way, presenting themselves as the one where you can get top players quite easily, while in FIFA you struggle more to get them, while making their money of a few players spending way too much of their money into it because they're prone to get addicted. It reminds me of a quote from South Park: "...they don't care that 10% are going to get addicted, they're counting on it!" and I suppose it's working well enough so far, as eFootball's still up.

My baby sister is big into mobile games and one thing she's told me is that generous games tend to do really well financially. Give people a slot machine and they'll spend money to play even when the slot machine is a generous one.

The efootball crowd is older than the Fifa crowd and also they monetise in countries where legendary footballers have a bigger status.
My first thought would be to agree, but given it's F2P I imagine that's brought in a lot more players and younger players. I doubt it's still just the same old farts (well, us) who are the only ones playing it. Especially on mobile. I do agree with the bit on legends in other countries though.

Extreme coprophilia between pesuniverse, Adam, and a cadre of guys in the replies. They are all taking turns eating each other's shit.

Now you know why Adam picks which threads to reply too and which ones to avoid like the plague. He knows pesuniverse is as safe as it gets. Adam says the team has been busy lol. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Hey everyone, Adam Bhatti is the last bastion of hope we have for this sorry ass game. He's Pope Francis. No, instead he's Jesus Christ of Nazareth. He makes water into wine. He turns shit into coins so you buy more shitty packs. Just kiss his feet and watch edit mode and master league come right out his ass just like that. Good lord...

Last edited:
Tried offline/authentic thing. Well its even more worse than online actually. LOL. The AI doesnt make a single mistake while your team plays out a Benny Hill Show scene, you can actually see the calculation formulating on your screen in order the cpu be able to cheat you.

Its just the same old, same old. Not even looknig forward to ML or any offline game modes.

And said it 1000 times and say it again - pass target locking is ass and lining up a pass takes the same amount of time as a player sprinting 50 meters.

The current state of this.

ppl is not using money on their second accounts but on their main account they spend moneyor maybe vice versa most of efootball or pes players 80% of them have more than one account and look at time when konami give these free things and coins it is good for everyone and it brings more new players too .

UE 5.1 with Fortnite. Interesting ...

the game did not reach the real unreal 4 power so i predict that upgrade to unreal 5 will be after 2-3 years maybe and it will not be too much difference because the real difference when Konami will push the game to that Messi trailer graphics

Tried offline/authentic thing. Well its even more worse than online actually. LOL. The AI doesnt make a single mistake while your team plays out a Benny Hill Show scene, you can actually see the calculation formulating on your screen in order the cpu be able to cheat you.

Its just the same old, same old. Not even looknig forward to ML or any offline game modes.

And said it 1000 times and say it again - pass target locking is ass and lining up a pass takes the same amount of time as a player sprinting 50 meters.

The current state of this.
ai is cheatin cause it is related to online players most of efootball players are assisted by the ai in many matches so of course if you will play vs ai you will get cheated but it is not that bad just tray superstar or other difficulties .

Extreme coprophilia between pesuniverse, Adam, and a cadre of guys in the replies. They are all taking turns eating each other's shit.

Now you know why Adam picks which threads to reply too and which ones to avoid like the plague. He knows pesuniverse is as safe as it gets. Adam says the team has been busy lol. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

they are team of modding and adam is not in the dev team he is just a player like any other player .

Hey everyone, Adam Bhatti is the last bastion of hope we have for this sorry ass game. He's Pope Francis. No, instead he's Jesus Christ of Nazareth. He makes water into wine. He turns shit into coins so you buy more shitty packs. Just kiss his feet and watch edit mode and master league come right out his ass just like that. Good lord...

only humans can talk about jesus , dogs can't talk about jesus .

Back
Top Bottom