CM5 and FM2005.

i've managed to get hold of cm5 early (if you know what i mean ;) )

not had chance to play it yet but have just started a new game, at the league selection screen i clicked on recommended and it selected every league from all 26 nations in the game, 10 minutes later the games set up and ready to start, don't know whether to take that as a good sign or not as it takes me about 15 minutes to set up fm2005 with just all the english divisions selected

anyway gonna give it a go and see how it compares to past versions and fm2005, i'll post some more thoughts later

Yeah im gonna give it a go now as well

My mates have already picked there teams for tomorrows session so hope its ok :)

The game has rubbish multiplayer mode. To play against friends you need to pay 4 pounds a month.... rubbish idea. Youre not allowed to add another user either to your offline games, making it worse when playing with friends.

Gameplay isnt as great as they made it to be, im still sticking to FM 2005 with patch 5.0.5.. which is class.

The interface of CM5 is also rubbish imo.

I quite like it

Although there is some things missing which i like

such as Offer players to clubs and Enqire about players

but i like the fast skip thing which plays matches in about 20 seconds

i agree wit milanista...fm2005+mini image+5.0.5 seems alot better than cm..although cm has some nice touches to it....looks liek ill stick to fm2005 as well...
to patch fm2005:
download latest patch
install with your real .exe in the game folder not the cracked one(ive noticed this isnt always needed but to be safe..and the cracked one is illegal anyways!.)
search google football manager 2005 mini image(nuff said)
load mini image in daemon tools(latest) and enjoy..just for those guys who didnt know...since it seems groups have forgotten about this game pretty much....

Doesn't sound like it but ive not bought it yet, im too addicted to FM

I cant believe how stupid they are

What a nice way to introduce the new series of CM

Missing multiplayer is like Konami taking it out of PES, i can see loads of people buying this and being very dissapointed with the lack of multiplayer as i only found out from Champ forums so they wont have a clue

They give the game online play and remove the bit where you can play in a room with your mates. Thats genius!!

This game is shite!!!!!

Coventry's Budget is 25 m!!!!!!!!!! Some games end up with 50+ headers per team and over 30 shots per team as well. Highest score ive had is 7-2 against Hertha Berlin who arent that bad at all. The match engine is so choppy and the AI are so dumb dumb and stiff. The commentary even says THROW IN when its a PK.

What a rubbish game. Waste of money..... + paying the money to go online

no wonder Eidos are going broke....

Milanista said:

yeah it's totaly fucked up

can't believe coventry have a budget of £25m, even liverpool only have £11m

the match engine is terrible, i've seen players chasing a ball then just stop dead for a few seconds allowing an opposing player to catch up and intercept the ball, just seems so dumb, i've seen balls go out on one side of the pitch and the throw in given on the opposite side instead, same for corners

the only things i like about it are the game speed and the freedom in the tactics to place players wherever you want and instruct them to make runs anywhere on the pitch, this wasn't enough to stop me unistalling the game though

just glad i downloaded and tested it first without wasting any cash on it

I had 7 penos in 7 games :)

Anyway we started FM again today with the 5.0.5 patch so its not all bad

Here guys i have a question for ya

i have these players in my FM team

Terry, Gallas, Ferrera, Dede - DEF

Robben, Duff, Baptista, Lampard, Gerrard - MID

Drogba, Crespo, Baptista - FWD

I cant find a formation for these players

I wanna play 2 up front but that means dropping either Baptista, Gerrard or Lampard and i dont really wanna play 3 at the back because i think 4 at the back is more stable

What formation would u play with these first teamers?

Lost 3-2 away to newcastle

im gonna resart this season anyway becuase its shit slow

my mates wont be very pleased :)

What team are you coopz? Im 3rd with liverpool in my online game with Noted. Ive got one of the league's best attacks with Cisse top scorer. Hes newcastle and is around 8th.

Im Chelsea mate

others mates are Man Utd, Arsenal and Tottenham

Im Top, Man u 2nd, Spurs 8th and Arsenal 18th!!!!

But we have been playing it 2 days and only played 8 matches

I am never EVER choosing "Extra Detail" ever again

Well now im playing 4-3-3

Torres, Ronaldo and Drogba are banging the goals in

Back
Top Bottom