Dr. House M.D.

Neoexodus

SLB Juve Barça Arsenal
8 November 2007
Portugal
Well i searched for House and nothing came up so i had the Brilliant idea (or not) of making a thread about this amazing and addictive show, i say addictive because i watched the first episode around last month and since then i have been downloading them until Season 4 (the actual), but do to some weird actor thing around Hollywood (Sry if i'm mistaken) nothing will be up for a alot of time (around the end of this month, heh...), well if you have anything, or want to discuss something from the show, be my guest.
But please no spamming/flaming, lets keep the thread clean. :D

I don't like hospital shows but this one is completely different.
House is amazing. Hugh Laurie makes me laugh many times with his buddy Wilson.

Quality is still present in this show. Amazing and captivating.

House is brilliant. I'm the same, loath Hospital shows (though Scrubs is ok), but House is out of this world.

This is mainly because I am just like House :) But aside from that, its a great show.

The attitude of House with everyone is amazing, i love the joy he as making them look bad in front of everyone.
But an opinion question, if your already watching season 4 answer:
Do you think the team he made will prevail or will he dismiss them?
I think he will, just because they didn't change the opening with the cameron/chase/foreman and house team, even if it looks stupid I just keep thinking about it that way. lol

I've only seen up to season 2, but a guy in my office has filled me in on some of the stuff after so I know about the 'new team'. Dont know if they stay though!

I think my favourite show this season. It is one of the few shows that gets better with every episode.

The way Cuddy moves his body when she walks is so damn sexy, i just keep looking at her like house does. =p

Next episode of House will be shown in the 29th of the current month...
Why the hell r they having these issues with shows? Their taking months for releasing a new episode..

There's a big strike in Hollywood and it's not over yet. So channels don't want to run out of episodes and use it sparingly. Since new episodes are not shot yet, we have to wait.

Around 22 hours for the next episode. Can't wait. =p
New Team done Foreman, Kutner, "Thirteen", Taub are all set up for a new case this week.

Last edited:
Channel 5 haven't given a date as to when their going to start showing season 4.

EDIT: Season 4 starts March 20th.

Last edited:
Season 4 is starting tomo. But i don't watch it on tv, i prefer to download it from some sites with subs.
Any1 seen episode 13 cous i can't find the damn episode...

Wtf is up with this show?
Not a single new episode for 2 or 3 weeks, eny1 can explain why this shit is happening cous im getting pissed off... =@

I know you guys have prob watched it all already, but exciting for the rest of us (ok me), that Hallmark are showing the ENTIRE Series 3 this weekend and Season 4 starts on C5 (C5US?) today too...

HOUSE IS BACK!

Yeah i watched it all, but its always the same thing, when i end watching a serie i get excited and happy for 5 min, then i collapse cous there is nothing more to watch...But 3rd season is really worth watching and forth is pretty cool too, so far it is.

Just watched Thursdays episode and I enjoyed it, solid start to the new season.

413-414

2 solid episodes. I don't know what's the new direction of the show but it's enjoyable to last forever.

It's great, I've just got into watching 'House'. One thing I've noticed notice though is that they always, always cure the patient.

Does annoy me though that they never get the right diagnosis - I've never been a Diagnostic Doctor, but they are so incompetent!

"Its definately Lupus, give him steriods"

"Shiiiiit... it wasnt Lupus... he's crashed!"

"Ok, Its definately cancer - cut his legs off"

"Shiiiiit... it wasnt Cancer... he's crashed!"

"Ok, Its definately The Plague. 200cc of Metophorosine and a full frontal labotomy"

"Shiiiiit.... " etc etc.... :LOL:

mjsmith2k, not always you'll see.

pboreham, Diagnosing people diseases is really hard and sometimes impossible (at least diagnostic in time). The interesting thing about the show (and that i wished it would happen IRL) is that House is never satisfied until he finds the source of the problem and can cures it, the way he controls all the hospital in order to get those answers and cures the patient is amazing.

New episode next week, can't wait. =p

Back
Top Bottom