Dr. House M.D.

I love the direction its in now, it makes for great TV.

I want the hot doctor to return though!

Watched episode 1x01 last night, thought it was really good :)

House is brilliant, some of his one-liners are great, especially making me laugh with the guy who thought he had the fatigue problem :LOL:

The patient is pretty good looking too, I recognised her from Jericho :)

Watched episode 1x01 last night, thought it was really good :)

House is brilliant, some of his one-liners are great, especially making me laugh with the guy who thought he had the fatigue problem :LOL:

The patient is pretty good looking too, I recognised her from Jericho :)

Yea, if I recall that far back, isnt the first patient in Ep1, Juliet from Lost?

Ah, it's not the one from Jericho, it's Robin Tunney from Prison Break! :)

I thought it was Sprague Grayden.

The female nurse is gorgeous too, though reading posts above me it seems she leaves the show at some point :(

Bearing in mind I've only seen the first episode, I'm hopeful she's in it for a while tho :)

It cracked me up when House was telling her he took her on because she has a beautiful ass! :LOL:

Very, very, very, very, very, very good episode.
In fact, perfect episode. One of the best I've seen this year.

I'm speechless each time I see Cuddy :oooh:.

10/10

Cuddy is House's boss, right? She's not that nice I don't think. House's female doctor in the first series is VERY nice though! :D

I'm obsessed with Dr Cuddy.

Top quality.

House s4 = Season of the year all shows included

Television > Movies.

10/10

Think Dr Cox from Scrubs then take it from there...

What's 'House' about? Drama? Action?

It's about a house in a street that has magical healing properties (hence Dr. House), people from all walks of life go up to the house and touch it to have their ailments cured, for example alcoholic crack whores urinate on it and the magic of the house infuses their urine to heal their addictions, really is very wonderful and magical :)

It's about a house in a street that has magical healing properties (hence Dr. House), people from all walks of life go up to the house and touch it to have their ailments cured, for example alcoholic crack whores urinate on it and the magic of the house infuses their urine to heal their addictions, really is very wonderful and magical :)

You forgot to mention that sometimes the house gets up and torments criminals around the US.

Oh I wouldn't know, I don't actually watch the show, you see like a sensible person I went to TV.com and read the profile of the show to find out what it was about.......

It's crazy how many actors you see in House that are in shows around today.

Already seen Juliet from Lost, Robin Tunney from Prison Break, now in episode 1x07 there's Dominic Purcell from Prison Break and Henri Lubatti from Sleeper Cell!

Seems House is the way to get a big part in TV shows and get recognised!

Got the Season 1-3 boxset the other day. Watching from the beginning now because I only started watching it at Season 4. I didn't realise Season 1 was broadcast in 4:3! What's that all about!?

If you liked the forth season, u will really like the others.
erm, any news about next fifth season??? Whats all this time for?

Can't wait for the fifth season especially to see if there is any tension between House and Wilson for what happened to Amber. That will probably be the major subplot in the fifth season for a number of episodes.

Got the Season 1-3 boxset the other day. Watching from the beginning now because I only started watching it at Season 4. I didn't realise Season 1 was broadcast in 4:3! What's that all about!?

I've got S1 and 2 on DVD and 1 is in 4:3 but when it was broadcast on five at the time it was in 16:9.

I think this show can last forever. It's always different for me and still interesting. Nice start for season 5.

Nice start. Both episode were a bit more about
House and wilsons relationship then about the case itself, that was left to Thirteen to try and be the hero with the rest of the crew just waits for Kutner to have an idea that most of the time fails but is in the orientation of House.

Back
Top Bottom