eFootball (All Platforms)

https://www.konami.com/wepes/2021/eu/en/ps4/

So, the last PES game will no longer be newly purchasable as of the 9th December this year. Coin sales will also stop then.

I'm honestly surprised they will forgo all lootbox income for a period likely of a few months then.

They haven't decided when servers will close down for PES 2021, but considering the new game currently doesn't support teamplay or loading custom teams into online lobbies, I'm hoping the servers last the full extra year they normally do. Otherwise, online leagues are absolutely fucked.
Maybe the (only one) guy in the Announcements Department has not come yet in contact ,with the (only one again) guy in the Development Department!

@etb10dmk Oh those sharp kicks again..How sharp is that kick? :P
front-kick-akuma.gif

I mean it's ok for everyone to have his own vision and opinions, but what you're saying is that for you the version 0.9.0 of the demo-like experience was better? Pressing L2/LT was a total mess, that alone was breaking and destroying the game entirely (without taking in count the other big problems), triggering that mechanic was feeling like in a rugby match, or like a 1v1, 5meters ball radius skill gap contest on who can rape better with the doggystyle or the piledriver fetish.

In terms of animations of course it's more restricted now because they removed all those broken collisions and they maintained just the subtle ones, so the game feels cleaner and faster and the teamplay feels at least that has some minimal purpose now. That doesn't mean overall it's a better demo-like, if not just a slightly better one. At least that's my opinion on how feels the version 0.9.1 compared to the previous one...

I also like 0.9.0 more. Everyone who has ever played as a FB or CB in a club knows that you tackle people from the ball with your shoulder/body or grab with your hands very shortly, etc. This was possible in 0.9.0 by just tapping L2 - this also didn't create any glitches. There were 2 possibilities to fix the glitches:

1. You can no longer hold L2
2. Players who lose balance will drop / fall when you do it too much resulting in a freekick

But Konami outright removed the whole feature. It sucks!

I also like 0.9.0 more. Everyone who has ever played as a FB or CB in a club knows that you tackle people from the ball with your shoulder/body or grab with your hands very shortly, etc. This was possible in 0.9.0 by just tapping L2 - this also didn't create any glitches. There were 2 possibilities to fix the glitches:

2. Players who lose balance will drop / fall when you do it too much resulting in a freekick

0.9.0 was broken its unplayable. Passing, shooting and collision are broken. Catch up bug was a big issue.

In 0.9.1, physicality is still there only the L2 homing missile is toned down. Nothing is changed regarding the randomness of the ball. Its free like a bird.

Ref is the problem. Most standing tackles wont be considered as fouls.

https://www.konami.com/wepes/2021/eu/en/ps4/

So, the last PES game will no longer be newly purchasable as of the 9th December this year. Coin sales will also stop then.

I'm honestly surprised they will forgo all lootbox income for a period likely of a few months then.

They haven't decided when servers will close down for PES 2021, but considering the new game currently doesn't support teamplay or loading custom teams into online lobbies, I'm hoping the servers last the full extra year they normally do. Otherwise, online leagues are absolutely fucked.
What the fuck is wrong with this company? Why would they do that?

Last edited:
0.9.0 was broken its unplayable. Passing, shooting and collision are broken. Catch up bug was a big issue.

In 0.9.1, physicality is still there only the L2 homing missile is toned down. Nothing is changed regarding the randomness of the ball. Its free like a bird.

Ref is the problem. Most standing tackles wont be considered as fouls.

And especially the AI... AI should be their priority because you can't defend like a hero with one player when others are doing like dumb & dumber running back and forth... Even on corners, look at those five there :DOH::

Clipboard01.jpg

i really like the game in current state, but there are three really annoying things :
- Shoot power is so weak, no screamer from outside the box possible, looks more like slow motion.
- sometimes players dont react to balls
- i want to play online against friends

From an online point of view, this is a regression over the previous version. It plays like a dumbed down version of 0.9.0 with no physicality, less explicit control, through ball and kickoff exploits and low responsiveness.

Overall still better/fairer than previous PES games when it comes to FUMA vs. assisted but far worse than it was in the previous version.

I had more fun dying 2199 times in Celeste :LOL:

I think we play different games. What platform are you on? I am on Steam and in my first game I got 5(!!!) penalties from miss timed standing tackles of my opponent.
I'm on steam. I play offline only. I too got a penalty from standing tackles by the AI yesterday. But average fouls per game is still too low. The ref is too lenient imo.

Heys guys, i have a problem of the game fully turning black after choosing a stadium and after pressing the any button it still black can't do anything.

I know what you mean. I think they put it back in when they get the animations right.
For now, 0.9.1 is very playable, it's still the new free game. ;-)
Pingpong passes are imho still not possible. You first have to get the ball under control. Otherwise the pass is not as accurate as it can be.
Played 70+ hrs vs COM now and can't stop ;)

I wish some godlike modder can bring back the physicality in body contacts.
I can still enjoy the game , but every time a collision occurs, I curse Konami developers for butchering it.
Ok, L2 needed to be nurfed, but not that way.

L2 is the physical defending/shielding button.
Its the button that made defender rush to the attacker and caused all that glitches.
Now there is no physical contact, so no glitches (Konami i love you)
I get what you're saying, mate.
But what the correct name of this command.

I get what you're saying, mate.
But what the correct name of this command.
i don't really understand what do you mean exactly :(
The L2 command name is "Physical defending" when you are defending and "Shielding" when you are attacking.

Guys i have a stupid question
I just bought a ps5 and my friend is offering me a pes 2021 disc version for free ..
Will i be able to continue to play it with the disc after it’s removed from the store or should i just buy it now from the playstation store to continue to play ?

Back
Top Bottom