EA SPORTS FC 24 Editing Centre

When i launch mods through FMT it gives me an error for dxgi.dll due to reshade, but reshade won't work without this file, so i have to re add the file after fmt creates the cache and launches once with the mods, then i can use live editor and reshade with the mods, but would there be a way to not delete the file when using FMT? Thanks

fantastic--many thanks for this Paul

can Aranaktu's live editor be used in conjunction with FMT?

also, every time try to launch with FMT after using the live editor, FMT has to rebuild the cache... am I doing something wrong?

anyone here could make mods that unlock everything inside real edit player? i've tried to import creat player into real edit player to unlock all of it, and now it's all unlocked but it seems couldn't save animation, only boots and the other default edit real player that could been saved, thanks in advance

Last edited:
When i launch mods through FMT it gives me an error for dxgi.dll due to reshade, but reshade won't work without this file, so i have to re add the file after fmt creates the cache and launches once with the mods, then i can use live editor and reshade with the mods, but would there be a way to not delete the file when using FMT? Thanks
Add mod folder paramter in EA app and launch the game normal with out FMT, mods will load ok

Add mod folder paramter in EA app and launch the game normal with out FMT, mods will load ok
Thanks for the tip, i do it now that way but if im making mods or moving around mods the whole process needs to be done again which can become repetitive

Thanks for the tip, i do it now that way but if im making mods or moving around mods the whole process needs to be done again which can become repetitive
Try to rename dxgi.dll into d3d11.dll. That works for me to have reshade running. Additional it’s necessary for me to run Live Editor too.

anyone knows why the camera mod by BIG5 is not applying to some stadiums? is it me doing something wrong or each stadium has limitations in terms of camera view?

Try to rename dxgi.dll into d3d11.dll. That works for me to have reshade running. Additional it’s necessary for me to run Live Editor too.
I do that, and the d3d11 remains there always, but the dxgi.dll get's deleted and reshade won't work lol

I do that, and the d3d11 remains there always, but the dxgi.dll get's deleted and reshade won't work lol
Hmm, for me like I said when I launch either with dxgi or d3d11 named of the dll it´s only working with the injection ability of Live Editor. It´s a free version out, Mate if you didn´t try till yet. ;)

Hmm, for me like I said when I launch either with dxgi or d3d11 named of the dll it´s only working with the injection ability of Live Editor. It´s a free version out, Mate if you didn´t try till yet. ;)
I do use every new release of Live Editor, and Cheat Engine Table, but something is deleting the .dll file when i load up new mods with FMT, it's weird but it's fine

Anyone knows how to disable this cam on every stadium ingame?

Also if we could desable motion blur when using high rendering that would be cool, can anyone help? Thanks

Also if we could desable motion blur when using high rendering that would be cool, can anyone help? Thanks
Need to wait fmt to support initfs editor, then we could be editing the graphic setting, i'm waiting too to add cloth physics in medium graphics, hopefully in coming days/this month fmt could edit initfs editor.

Reactions: MTS
Hey @Paul-v , are you having crashing issues when using EBX? I can't seem to pinpoint the reason, but I suspect it's coming from the movement section possibly....

Need to wait fmt to support initfs editor, then we could be editing the graphic setting, i'm waiting too to add cloth physics in medium graphics, hopefully in coming days/this month fmt could edit initfs editor.
Thanks for the explanation, will be on the lookout!

To delete the 360° replay proceed as follows:
In FMT, go to Legacy > data > db and download "fifa_ng_db.DB" and "fifa_ng_db-meta.XML" to your desktop
Then with a program, for example DB Master, open the file (path: open "fifa_ng_db-meta.XML" and open "fifa_ng_db.DB").
In the "stadium" folder find the "replay360degree" column and set the value to 0 for all stadiums. Save and import both files into the FMT and you're done.

To delete the 360° replay proceed as follows:
In FMT, go to Legacy > data > db and download "fifa_ng_db.DB" and "fifa_ng_db-meta.XML" to your desktop
Then with a program, for example DB Master, open the file (path: open "fifa_ng_db-meta.XML" and open "fifa_ng_db.DB").
In the "stadium" folder find the "replay360degree" column and set the value to 0 for all stadiums. Save and import both files into the FMT and you're done.
Thank you Fifapat, that was all i really needed, i hope most mods won't touch that file or else im screwed..

yo mate, which cam mod and settings are you using here? looks amazing! for gameplay i mean yea

Back
Top Bottom