Cyberpunk 2077

Defo must have for me when I get the PS5.

I'm pinning my hopes on the makers of Witcher 3, one of my fav games ever and the Deus Ex feel to it.

FD

Unfortunately i can also only play in 3rd person mode.
All 1st person games give me motion sickness, those screens going from left to right so quickly literally make me sick up to the point that I have to sprint to the toilet and puke my guts out, i'm not kidding.

Other than that i'm perfectly normal....i think

My wife is the same, she can sometimes play 1st person ok and then some days she can't even play 3rd person, finally bit the bullet and ordered a pair of these to try:

Code:
https://www.amazon.de/-/en/gp/product/B07F358GKM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Can't post the URL for some reason it's being auto-converted to media by the forum software!

71KH7V%2Bo8VL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Time will tell whether they do any good at all.

All 1st person games give me motion sickness, those screens going from left to right so quickly literally make me sick up to the point that I have to sprint to the toilet and puke my guts out, i'm not kidding.

guess have to wait for 3rd person mod

My wife is the same, she can sometimes play 1st person ok and then some days she can't even play 3rd person, finally bit the bullet and ordered a pair of these to try:

Code:
https://www.amazon.de/-/en/gp/product/B07F358GKM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Can't post the URL for some reason it's being auto-converted to media by the forum software!

please let us know how those worked out for your wife.
i'm not one of those suffering from motion sickness but i know some guys and would like to pass over the information.

Code:

It is for VR but worth a try i guess.

Ginger btw if you dont want to watch the whole thing.

please let us know how those worked out for your wife.
i'm not one of those suffering from motion sickness but i know some guys and would like to pass over the information.

Will do! I'm finally learning to drive and motion sickness in cars is a big thing for her so hopefully they may help there too :)

It is for VR but worth a try i guess.

Ginger btw if you dont want to watch the whole thing.

Funnily enough she loves ginger tea made from crushed fresh ginger root, should remind her to try that when she plays!

I don't throw up but get really bad headaches and feel queasy. Can't even take other people#s driving sometimes.

It's worse when I'm hungry I've noticed.

I don't throw up but get really bad headaches and feel queasy. Can't even take other people#s driving sometimes.

It's worse when I'm hungry I've noticed.

Tried ginger? Thought I'd be nice and buy the wife some ginger root last night, she said I bought enough to make 60 ginger teas, so maybe I slightly over did it!

Tried ginger? Thought I'd be nice and buy the wife some ginger root last night, she said I bought enough to make 60 ginger teas, so maybe I slightly over did it!
Sounds like you can make your own ginger ale then.
Easy,and kicks store bought GA ass!

Actually that's something I planned to do for the longest time, it's something my Dad and I used to make together when I was a kid so it was always a poignant memory! :) I do have some really cool glass bottles from a home brew kit I bought a while back plus a metal "cask" Etc...

Actually that's something I planned to do for the longest time, it's something my Dad and I used to make together when I was a kid so it was always a poignant memory! :) I do have some really cool glass bottles from a home brew kit I bought a while back plus a metal "cask" Etc...
I usually make it every now and then ,takes 10-15 Min (not including it to cool down)
And it's so easy.
Try to make it a bit syrup (ish) so you can mix it 50/50 with carbonated water when serving.
It's so tasty

I usually make it every now and then ,takes 10-15 Min (not including it to cool down)
And it's so easy.
Try to make it a bit syrup (ish) so you can mix it 50/50 with carbonated water when serving.
It's so tasty

This was a hardcore ginger beer that ferments with the yeast to carbonate itself, really strong ginger taste with the real ginger in it :)

This was a hardcore ginger beer that ferments with the yeast to carbonate itself, really strong ginger taste with the real ginger in it :)
I did some Ginger beer a few years back top,one of the things a 15-16 year old self would kill to know how too:)

Back
Top Bottom