Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developers: EA Canada & EA Romania
Genre: Sports
Player(s): Probably up to 8 locally, up to 22 online
System(s): Probably all on Earth, some on Mars
Release Date: 27th September 2024

It's coming...

New EA press release:

"Exciting news. We're proud to introduce HYPER-RESPONSE 1.0. You'll no longer have to wait for the player to pull back his leg before kicking the ball. Instead, each player will have a cannon fitted in each leg. When you press "pass" or "shoot" the player's cannon in his appropriate leg will FIRE the ball. We feel that this development will make the game even more realistic!"

The game needs so much changes to be nice again!
Bring back the introduction, a real clever AI, no more bugs on lighting, no more slidding, less script, a real young management system.

Hoping for no career mode changes and for 1v1 to remain in the game so I don't have any hopes that can be killed anymore ❤️

Much like eFootball & holding out hope for a Master League that'll never come, acceptance should be the stage of grief we should all have universally attained and completed by now. If you're expecting them to embrace the fundamentals again after these last 5 years then the hope will kill you.

Players controlling the ball so fast that the ball disintegrates?
That's a good idea for a new 'house rules' mode.
Like "Hit the perfect shot! The ball dematerializes and suddenly disappear into the back of the net!" 😅

Seriously though, they should borrow some ideas from Kopanito for the 'house rules' matches (I mean power-ups like teleporting... Oh well they already do that. nevermind).

If I was going to read between the lines (before the embargoes expire and we start getting actual information), looks like managers and possibly tactics are part of the development focus / marketing push this year.

Also, rain...? Lots and lots of rain...
Wow, I'm, I'mmm :ZZZ::YAWN: hy... ZzZz 😒🥴😵‍💫

Unbelievable, such an evolution. No, sorry, I'm joking. I'm so damn tired about this trailer ZzZz such a boring bs.

But hey they had a better manager face for ancelotti. And they needed just one year to do it....

I think they might actually be out of ideas same style trailer as last year same stupid dark lighting and mood just add sweat to the game models and sell that as improved graphics. Can't wait for the deep dives and them coming up with gimmick stuff like telemetric motion x or something.

Back
Top Bottom