EA SPORTS FC 27



Direct link to the website: CLICK HERE.

It doesn't feel great that the same person talking about how great the standard gameplay is, is the same person talking about "Authentic" gameplay.

It should be two entirely different teams, and if there's any hope of "Authentic" evolving, they should feel very strongly that the standard gameplay isn't a good representation of football.

Instead, it feels like going to the doctors for a second opinion and getting the same doctor but wearing a jaunty hat.
 
Played two seasons of career. I know they said they are fixing it but I’m sorry how do you not spot 88 rated 17 year olds popping up within one season? Who tests this game?

Injured players handing in transfer requests for not getting games. Players you target instantly joining other clubs. All so frustrating and spotted within just two seasons of a career.

Oh and let’s not forget that I’m scoring pretty much the same goal every time.
 
Last edited:
I want to talk about player shadows. Ive never honestly noticed that players never have proper shadows. I was playing a game earlier, paused it and then when I returned, all the players had crazy shadows. It was so strange. Do we think it has something to do with dynamic lighting or something. Cant say ive noticed it before.View attachment 449393
It's day / rain match, those look like that. For 3d shadows, you'll need sunny conditions or a floodlight match.
 
I actually think FC 27 is relatively playable once you adjust the sliders. I’m currently using Matt10’s slider set from Operation Sports, and while there are obviously still quite a few issues with the game, I’m getting a decent amount of enjoyment out of it.

I’m considering starting a Career Mode, but I’ve been reading about several annoying bugs, which has made me hesitate a bit.

So my question is: when these kinds of bugs are fixed, can the fixes usually be applied to an existing Career Mode save, or do you normally have to start a completely new save for the changes to take effect?

How has this worked in previous FC games?
 
I actually think FC 27 is relatively playable once you adjust the sliders. I’m currently using Matt10’s slider set from Operation Sports, and while there are obviously still quite a few issues with the game, I’m getting a decent amount of enjoyment out of it.

I’m considering starting a Career Mode, but I’ve been reading about several annoying bugs, which has made me hesitate a bit.

So my question is: when these kinds of bugs are fixed, can the fixes usually be applied to an existing Career Mode save, or do you normally have to start a completely new save for the changes to take effect?

How has this worked in previous FC games?
It depends on the "bug". They've deemed some things as "normal". For example, the extremely fast growth of players is a bug that has been in the game for 8 years or so. They've obviously built on top of this and it's now worse. It is one of the main things I mod out before I start a career, otherwise your career is tainted before you reach the following seasons.

"do you normally have to start a .. new career.."
it depends. some thing take affects only at the start, some after a season changes, some immediately.
 
I want to talk about player shadows. Ive never honestly noticed that players never have proper shadows. I was playing a game earlier, paused it and then when I returned, all the players had crazy shadows. It was so strange. Do we think it has something to do with dynamic lighting or something. Cant say ive noticed it before.
I turned off the players shadows. It's much better especially in night games.
 
I'm not being an idiot saying this, as I'm by no means amazing on the game, but it's just far too easy. Thought I'd give it a chance in my career with Nantes before and in the first two games of the season I've won 4-1 and 4-2 with my striker scoring two hattricks in two games.

I'm playing competitive, legendary, full manual (RIP manual) which is not manual in the slightest. Everything on rails. Opposition defence just step up to half way every single time, defender charges, wide open for a through ball, goal. I almost have to stop myself. Then by the 60th minute I'm just desperate for the game to end as I'm so bored. That's a problem I've had since FIFA 21 which is when that high line became a thing.

It really is just designed for esports and we get whatever is served up.
 
I'm not being an idiot saying this, as I'm by no means amazing on the game, but it's just far too easy. Thought I'd give it a chance in my career with Nantes before and in the first two games of the season I've won 4-1 and 4-2 with my striker scoring two hattricks in two games.

I'm playing competitive, legendary, full manual (RIP manual) which is not manual in the slightest. Everything on rails. Opposition defence just step up to half way every single time, defender charges, wide open for a through ball, goal. I almost have to stop myself. Then by the 60th minute I'm just desperate for the game to end as I'm so bored. That's a problem I've had since FIFA 21 which is when that high line became a thing.

It really is just designed for esports and we get whatever is served up.
Competitive without sliders is casual esport gaming to the fullest, that is common sense.
 
Back
Top Bottom