Chelsea Thread

You know, I just remembered. This is exactly like the Raiders, they have a really good group of players, but the (now deceased) owner constantly undermined the 800 coaches he had brought in through the years.

Abramovic is far too impatient to actually let any manager build something. He's gonna spend money to get a big name, then spend more for a few new players as well.

You know, I just remembered. This is exactly like the Raiders, they have a really good group of players, but the (now deceased) owner constantly undermined the 800 coaches he had brought in through the years.

Abramovic is far too impatient to actually let any manager build something. He's gonna spend money to get a big name, then spend more for a few new players as well.

I doubt how we became a billionaire in the first place if he is that impatient. There is a reason behind it.

In the period that Abramovich became super rich, you had to act very, very quick and not be patient at all...

... and behind the scene. As matter of fact, Roman became rich when Soviet Union fell. His connections with Boris Yeltsin and other Communist party members were determinant on his success. Nevertheless, no one can deny how smart this guy is.

Abramovich should coach the club..i mean there is already more smart players than any coach there so why to appoint someone anyway?

Napoli should have done better, at some point when it was 0-0 they were dominating really. But then they were subdued more and more after that.

Total prick that Drogba is, what a c*nt! If you believe his simulations you'd believe he was elbowed in the face 17 times tonight.
For some strange reason in the 2nd half of extra time the ref decided to give everything Chelsea's way.

I don't like Terry. But honestly i can't see what's wrong with that those images. Terry is a players who cares for his team. He is a total prick, but what i admire in him that every single time there is controversy around him, that seems to help him to lift his game and score an important goal.

I don't agree that Napoli were poor. Saying that is denying that Chelsea played a fantastic match (which is understandable because the other English big clubs are pissed off that the well beloved Chelsea is the only English still in it...and i think they have a good chance to win it).

Napoli was my favourite club in the CL, but all credit to Chelsea. They played an outstanding match.

Yesterday once again it became obvious that Napoli should buy a good CB and ditch Aronica. Drogba ridiculized him troughout the match. The old players were immense yesterday, but what is happening with Juan Mata? It seems as if he's nowhere as good as a couple of months ago.

To be honest... I dont think chelsea played an good game of Football! Yes they scored 4 goals but it all came from set plays except for that penalty and that ivanovic finish... all around Napoli were great and was a better side IMO but failed to finish their chances while Chelsea was on a high and have given everything to get that victory.

To be honest... I dont think chelsea played an good game of Football! Yes they scored 4 goals but it all came from set plays except for that penalty and that ivanovic finish... all around Napoli were great and was a better side IMO but failed to finish their chances while Chelsea was on a high and have given everything to get that victory.

In terms of skills and tactics, Napoli was a better side.

I imagine Chelsea fans around the world are pinching themselves right now.

Probably Torres too.

Torres scores twice. Welbeck, Suarez and Downing all score as well.

Starting to firmly believe the world will end this year. If Carroll scores as well then it's ending today.

Back
Top Bottom