Cyberpunk 2077

Cyberpunk 2077: 10 things we learned at E3
Details on character creation, romance, Cyberspace, and more
The biggest news at this year’s E3 came from CD Projekt Red. Fans learned that Cyberpunk 2077, the company’s futuristic role-playing game, would arrive on April 16, 2020, for PlayStation 4, Windows PC, and Xbox One. They also learned that actor Keanu Reeves would be playing the iconic role of Johnny Silverhand.
https://www.polygon.com/platform/amp/e3/2019/6/17/18681819/cyberpunk-2077-demo-impressions-e3-2019

It's a pen and paper prequel, not a video game.

Polygon has more.
alright! thx @Chris Davies !!

on another note: 10 year old kid got harassed over saying his opinion...

Cyberpunk 2077 criticism leads to harassment of a 10-year-old
Now, we like Cyberpunk 2077 and Keanu Reeves as much as the next guy but the latest developments on that front are breathtaking in a different way, as a bunch of game and Reeves fans harassed a 10-year-old for giving an honest opinion.
https://www.altchar.com/games-news/...iticism-leads-to-harassment-of-a-kid-streamer

i first wanted to say i'm shocked how people talk and react to eachother (these days/on and offline). but, sad that is, i am not shocked anymore. i am in disgust!!!

Last edited:
That about sums up the modern online world. All social media should have to be done in your real name with proof of identity verified (like signing up to a gambling site etc). Anonymity allows people to be immense dickheads. Some of them probably really are but at least with their real identity out there some might pause for thought before they launch abuse.

That about sums up the modern online world. All social media should have to be done in your real name with proof of identity verified (like signing up to a gambling site etc). Anonymity allows people to be immense dickheads. Some of them probably really are but at least with their real identity out there some might pause for thought before they launch abuse.
well, i see this irl too! people escalating really fast about "nothing" (parking space, standing in line, when there is "free stuff"... for example).
each for his own... my opinion is always right... me first... jada jada jada...
but its getting ot here so i leave it for now...

good day yall! :)

Cyberpunk Red: Themes, settings and storylines that will prepare you for Cyberpunk 2077
Cyberpunk creator Mike Pondsmith gives us the lowdown on Cyberpunk Red, the upcoming tabletop prequel to Cyberpunk 2077
Anyone who's a fan of the Cyberpunk tabletop games, the surrounding novels, and stories will no doubt already know that Cyberpunk Red is coming. It's a brand new edition of the original Cyberpunk tabletop RPG created by Mike Pondsmith, and will take place in the same universe as both Cyberpunk 2020 and the upcoming game Cyberpunk 2077. Handily, Pondsmith has worked with developer CD Projekt Red to create a common timeline. This will work from the original Cyberpunk tabletop game, the new storylines 2013 and 2020, and then eventually flow into Cyberpunk 2077. However, there's a huge chunk of time between 2020 and 2077, so meet Cyberpunk Red, the upcoming tabletop edition that aims to fill in the blanks.
https://www.gamesradar.com/uk/cyberpunk-red-guide/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life in Cyberpunk 2077: Romance, cyberspace, and silly side quests
CD Projekt RED's quest director spills the cyber beans
Cyberpunk 2077 is shaping up to be a nuanced look at a possible and dark future for humankind. So obviously, when I sit down with CD Projekt RED's quest director on the game, Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz, one of the first questions I ask is about banging.
https://www.gamesradar.com/uk/cyberpunk-2077-interviews-e3-2019-romance-side-quests-cyberspace/

edit: psn store hints at 80GB minimum install size: https://store.playstation.com/pl-pl/product/EP4497-CUSA16579_00-00000000000000P1

Last edited:
THAT Video really helped me out to dive in. All before 2077 first info was unknown to me.
Man, that guy is pretty relaxed. Love him. :ROCK:
I’m tempted to read that Neuromancer book. For a lack of friends who would play the 2013 game that is.

Anyway. I AM HOOKED!! Fixed. Call it whatever you want.
DAY ONE!! :LOVE:

This game gonna be good. It’s why I don’t care about football games anymore, there are far better gaming experiences to be had elsewhere.

This game gonna be good. It’s why I don’t care about football games anymore, there are far better gaming experiences to be had elsewhere.

Agreed. Football games do suck compared to racing games for example, Arcade/sim in between titles I've loved such as F1 2018 and GT Sport. They laugh at football games.

I'm married to football though so can't stop, i'm in way too deep.

Agreed. Football games do suck compared to racing games for example, Arcade/sim in between titles I've loved such as F1 2018 and GT Sport. They laugh at football games.

I'm married to football though so can't stop, i'm in way too deep.
It's much more difficult to make a sim football game than a racing game if you think about it though.
A good football game is the most difficult to be done between sports games,and probably one of the most difficult in general.

This is gonna be so,so good. If it's half as good as the Witcher 3 it'll be an insta buy for me. Hell it IS an insta buy for me. Knowing cd projekt red they'll take what was good about the Witcher 3 and expand upon it. And by the look of things they're doing just that. I love that this is first person as well as that usually suits me better. Cant wait for this one.

Well, we're all drooling over it, but does anyone know approximate specs needed to play this? Could be a hard wake-up ...

Can't take credits for this little screen-play, but hopefully it won't be completely like this:
Me (to my PC): "I'm so going to play this on PC!"
My PC (to me): "We need to have very serious conversation about that, dude!"

Well, we're all drooling over it, but does anyone know approximate specs needed to play this? Could be a hard wake-up ...

Can't take credits for this little screen-play, but hopefully it won't be completely like this:
Think it's going to be fine as it'll run on current gen consoles.

As already stated given the game is being released on current gen consoles the required PC specs won't be that high.
I would suspect minimum specs of an i3, 8GB ram, probably 1050ti or above, for the game to run.
Recommend though I would expect i5, 8GB, 1070 or above.

But obviously if you want to play with it looking like the below screenshot, then your talking i5, 16GB, and a 2070 or above.
As there is no doubt the below was taken with an i9 and a 2080ti.

cyberpunk-2077-nvidia-geforce-e3-2019-rtx-on-exclusive-4k-in-game-screenshot-002.png

Back
Top Bottom