Dr. House M.D.

The first few episodes in Season 5 were a bit shit tbh but it's picked up since then.

Good that Wilson's back. Watched episode 8 today: Could we see a spin-off called 'Foreman M.D.' ? :))

Nice episode nothing like that season finale, far from that but still enjoyable.
But at this quality, the show will lose fans.

I didn't particalarly liked the last episode. It's been so far fetched and insulting to my brain. Otherwise I love the series (althoug since season four it went a bit on the decline)

How many episodes into the season are they?

Looks like I'll be waiting for R1 DVD to be released.

Lately I've had quite a few messages asking where on Earth House is (I've also had quite a few messages asking where on Earth the Q&A is - but relax, it's back soon). After all, in the last couple years Five has grown accustomed to starting up the new season around January/February time.

Well not this year. I'm told that season five of the Hugh Laurie medical drama, which began Stateside last September, is now being delayed until Summer - "or possibly Autumn".

The reason for this shift? Blame The Mentalist, a new crime drama from the US that is stealing House's slot. Apparently Five doesn't have enough space in the schedule to air both House and The Mentalist, which makes its debut in the last week of March.

Five is bringing back a host of other US series in the coming weeks, though. New 30 Rock finally bows this Friday on Five USA, Law & Order: Criminal Intent premieres at the end of March and new Patrick Swayze drama The Beast debuts tomorrow night.

Digital Spy

:MAD: :BRICK:

Pathetic excuse!

I'm not blaming The Mentalist.

Last edited:
I'm happy to help you out, if you're not too fussed about quality there's plenty of sites that will let you watch episodes of shows online at something like SD youtube quality :)

Watched last night's episode
was nice to see a pain free house again, I especially like 301 I think it was where it starts with him running in the morning after they did the operation? Of course it didn't last as with this time but still nice to see another side to him :)

It was just superb, it reminded me one of my favorite movies, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, I had to go somewhere and I just couldn't until was over, I was mesmerized, but I just wish it had more.

Of course I like to see how he will be on the cases now, but those cases kinda of bores me, its always the same thing, I wish we saw House in some different scenarios, every time they tried something different it worked.

Fucking immense, 11/10 for me as it felt like a movie quality rather than merely a 2 hour TV show,
I called it "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's House" in my head ;) But that's doing it a bit of a disservice TBH, only the first third or so was like that but then settled down into something fairly unique IMO.

Nice to see "Pembleton" again, very good actor, anyone see the mini Thief? Superb in that, oh and Franke Potente, lovely, just lovely, she's one of those actresses who is IMO unconventionally beautiful, her and Hugh worked really, really well together :) Interesting to see where this leaves the series now as House's manic behaviour and caustic wit was part of what made the show as great as it was...........

First time ever that Tuta and I agree 100%? Nice :)

an episode absolutely worthy of a series finale. very very good and what's to come somehow could really feel like sort of a letdown.

What you guys thought of the second episode?
It was a huge disappointment for me, so predictable.
I guess after that marvelous premiere anything would disappoint, like OPM said.

Is it worth watching the remaining of Season 4 or just watch the last 2 episodes of that season and skip to the fifth?

What you guys thought of the second episode?
It was a huge disappointment for me, so predictable.
I guess after that marvelous premiere anything would disappoint, like OPM said.

IMO it was really good and continued the theme from the first episode really well.

Not sure if the one on Sky this week you US watchers are counting as "Ep2" as in US I think they aired 1&2 as one long show.

Anyways, if its 2 - the second part of house in the Asylum, then I thought it was awesome. Maybe one of the best episodes of House I've ever seen...

Back
Top Bottom