eFootball (All Platforms)

And the comapany who's doing PR the worst award goes to... KONAMI! Congrats! :APPLAUD:
I mean this is all good and looks like next gen and PC users MAYBE will get that Messi teaser graphics but why is it so hard to promote a freakin' game for them? They should've started with this. Not to mention if the basic game will have that next gen graphic what we've seen in that Messi teaser why they promoted the new game with the mobile version? Makes no sense. I mean I don't care about the graphic that much but as a PR move it's dumb as hell.

To be honest I like this new method that we can buy modes what we wanted because this way the game will be MUCH cheaper! And for me the best part is that we can decide if we want to play against console or mobile gamers. If the gameplay will be better than usual I'm okay with this.

Konami really should've released this at the launch.
Call me a conspiracy theorist but I wonder if Konami have been purposely vague, knowing it would create drama? Because they’ve had so many platforms and media covering eFootball over the last fortnite or so.

I can’t remember the last time the gaming public talked about PES so much.

I dont expect much, I know its KONAMI --- but even they wouldn't be soo idiotic to release first trailer and screenshots from mobile version if they have true next-gen ready to lunch in 2-3 months.

That kind of stupidity is not possible for any member of human race, so that said --- means next-gen version is something like from that trailer --- but with better resolution and maybe few details.

Modded PES 2021 on PC looks much better than everything Konami has shown so far, and if this is the "next-gen" they showed in the trailer, it can be run on a microwave.
Modded PES 2021 might look amazing but it’s still boring arse to play. I spent all of Saturday modding it and wish that I had done something more worthwhile :LOL:

Seriously, we need eFootball and/or FIFA 22 to be good because most of us hate PES 2021, modded and not modded.

If I could have a gameplay improvement over the previous game for every time Konami has pissed me off, the King would be truly back.

Q: Is eFootball™ just a mobile game for consoles?

A: eFootball™ is developed first for consoles but is a platform for everyone to enjoy. The game will take full advantage of the hardware capabilities of each supported device.

So, does this means there will be gameplay differences between ps5 and a mobile or not? Only thing that interest me tbh...

Damn, I only wanted them to clarify two things:

1. Why was Pique so sleepy?
2. Did they really forget to plug-in the console before that Iniesta photo-shoot?

Now I have to wait until Early Autumn.

= Its a fucking mobile game but will be upscaled to 4K with antialiasing, you will play exactly what was the New Football Game Performance Test. Enjoy your PS5.

Edit: I was patient and it was a big joke how they ruined PES, even kind of can understand that they went for the mobile big money instead of the next gen gaming. Cool. But now after releasing that trailer where the game looked worse than PES2021, in fact it was the online performance test gameplay, now they are claiming its a next gen game or there is a next gen game we havent seen? Fuck this bullshit. LIES.

Last edited:
how about wait and see instead of going wild months before release.

How about i saw a trailer where the graphics were worse than PES2021 and looked like the mobile online performance test gameplay? But yes you may dream about next gen graphics, I wont. Only issue here is they are blatantly lying now too without any evidence of next gen graphics.

Interesting, PC graphics definitely next gen and not downgraded
Let's wait and see what Konami mean by "next gen". Nothing they've released or let us play got remotely close to the graphical fidelity capable on a PS5/XSX/high-end PC. It's worth noting in general that the generations of consoles provide useful marketing gimmicks for most in the industry. The label "next-gen" alone is used to create hype in the industry for stuff that is normally 3-4 years away in the life-cycle of the relevant products, often while PCs have been capable of it for years already (not quite in the case of SSDs this time, but in CPU/GPU terms for sure).

How about i saw a trailer where the graphics were worse than PES2021 and looked like the mobile online performance test gameplay? But yes you may dream about next gen graphics, I wont. Only issue here is they are blatantly lying now too without any evidence of next gen graphics.
To be honest, no one knows whats gonna be released around Autumn. It might go any freaking way. Konami are retarded enough to release-mobile graphic trailer. I'm not dreaming, I really do hope that there is way more to be seen than just crappy trailer and strange gameplay test.

I'm sceptical but on the other hand, I dont like that negativity around it and blind assumptions that they are LYING, months before release. Call me a fool but I got some faith in them left.

Call me a fool but I got some faith in them left.
Fool!
Jokes aside, there's even recent precedent for their lying (teaser announcement last year, anyone?).

I agree they are incompetent enough not to use the best footage in their trailer. But I think this idea looks less likely after seeing the tweets, which in a couple of respects conflict with the "insider" info – and that's where most people having been sourcing the idea that Konami have these amazing next-gen graphics up their sleeve.

he said there will be next gen on pc
He said in a later update some way off. He emphasised several times that the PC edition would not be next-gen* at launch.

*I think we still need clarity over what "next-gen" means, especially given now all signs point to gameplay dumbed down to be compatible with mobiles, for all devices. With EA, you could at least ask "will PC users have hypermotion; will players make 1000s of more decisions per second than before?" – unfortunately, the answer for PC guys there is "no", but at least you've got a gauge for what counts as a next-gen feature.

Konami themselves have given us nothing to indicate what next-gen means, so their saying the PC is next-gen frankly means bugger all. Maybe it means gameplay and graphical parity with PS5/XSX, but that also means very little at this point.

He said in a later update some way off. He emphasised several times that the PC edition would not be next-gen* at launch.

*I think we still need clarity over what "next-gen" means, especially given now all signs point to gameplay dumbed down to be compatible with mobiles, for all devices. With EA, you could at least ask "will PC users have hypermotion; will players make 1000s of more decisions per second than before?" – unfortunately, the answer for PC guys there is "no", but at least you've got a gauge for what counts as a next-gen feature.

Konami themselves have given us nothing to indicate what next-gen means, so their saying the PC is next-gen frankly means bugger all. Maybe it means gameplay and graphical parity with PS5/XSX, but that also means very little at this point.
Yea of course, but at least it will be next gen at some point not like FIFA. For me its frustrating that i have a good PC and can't play both games on next gen.

Back
Top Bottom