eFootball (All Platforms)

At this rate, you're better off ignoring him.

With that being said, If that doesn't have anything to do with some sort of Manchester City coup then I don't even know what's the point.

It can't have anything to do with Lazio or Napoli as they are already partnership clubs so it wouldn't be worth a cryptic tease.
Celta de Vigo?

so i see... twitter users getting fooled like @Carles P. is by this thread...! ;)

news are coming... i can already smell it... :D
tenor.gif

Yh I think that’s him the foot planting thing he mentioned rings a bell. 🤷‍♂️ Idk. I just browsed Twitter lol…I don’t usually immediately assume people are lying, attention seeking losers 😂 my bad

This is just promoting efootball
Not PES 2022 related?
This will explain the tweet (Old Post Below)

Maybe KONAMI won't reveal PES at E3? Maybe at the eFootball Open finals in June/July? To get people to tune into the Finals stream. They did something similar in 2019 where they revealed exclusive details at the PES League event for PES 2020. (Demo reveal, Project 11 (which was scrapped), Edit mode added to the demo, with carryover data to the full game)

New Football Game? They still have to decide the new name.

Something is finally happening, it seems we will have an online beta test.

the twitter post about PES 2022 being disastrous fills me with odd optimism, since it would mean that it is actually a new game. Of course, worst case scenario would be the game being such an absolute wreck that they are force to put out a season update instead, let's hope it doesn't come to that.

Detail !

Box_Art637584843151816251.jpg

The main goal of the New Football Game Online Performance Test is to evaluate server stability and connection quality, as well as the performance of the pairing system. All game elements (controls/balance, etc.) and graphics are under development and subject to change, many of which will be improved in the future. Please look forward to the release!

Link: https://www.gamerating.org.tw/

Last edited:
I think the PS4 and PS5 will be the same gameplay, only the ps5 will have better graphics or photorealism? :THINK:

Wow, such a beautifull nice artwork Konami! I think we will have the new Pes will be also a amazing game like this amazing art.

:LIE:

Detail !

View attachment 107072

The main goal of the New Football Game Online Performance Test is to evaluate server stability and connection quality, as well as the performance of the pairing system. All game elements (controls/balance, etc.) and graphics are under development and subject to change, many of which will be improved in the future. Please look forward to the release!

Link: https://www.gamerating.org.tw/
Is this even for Pes?

Back
Top Bottom