EA SPORTS FC 24 Editing Centre

Update:

- I am having some success in modifying EBX and Locale.ini
- Textures seem to be changed. I'll get it fixed ASAP.
- EBX has changed on release day and I will need a new SDK. We are once again waiting on Aranaktu to give us access to the game without the Anti-Cheat bothering us.
Amazing work Paul, thank-you! Hopefully Aranaktu is able to help us out as well and we’ll be in business!

Another update:

I have 2 major blockers right now.

1. Any EBX that is "complex". i.e. Has a float curve in it (Anth will know what I mean) crashes FC24 after it has been edited
2. For some reason, Legacy files are not working like before. It is looking for an ID that doesn't exist, anywhere?! Makes no sense to me, so it needs further investigation.

I am also working in a Squad File editor into the toolset. I can't start a career without it as my created players are always potential 99 with a few other attributes never set correctly by EA's terrible in game editor.

It is up to you guys whether you want it released bit by bit or wait for a more reliable tool?

Another update:

1. Any EBX that is "complex". i.e. Has a float curve in it (Anth will know what I mean) crashes FC24 after it has been edited
2. For some reason, Legacy files are not working like before. It is looking for an ID that doesn't exist, anywhere?! Makes no sense to me, so it needs further investigation.

I am also working in a Squad File editor into the toolset. I can't start a career without it as my created players are always potential 99 with a few other attributes never set correctly by EA's terrible in game editor.

It is up to you guys whether you want it released bit by bit or wait for a more reliable tool?
Whatever is better for you man. I'm happy to have a look through and start mucking around with some things, but just as happy to wait for something more reliable if it's less annoying.

Another update:

Thanks Paul for your work here! Same as Anth, a more reliable Version later seems to make more sense imo. But to get informed about bit by bit is also very welcome! Even I don´t understand every step you performe and discover. :))
I keep watching this thread here, though. Didn´t checked the FET discord for a while, but I was surprised that they are just lurking or what before they give an statement of the modding topic. On Aranaktu´s Patreon I read yesterday that he "guess" a first base tool will be released around 26th of September. We will see.
Will start my first EA FC24 Match right now from my 10 hours Trial to get an own impression of the new game. Been a little bit sick of reading only the posts in the thread here at EvoWeb. Unfortunetly more negative than positive. But the Posts from you about your tests and @Anth James post recently about a good base for hopefully modding the gameplay makes me confident.
Sorry for the long 95% off topic Post. Next time I will try to be more constructive. :DD

I have a question regarding FIFA modding but isn't totally unrelated to FC24...

What's the reason why we've been unable to mod/add stadiums since Frostbite? I've often wondered why when it seems we can add other assets such faces. What is it about stadiums that haven't been solved?
You cannot add new content. You have to replace excisting one. Maybe this is the reason. I have switched from pes to fifa and it's really hard to read some good tutorials about fifa editing. Maybe we can use this forum to share our knowledge about fifa.

This is not a real mod especially for the game but I really don´t know where else to post this @Paul-v The "EA FC 24 discussion thread" is the wrong place. So I decided to share here for anybody who are interested in that we can try to change the graphics of the game a little bit because reshade works in EA FC 24. Yesterday I downloaded at a Patreon Gold Member the first Version of Aranaktu´s Live Editor. This is not a post for encouraging anyone to sign in at Aranaktu´s Patreon, but the fact is the early Live Editor is just available for Gold members. Aranaktu always release to a later point a free Version of LE. Idk if this is also in the future. That said with LE it´s possible to have an Overlay in game like MSI Afterburner for viewing the frames per second in game and also reshade works with LE. I have attached some Screenshots of my game with other things possible like changing the TV Logo in game. I hate the default EA Logo so this one is nice too imo.
Last note: It´s not necessary to rename any Files like we must do in FIFA 23 @Anth James. So we must install reshade as usual from here
https://reshade.me/?ref=vgtimes

For a preset you can use still @Anth James FIFA 23 edition from here https://evoweb.uk/threads/anths-23-mods-gameplay-v6-0-released.93953/post-3938617

The Game needs an decent Turf mod. (when modding is possible) The Pitch is even with reshade terrible looking. We all have seen that the last days. But with reshade the Color could be enhanced. Better than nothing!

Screenshots above

Attachments

• unknown_2023.09.24-01.34.jpg
    unknown_2023.09.24-01.34.jpg
    594.8 KB · Views: 117
  • unknown_2023.09.24-01.35_1.jpg
    unknown_2023.09.24-01.35_1.jpg
    529.8 KB · Views: 128
  • unknown_2023.09.24-01.45.jpg
    unknown_2023.09.24-01.45.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 132
  • unknown_2023.09.24-01.52_1.jpg
    unknown_2023.09.24-01.52_1.jpg
    591.3 KB · Views: 130
  • unknown_2023.09.24-01.59.jpg
    unknown_2023.09.24-01.59.jpg
    503.8 KB · Views: 117
  • unknown_2023.09.24-02.01.jpg
    unknown_2023.09.24-02.01.jpg
    404.3 KB · Views: 124
  • unknown_2023.09.24-02.05.jpg
    unknown_2023.09.24-02.05.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 123
This is not a real mod especially for the game but I really don´t know where else to post this @Paul-v The "EA FC 24 discussion thread" is the wrong place. So I decided to share here for anybody who are interested in that we can try to change the graphics of the game a little bit because reshade works in EA FC 24. Yesterday I downloaded at a Patreon Gold Member the first Version of Aranaktu´s Live Editor. This is not a post for encouraging anyone to sign in at Aranaktu´s Patreon, but the fact is the early Live Editor is just available for Gold members. Aranaktu always release to a later point a free Version of LE. Idk if this is also in the future. That said with LE it´s possible to have an Overlay in game like MSI Afterburner for viewing the frames per second in game and also reshade works with LE. I have attached some Screenshots of my game with other things possible like changing the TV Logo in game. I hate the default EA Logo so this one is nice too imo.
Last note: It´s not necessary to rename any Files like we must do in FIFA 23 @Anth James. So we must install reshade as usual from here

For a preset you can use still @Anth James FIFA 23 edition from here https://evoweb.uk/threads/anths-23-mods-gameplay-v6-0-released.93953/post-3938617

The Game needs an decent Turf mod. (when modding is possible) The Pitch is even with reshade terrible looking. We all have seen that the last days. But with reshade the Color could be enhanced. Better than nothing!

Screenshots above
hey, im already gold member..but where i can see the first version eafc? can u tell me the version you use? thanks

Morning folks.

I have gone ahead and hacked RDBM23 to support FC24.

Link:
Here is the link to download

How to use:
  • Extract the zip anywhere
  • Open RDBM24ByPaul.exe included in the zip
  • Click the Open icon and it will ask for the .xml file
  • Browse to the fifa_ng_db-meta.xml file included in the zip in the templates/fc 24 folder
1695541612501.png
  • Browse to your FC 24 Squads file
1695541667055.png
  • Use as before

I hope some of you find this useful. It helps me start my Career after fixing the created players!

Would it be possible yet to rum game with mod manager and add some faces from last years game ?

Would it be possible yet to rum game with mod manager and add some faces from last years game ?
This is possibly best asked on the FET discord. I think the meshes have changed though, so I think most will need to be recreated.

Morning folks.

I have gone ahead and hacked RDBM23 to support FC24.

Link:
Here is the link to download

How to use:
  • Extract the zip anywhere
  • Open RDBM24ByPaul.exe included in the zip
  • Click the Open icon and it will ask for the .xml file
  • Browse to the fifa_ng_db-meta.xml file included in the zip in the templates/fc 24 folder
View attachment 237149
  • Browse to your FC 24 Squads file
View attachment 237150
  • Use as before

I hope some of you find this useful. It helps me start my Career after fixing the created players!
Great one, sure to have a working RDBM for the new game is very useful. Thanks again, Paul! Also for the game DB. Did you try to open the DB with Rinaldos DB Master? Did the DB Master still works? Can’t test it till that evening when I am back home.

Screenshots above
Yo where I can find a guide to add TV logo usin live editor? Great edit man! Great start

Yo where I can find a guide to add TV logo usin live editor? Great edit man! Great start
Thanks, Man. But it´s a little start. You don´t need a real Tut, Mate imo. The Live Editor Legacy File path is the same like you face when you open FET or FMT structure of the Legacy Viewer. Here is an easy way to replace some Tv Logos. Follow the Live Editor Structure like you seen in my Screenshot below. Inside the "overlay" Folder you can replace "generic" which means the overlay_9105.big in Editor Tools. So it´s shown in any games except EPL or Bundesliga. For replacing Bundesliga just put inside "Bundesliga" in overlay Folder a File to replace and name it overlay_6105.big. Also you can replace the TV Logo for Ligue 1 and MLS. Just make sure to name the big file like they are named in Editor Tools. Ligue 1 must be an big File containing the Tv Logo and must be named overlay_13105.big. Like in my Screenshots below. That´s it! Run Live Editor than run the game and if your big Files are correct they will automatically load into the game. Than start a Match in a.e. Serie A or La Liga. Than the generic TV Overlay should be replaced by the own you put in the Live Editor mods path.
Start a Bundesliga Match (friendly match are supported of course) to see your new Bundesliga TV Logo. Or start a Ligue 1 Match. Every replaced TV Logo are also shown in the Career Mode when you are start that mode.
All the overlay big FIles I use are from FIFA 22 or 23. I mean they match in size also in FC24. Of course you need the working big files or make the Logos yourself if you are able to. If you wanna have the 3 Logos from my Screenshots, Mate, than PM me and I will send them to you. Can´t post them here in public thread because the big Files are not made by me. There are from a public FIFA 21 Post from a modder who share his Logos for free. I can link you to that mod. The mod is still available at Fifaplanet (German speaking) FOrum: https://fifaplanet.de/showthread.php/54445-Andy-s-Fifa-21-Mods

With Live Editor you can replace soooo many Legacy Files. Also Scoreboards, Adboards are available to replace and many more. I would recommend open Editor Tool, FMT 23 or FET 23 and head over to the legacy Viewer Tab. Click and look around which big files or dds or png files inside the same Folder you see in Live Editor FOlder structure. YOu need the modded big files to put into Live Editor Legacy Folders of course.

Attachments

• unknown_2023.09.24-17.57.png
    unknown_2023.09.24-17.57.png
    472.6 KB · Views: 41
  • unknown_2023.09.24-17.57_1.png
    unknown_2023.09.24-17.57_1.png
    209.8 KB · Views: 40
  • unknown_2023.09.24-17.57_2.png
    unknown_2023.09.24-17.57_2.png
    208.9 KB · Views: 27
  • unknown_2023.09.24-17.57_3.png
    unknown_2023.09.24-17.57_3.png
    232.1 KB · Views: 25
  • unknown_2023.09.24-17.57_4.png
    unknown_2023.09.24-17.57_4.png
    209.7 KB · Views: 38
Hi all,

I am happy to release a better version of FMT today. I can modify all of the gameplay with this version (@Anth James fancy testing it out for me?) but legacy editing still seems a little unreliable. At least a lot more is readable now.

Link:
https://github.com/paulov-t/FrostbiteModdingTool/releases/tag/FMT-24.0.8667.23494
Made my first edits today. Replaced the 3rd kit from Juventus + the minikit. Changed in the DB in Stadiums Table some goalnetdepth Values.
Also I replaced via FMT in Legacy structure 3 overlays like generic, Bundesliga and EPL. After some starting issues with FMT the game pops up, but unfortunetly the 3 rd kit of Juventus wasn´t shown in game. The TV Logo overlays also din´t show in a Match. Minikit the same.
After that I reverted via FMT all Legacy Files and started the game only with the 3rd kit from Juventus, but it doesn´t show as well.
Reading at your github change log that those issues are known by you. Just want to report my first experience by trying to edit some things in the current FMT Version. Glad to read that gameplay modding works for all which put their hands on it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom